Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Me when I realize this is a slippy slidey drift track.

giphy.gif

omg that is in the ui_track.json look everything right instead of always annoying.
and this track was not posted here from civicgsir.

Attachments

• Anmerkung 2019-09-01 211259.png
    Anmerkung 2019-09-01 211259.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 34
I could mirror the cockpit but couldn't mirror the .anim controlling the gear stick so it remained leaning over to the left.
in driver3d.ini
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=200
POSITIVE_TIME=200
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=300
PRELOAD_RPM=8500
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

New month...new mod rework ;)
F1 2009 Simdream rework and update...for all cars...rework of wheels size ( graphics and physics ) all are craps and just little compared to cars body, update shaders, ui, helmets skins, rain light, and physic "drivability" according to me feeling...
First at all, the world champion's car, BGP001...
View attachment 847669
View attachment 847670
This is free, already comes with a full 2009 skin set, and has incredibly good physics: https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/7

Any way to use the physics from this (free) VRC mod at least? I have zero interest in driving anything associated with Sim-Dream, based on past experience with their "physics".

Your talents may be wasted on this Sim Dream stuff.

Hi guys excuse the disturb I am looking for a version of the Bugatti circuit with at least 42 slots running online from CM, I found a couple but after a few laps of the track it all crashes and ends the game, who can help me thanks

le-mans-bugatti.jpg

Of course i did that and the rain i said he should not fall anymore.
I found it here download the file and we can continue to talk.
https://worlddrifttour.com/
But im sure that nothing will come of you anymore.
Only blablabla.
Why not just post the link to that site in the first place then? Or their link to the track? That way people would know where it came from and would realise it's a drift track before downloading it.

I don't understand why you keep rehosting perfectly good links.

Why not just post the link to that site in the first place then? Or their link to the track? That way people would know where it came from and would realise it's a drift track before downloading it.

I don't understand why you keep rehosting perfectly good links.

Correct-o. I get the feeling he's just posting stuff to get some kind of attention. I mean he altered that tracks date to make it look 'new'. He doesn't say where the track comes from, who made it, what kind of track it is, how old it is or even ask people here if the track was even posted before or that if someone needs it.

Example is Krassi above. I would have done the same, d/l and delete it. Its a waste. Had he gave any of the descriptors I listed, people wouldn't waste their time even d/l'ing it and installing.

For instance: 'Mid Ohio' http://Megadowloa*******************
Well what is it? What version is it? Is it the one with broken AI? Is it the out dated one? Is it the version known to be a spine crusher? Is it the horrid rip or was it made by Terra21?

See, this is why he should post some sort of details rather than just spamming links.
I could post these links, along with the other 470 (yes that many) that are in the doc but what good would that do? It would just create confusion.
Capture.png

omg that is in the ui_track.json look everything right instead of always annoying.
and this track was not posted here from civicgsir.

snip.JPG

Moscow Raceway. From Thursday, four days before you rehosted and uploaded yours.

Now these might be totally different tracks that simply share the same name (I've got no interest in checking), but the point is: you rehosted a perfectly good link from WDT instead of the far more sensible option of linking to the web page that not only contains a perfectly good link but also provides useful information about the mod, enabling people to make an informed choice (eg, drift track, no thanks) without wasting time downloading/testing it. I don't know why this is so difficult to understand.
A quick check of your post history reveals that you've managed to have spats with half a dozen different members here in the past week, and are steadfastly refusing to take any comments on board. The common denominator in all of those confrontations is you. Doesn't that tell you anything, or make you want to perhaps change your behaviour and attitude?
This is a friendly community-based forum and we'd like to keep it that way please.

Guys, does anyone know if there are envelopes of trails from Codemasters F1 2019? In particular Monaco?

pitsch83
Everything people ask of you - together with the link let us description to it.
What mod, who is made, what is new in it, than it differs from others.
To make it clear whether I need him or not.
Just links without descriptions - it is necessary only to those who collect on their HDD garbage landfill.

Last edited:
Hi guys excuse the disturb I am looking for a version of the Bugatti circuit with at least 42 slots running online from CM, I found a couple but after a few laps of the track it all crashes and ends the game, who can help me thanks

le-mans-bugatti.jpg
Have you tried the Rollovers, NAGP, or any of the other league racing websites? A lot of those teams mod tracks to include higher numbers of pit boxes. I've not managed to find a working Bugatti with that many slots.
If you posts a link to the ones you've found that crash after a few laps then maybe someone here can take a look at it and help to work out why it crashes and maybe apply a fix. It's weird that it works for a few laps before crashing. Maybe a memory leak somewhere?

This is free, already comes with a full 2009 skin set, and has incredibly good physics: https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/7

Any way to use the physics from this (free) VRC mod at least? I have zero interest in driving anything associated with Sim-Dream, based on past experience with their "physics".

Your talents may be wasted on this Sim Dream stuff.
Hi Kondor999, I have both of 2009 mods, the VRC one is excellent its true, but with one chassis based ( Williams ), its appears the Simdream one use the physics of the VRC one yet, with not exactly the same feeling of original because of the rushed adaptation on different 3d models... i try to correct this even if im not a pro in physics... the 10 differents 3d have good quality ( surely a portage of FSOne mod from rfactor and automobilista )

Have you tried the Rollovers, NAGP, or any of the other league racing websites? A lot of those teams mod tracks to include higher numbers of pit boxes. I've not managed to find a working Bugatti with that many slots.
If you posts a link to the ones you've found that crash after a few laps then maybe someone here can take a look at it and help to work out why it crashes and maybe apply a fix. It's weird that it works for a few laps before crashing. Maybe a memory leak somewhere?
https://sharemods.com/s5vv30symmqo/bugatti.rar.html

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back