Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
can't even start conversations

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 36
Any ideas why I cannot reply to private messages? website believes i am spamming.
You need to make a certain number of posts (without spamming them) in order to have access to the Private Message system.

Hey guys

I'm looking to get back in to messing about with the engine but it's been about 3 years. My problem is, the kseditor displays in such a low resolution since I reinstalled it and I can't for the life of me remember how to change it up. eg.

View attachment 847756

Can anyone tell me how it's done or point me in the right direction? Cheers
Try to change it in assettocorsa\sdk\editor\cfg video.ini
If not, take a look near that

I don't think it reflects reality, as Red Bull finished the season with over 150 points and Toro Rosso didn't even score 10 :confused:
Maybe the Renault powered for the Red Bull :D
.... seriously, the carbon chassis seem to be pretty the same on shots but surely interiors parts are completly differents between the 2 cars in real 2009 season

.... seriously, the carbon chassis seem to be pretty the same on shots but surely interiors parts are completly differents between the 2 cars in real 2009 season
I have many SimDream mods. You can send me your changes. I will be grateful!

https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6940

They had the same chasis that year, it was the last year that was allowed, in 2010 Toro Rosso had to build a chassis of their own design.

Couldn`t find Fuji 82 either. Any hint where to search? Would be very appreciated.

We have Fuji in AC, many versions, now if you are looking for the exact same version that VLM did back then for Rfactor1 then I apologize if I mislead you and @Zwiss
We have Fuji and Rouen in AC and any other material cars and track that VLM did , is what I am saying.
Might not be a direct conversion of the RFactor1 VLM mod, but in some cases might even be better.:D
Sorry for the confusion.

In car selection screen, you can drag between selected car and the associated right list and when there is enough room, the list became a thumbnail view.
Thanks for the tip, this changed the way I use CM for browsing content!

Last edited:
Theres a medaifire folder hosted by someone kicking around that is up to date and has everything but im not at home atm and dont have access to the saved link. Just did a quick google and there is this though; https://acdriftingpro.com/files/file/414-rtm-mod-pack/ - 81 cars. Not sure if it is up to date or even still works.
Yes I got that file already but lots of the cars in the PDF file are not in there. Would you mind sending me the link of that Mediafire folder when you get home? Thanks!

VRC news.... Good stuff. They have/are taking notes on the first manufacture released for the IMSA GTO class, the 'Chevrette' :lol: for updates to the car.

Second mfgr. in the works for the IMSA GTO class, or 'American Racing Championship' :lol:
I know what mfgr that is 100%, there's a give-away in one or both of the pics. And knowing what it is and VRC doing the work, it will be sick. (you'll toss your others in the landfill)
If you can name the mfgr. You will win one
3d.png
Voodoo1 GPU :yuck:
69798818-1050707825320639-2969740443736080384-o.png

69861668-1050707815320640-2368398297346867200-n.png
Audi 90 GTO, of course ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back