Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
safi hellie was the first to get it right on page 510, he wins the Juggernaut 3dfX GPU.

Was in the middle of doing other system stuff and noticed this. Sorted by ram usage, why in the hell is CrewChief this much of a memory hog? Ahead of the notorious ram gobbler Chrome? That was with three tabs open.

Untitled.png

Alpine A110 1600S + Thomson Road Grand Prix = :) 👍 :cool:

I've always wanted a decent A110 1600S to rip around in and this one recently posted on RD by alekabul is pretty good I think.

Anyways check it out if you haven't already.

View attachment 848060

View attachment 848061
Drift tune A110? Where did I put that gif of formula driver throwing his gloves to the ground? :P

I know there is extra data folder and instructions with this download to make it non-drifty. But I don’t trust the modder if the first option is drift tune. I’ve downloaded more than a handful of A110 from the interwebs and kept none of them. At this point, I’m not going to bother unless I see A110 created by A3DR and aphigod.

Drift tune A110? Where did I put that gif of formula driver throwing his gloves to the ground? :P

I know there is extra data folder and instructions with this download to make it non-drifty. But I don’t trust the modder if the first option is drift tune. I’ve downloaded more than a handful of A110 from the interwebs and kept none of them. At this point, I’m not going to bother unless I see A110 created by A3DR and aphigod.

I saw that there is a drift tune available now but I double checked and I had linked to the correct one. You scared me for a moment there, I though i actually liked a drift car :scared:

Did you miss this GR4 version I posted a few days ago? I even applied a few fixes to it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-505#post-12852902

alp-png.847519

https://we.tl/t-Pee1lgqwYe

The author is a well known jackoff who has told myself and others that we are wrong, when we are doing things right. He is just some arrogant newbie.

Polo R WRC 2017 v2.3
Primarily at the request of the hillclimb community, this remake was made by me. The list is long what has been done. It mostly changed on physics, engine power, tyres ver.10, etc.

credits:
eboo & Rallylegends
ZARI Team

"This is Polo that is planned for 2017. About 50 millimetres wider, 25 kilograms lighter, and roughly 380 hp/280 kW more powerful
- that is the key data for the 2017 rally Polo. The increase in performance of about 60 hp/45 kW is achieved by widening the air restrictor from 33 millimetres,
as it is at present, to 36 millimetres. Furthermore, electronic centre differential can now be used for the power transmission.
The minimum length of the car is now 3,900 millimetres, whilst the minimum weight is reduced from 1,200 to 1,175 kilograms."

instructions:
unpack rar file and put folder in cars folder in content of assettocorsa folder.
for example;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\polo_r_wrc_2017
preview.jpg

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/polo-r-wrc-2017.28522/

I saw that there is a drift tune available now but I double checked and I had linked to the correct one. You scared me for a moment there, I though i actually liked a drift car :scared:
Full transparency... I did not click on your link. I remember seeing that A110 drift on RD by that member. Plus this does not help...
The author is a well known jackoff who has told myself and others that we are wrong, when we are doing things right. He is just some arrogant newbie.

@Masscot - does the Gr4 A110 have proper car + driver scaling? I drive from cockpit/driver's eye, and I don't want to see the arms and hands of a 7-year-old kid or a midget behind the wheel. (FOV and seat position does not help.)

@Masscot - does the Gr4 A110 have proper car + driver scaling? I drive from cockpit/driver's eye, and I don't want to see the arms and hands of a 7-year-old kid or a midget behind the wheel. (FOV and seat position does not help.)
Seemed OK to me from memory. Try it yourself, it won't take a minute.

The author is a well known jackoff who has told myself and others that we are wrong

I hear you, Imagine that when you have yourself said many times that Aris is wrong, unbelievable! I really feel for you that you have to suffer from those ignorant attack, being yourself a model of respect, comprehension and humility in regards to other works.
What is this world coming to? really!

Put your mouse pointer between the main image and the thumbnails and drag.
:)

This isn't a really big deal or a complaint, but just an observation: I have no idea what you're talking about with the above. I have never seen a thumbnail in content manager and no idea how to get one. With the exception of dragging a zip file to install I have never been able to drag anything anywhere in CM successfully. While CM is a fantastic, necessary tool for AC it seems as if most 'regular folk' like myself have never seen/can't use better than 90% of it.
That makes it very frustrating when the CM gurus refer to hidden features as if it's common knowledge.

Too bad that no one has ever made an in-depth tutorial on how to use CM.

This isn't a really big deal or a complaint, but just an observation: I have no idea what you're talking about with the above. I have never seen a thumbnail in content manager and no idea how to get one. With the exception of dragging a zip file to install I have never been able to drag anything anywhere in CM successfully. While CM is a fantastic, necessary tool for AC it seems as if most 'regular folk' like myself have never seen/can't use better than 90% of it.
That makes it very frustrating when the CM gurus refer to hidden features as if it's common knowledge.

Too bad that no one has ever made an in-depth tutorial on how to use CM.
I'd love this, and have asked for something similar on the discord in the past. What adds to the frustration is that there's an opportunity for explanation in the little pop-ups when you hover your mouse over CM settings, but the text is often vague or just a copy of the command text. Try understanding what the various 'Neck' settings do from their descriptions. It's impossible. There's no doubt that CM is a powerful tool but most of it's power is hidden from Joe Public under layers of inadequate instruction.

Regarding my attempted 'help' with the thumbnails, I was away from my PC and on my phone at the time otherwise I'd have posted an image and a better description. I went to edit it later and saw that others had actually expanded on my post with more detail.

I have this Aventador SVJ from facebook.It looks really nice.Handling needs some work.The biggest problem though is the breaks are weak.I edited the max torque in brakes.ini to be the same as the huracan.Is this the correct way to do this?Has anybody have the real value?Feel free to take a look.Thanks

https://we.tl/t-ClcIK1fLwV

I hear you, Imagine that when you have yourself said many times that Aris is wrong, unbelievable! I really feel for you that you have to suffer from those ignorant attack, being yourself a model of respect, comprehension and humility in regards to other works.
What is this world coming to? really!
You're defending a guy who doesn't understand what a motion ratio for a suspension is. Who then argues at a professional and several very experienced amateurs that they're wrong and are misunderstanding it. Using justifications from very likely the Eibach spring setup .pdf that you find when you google "spring motion ratio".

It's...a little different. Very different. I have proof in the form of, you know, laserscanned suspensions and damper graphs: he is just making assumptions. Extremely incorrect ones to boot.

It really is sad that people like you, with no knowledge and no experience, will go on to actually defend guys like that while ******** on the actually capable people.

LeBluem: Thanks for your help, but this does not work for me. Does it matter that my car column is on the left side and I am dragging from left-to-right towards the Kunos icon? It really doesn't matter, because I don't even know how to get the car column to the right side like in your picture. :)

EvilGloomy: I have the carset but will not upload because I wouldn't want to spread this total POS around. This is maybe the worst mod they have released and that is saying alot noting the poor quality of their stuff. It is going to my trashbin. My advise is don't bother.

Bazza et al. is doing a massive early touring car mod that will include a proper A110. I'll just wait for that, unless you do one first ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back