Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Hi, I bought RSS Formula 79, and i want to put only the skins of the season of Formula 1979, please, anybody could say me where i can find it???

I made them a few moths back for myself... give me a day or two and I shall post them for download here.
cheers !

EDIT:

here a few dds samples, so you know if it is worth waiting or you should look around for some better ones

https://app.box.com/s/y7fs40mhczfxseei2vr2k1z61dc7jwsa

Last edited:
Cote Dazur: I tried the track on the media fire link, it has flickering issues.
Apexxer: Clear out all ... and see if that fixes the flickering.
v0.6 has more flickering, probably your on that still

New month...new mod rework ;)
F1 2009 Simdream rework and update...for all cars...rework of wheels size ( graphics and physics ) all are craps and just little compared to cars body, update shaders, ui, helmets skins, rain light, and physic "drivability" according to me feeling...
First at all, the world champion's car, BGP001...
View attachment 847669
View attachment 847670
Sorry if I overlooked the communication. Are you sharing your mod rework?

Question for the folks who've been around here longer than me...

Were any of the Virtua LM versions of Le Mans (70's/90's) ever converted to AC ? Looking around, I don't think so, but figured I'd ask the more knowledgeable types :)

Le Mans -67 by Virtua LM, wip conversion by Terra21 at Racedepartment:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-grand-circuit-1967.17288/

Le Mans -91, no clue about the origin, converted by Terra21:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4f0smps1jjp95ks/lemans_1991.rar

Clear out all the Bugatti track config ini files and lights kn5 files from extension\config\tracks as well extension\config\tracks\loaded then reinstall it and see if that fixes the flickering.

Thank you Apexxer, I already have a version of Bugatti, with the same preview, that works fine and has no flickering, I am not trying to fix anything for my self, I was just trying to help by signaling that the track has an issue.

Cote Dazur: I tried the track on the media fire link, it has flickering issues.
Apexxer: Clear out all ... and see if that fixes the flickering.
v0.6 has more flickering, probably your on that still

leBluem, if you think the track is fine, I am cool with that, it might be just me, I was just trying to help by signaling that I had an issue.

New Update
__custom_showroom_1567455627.png
__custom_showroom_1567455544.png

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/huracan-super-trofeo-evo-north-america-skin-pack.28313/

Le Mans -67 by Virtua LM, wip conversion by Terra21 at Racedepartment:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-grand-circuit-1967.17288/

Le Mans -91, no clue about the origin, converted by Terra21:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4f0smps1jjp95ks/lemans_1991.rar

Le Mans -91, no clue about the origin, converted by Terra21: hawe a bug from chicane Michelin

if you finish off the track and cut into the sand near the barriers you fall into an endless well that no longer makes you go out, some time ago this thing was made to land but never solved

is anyone willing to make this skins for the 1994 SCCA Mustang Cobra, I will be willing to pay
also this one as well
this car is available. it was posted in this thread within the last few weeks.
I have the car, was just wondering if any of the great skinners on this forum would be willing to make the 4 skins I uploaded photos of, can pay for their hard work

also this one as well

I have the car, was just wondering if any of the great skinners on this forum would be willing to make the 4 skins I uploaded photos of, can pay for their hard work

Please don't come up with such ideas and encourage paid skins! you can always make a donation to the author of these skins when done; but to "turn the '60 nascar into a 2000 nascar" just don't seem a good idea, if you understand what I mean ;)

I am sure someone will make them sooner or later, for the sheer pleasure of making them :cheers:

just provide a set of good photos and post them on the forum... someone will take up the challenge ;)

just provide a set of good photos and post them on the forum
you will not believe how nearly impossible it is to get proper pictures for the Super Trofeo skins, i probably have to rely on screenshots from videos for the other ones, and i already did with the Dream Racing Skins. truly a shame, and i even emailed teams but no response.

Please don't come up with such ideas and encourage paid skins! you can always make a donation to the author of these skins when done; but to "turn the '60 nascar into a 2000 nascar" just don't seem a good idea, if you understand what I mean ;)

I am sure someone will make them sooner or later, for the sheer pleasure of making them :cheers:

just provide a set of good photos and post them on the forum... someone will take up the challenge ;)
Sorry, just was wanting to show my appreciation for the work that someone might put in to these, don't want to cause any issues

Thanks for the response,

@Cote Dazur,

But I might be blind or something - I checked the link you provided, and there's downloads for everything except AC :) I know I'm a bit thick, but... ?

You are not blind, the link was to the Vitual LM you were referring to in your post.:)

My comment was that they exist, ans have been done buy many people, both free and paid content, so if you look for them you should find them.:)

Hey thanks for all the great work you're doing here, one request, can you please make the oval work on the Rockingham-ISSC track mod?? :))))) Thanks :)))))))

Mosscot, can you explain again what you did to get thumbs to show? Kinda didn't make sense.
Hell I'm the one that asked Ilja to implement the thumbs and don't even know how to get 'um :dunce:

vipers.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back