Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,906 comments
@P1ButtPlug Do you know how to enable the wet version of macau? I got the wet mod installed, but no sure how to make it work.

from the discord config library channel:
Extract archive to track folder and enable the skin in CM.
Or extract the textures directly to macau\skins\default folder.
This replaces the textures automatically. THIS IS ACTUALLY RECOMMENDED AS THE CM_SKINS METHOD DELETES THREE TEXTURES THAT ALREADY CAME WITH THE TRACK IN THE SKINS\DEFAULT FOLDER. YOU COULD ALSO CUT/COPY THOSE THREE TEXTURES TO THE WETROADS FOLDER.

Haven’t seen or tried this myself but they have just released their work to the public. Got to be worth a look if you’re into this kind of mod? Posted by Roman Fusaty:

“I think it is time to hand over all Fast and Furious cars. I had good time playing with them, I hope you all will enjoy them and make some cool screens and videos with them. Big thanks to all people who helped with it. There might be a lot of stuff which can be done differently or can be done better, but this is purely "for fun" project even though it took dozens of hours to complete. Feel free to improve them and use them as you see fit. CSP config files should be included, feel free to improve them as well

https://mega.nz/#!IBVAgKwK!FcWyZ8SH4aX8ZHHDcStP848ONOcJ8RYlXa7utuZkEEQ — with Jaco Casteil and Ash Webster.”

EDIT:

Had time to have a quick test of these, I can't drift very well so I wasn't expecting to keep any but the Eclipse is pretty damn good to drive! Until I can learn to drift properly then the Supra and Skyline are off limits to me but this Eclipse really is a keeper, for me anyway 👍

70466604_10220079725199720_6690389295645065216_o.jpg

69564987_10220079723839686_1490216023779966976_o.jpg

Last edited:
Of the three (ks/AG/Roll) this version is the one to have imo, the drive and feel is primo.
Also, there was an GT3 driver (a real one) that ran many hours on it giving feedback to the physics maker and gave it a sign off.
And being a past driver in various Formula ow cars and fendered cars - it is a great drive.

Untitled.png

Thnx for the link, but I could only spot rollovers st evo, not AG.

That's what I thought too , but the file size is just a tad different. It still says rollover's , but files are changed a bit from what I had previously ( which was the rollovers ). I think the one on the link above is slightly re-worked? Maybe get a confirmation on that here shortly.

Nice shot! Make a couple more if you want. I can never see these things in their full glory. My system is not powerful enough. Thanks!

Of the three (ks/AG/Roll) this version is the one to have imo, the drive and feel is primo.
Also, there was an GT3 driver (a real one) that ran many hours on it giving feedback to the physics maker and gave it a sign off.
And being a past driver in various Formula ow cars and fendered cars - it is a great drive.

Untitled.png

Totally agree, this is the one i use.... weirdly the great skins from gladB don't work on it though?

Its hard to tell honestly :D Because all three versions have that skin. If you install it and it shows Assetto Garage as the author in CM like my SS above than... you've got it.. I suppose.
If its none of them are it posted above just say and I'll u/l the car.
SCREEN_NAME described in car.ini is “Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo EVO 2018”.
Maybe the same.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.09.06 - 08.05.55.61.png

Last edited:
Thnx for the link, when I'm home I'll definitely test drive them.

...although, with those fine looking skins from GB82, I guess I'll have to make myself some kind of a Frankenstein evo :D

Thank you.
Three types of Huracan Super Trofeo EVO, but I don't understand the difference in physics ...:embarrassed:

But theres only one that gets the nod from actual drivers - the one I posted. ;)

So VRC is not only in the middle of completing (part of or all, who knows) the IMSA GTO class, they're now after another OW'r.
Strange is, the upper right side looks sorta like Formula E (and with the hole in the floor) yet the cockpit is something of the early 90's, late 80's.

And the engine intake looks like the Ferrari 492A.

69752483-1052861398438615-176964790172778496-o.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back