Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,901 comments
@GzeroD your AC Cobra 289 Sports link seems kaput?

Edit: and the Sunbeam Tiger has that same VR driver's face clipping issue. Perhaps avoid using that driver model? The helmetless drivers always look like shop dummies, anyway.

Last edited:
The author is a well known jackoff who has told myself and others that we are wrong, when we are doing things right. He is just some arrogant newbie.

I would love to learn more but I find the Discord absolutely impossible to follow. I value the opinion of the modders that know what they're are talking about because it can help I guy me like me with an interest but lacks knowledge and experience. To me the A110 was fun to drive and the best I've found so far but obviously it's not "proper". Well, I look forward to Bazza's but now I wonder what will guys like you that know what they're doing will think of his work.

Next time reworking the 1982 mod?:D The mod is not realistic :banghead:. The engine type,the power....and more.

If its the one i am thinking it is then they are all just kunos Lotus F1 Cars including sounds.
It serves some purpose if you simply wanted a BOP'd retro F1 experience.....
It's not for me personally, but if you can get it Dior free then playing with re skinned kunos physics and sounds well it could be worse..

Bazza et al. is doing a massive early touring car mod that will include a proper A110. I'll just wait for that, unless you do one first ;)
You better wait then, the oldest I've gone is 240Z from 1969. :lol: I know a bit about vintage stuff, but it's not my specialty. I'll leave it to the guys who really know what they're dealing with.

Although the idea of remaking the Carrera RSR in AC has intriqued me... I just need to figure out what *exact* 911 spec it is, and how it differs from the 930 and 964...

I would love to learn more but I find the Discord absolutely impossible to follow. I value the opinion of the modders that know what they're are talking about because it can help I guy me like me with an interest but lacks knowledge and experience. To me the A110 was fun to drive and the best I've found so far but obviously it's not "proper". Well, I look forward to Bazza's but now I wonder what will guys like you that know what they're doing will think of his work.

I dunno how much data is out there on the A110, but often on more vintage cars, it's up to anyone's guess after a point. So if the car is sensible (Or not sensible but has a really good explanation) and everything's implemented correctly, I would accept it. At best it's accurate, at worst it's fun to drive.

For some more modern cars with a big aftermarket, fanbase and support via resources like manuals, articles and books, which have a ton of data on them, you can be more clear about what's wrong and right.

__custom_showroom_1567619412.png

2 new Skins, 9 out of maybe 19

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/huracan-super-trofeo-evo-north-america-skin-pack.28313/

@GzeroD your AC Cobra 289 Sports link seems kaput?

Edit: and the Sunbeam Tiger has that same VR driver's face clipping issue. Perhaps avoid using that driver model? The helmetless drivers always look like shop dummies, anyway.
aha! installed Legions driverpack, so this is maybe why the Kunos E30 suddenly have a face popping into view in VR. i should've taken a backup before installing. any quickfix to revert back?

It'll be a great car, though the sound needs fixed the bank is named incorrectly and thus the guids text content as well. Furthermore the Aero is out of wack and needs proper lut data and configuration adjustments. :cheers:
i'm the one in charge of the data ill fix the Aero and the sounds when he finishes it.

aha! installed Legions driverpack, so this is maybe why the Kunos E30 suddenly have a face popping into view in VR. i should've taken a backup before installing. any quickfix to revert back?
Coincidence, as I have not touched any Kunos Drivers.

Its the massive quick fire of changing cameras,cars and angles every 5 seconds that puts a frowny face on it.
And at all costs, try to avoid getting angles like this, or the angle that has the drivers feet hanging out of the foot box.:odd:

Drove a few cars in it earlier today, in the dumpster it went.
Untitled.png

OMG, what is wrong with my macau??? It just turned pink all of a sudden! I didnt update it or anything, running the latest CSP didnt help either and it gotten worst if i used older CSP, you guys know how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_mercedes_190_evo2_macau_5-9-119-17-35-46.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mercedes_190_evo2_macau_5-9-119-17-35-46.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
OMG, what is wrong with my macau??? It just turned pink all of a sudden! I didnt update it or anything, running the latest CSP didnt help either and it gotten worst if i used older CSP, you guys know how to fix it?

You need - https://sharemods.com/p6b4pm5wam7l/macau_wet.rar.html
Cut/copy the three textures in the default into the new.

The latest CSP has nothing to do with it. Its an odd texture thing.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back