Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
But theres only one that gets the nod from actual drivers - the one I posted. ;)

So VRC is not only in the middle of completing (part of or all, who knows) the IMSA GTO class, they're now after another OW'r.
Strange is, the upper right side looks sorta like Formula E (and with the hole in the floor) yet the cockpit is something of the early 90's, late 80's.

And the engine intake looks like the Ferrari 492A.

If only they updated their old MP4/4 :(

I've got an MP4/6 that would make ya cry, a very new one that's not out in the wild if ya want it.
I love old F1's, so bring it if you can :cheers:

But still, I like their MP4/4 and still drive it. It just looks bad, outdated. It really deserves an update.

But theres only one that gets the nod from actual drivers - the one I posted. ;)

So VRC is not only in the middle of completing (part of or all, who knows) the IMSA GTO class, they're now after another OW'r.
Strange is, the upper right side looks sorta like Formula E (and with the hole in the floor) yet the cockpit is something of the early 90's, late 80's.

69752483-1052861398438615-176964790172778496-o.png
The old project McLaren MP4/5
IMG_9659_0H4H_0.jpg

69752483-1052861398438615-176964790172778496-o.png
McLaren MP4/5, an old WIP !

For the McLaren MP4/4, I hoped a sound rework and Mr Mike agree with it (he wasn't the sound designer when this car was released) but He told me He haven't the time to.

Cheers. ;)

Finally completed my Type R collection!
69874097_762678260818722_7616508618325622784_n.jpg
Whaaaaat!!! A collection man.What about physics of those and link please?
I have NSX NA1 and 2 also 2017 NSX,EK9,FK2 ,S2000 and Tuned one that are ok to drive maybe they are the same as yours..but ohers I didnt even try mostly.I tred every DC2 I could find and they where all bad to drive ...was planing to learn how to copy EK9 physics just to have ok DC2...
Is that FD2 from few days ago leaked?It could be fun but my ffb clips all the time with that car and its too strong around centre no metther what I do in fbb.ini...Thanks

What
Whaaaaat!!! A collection man.What about physics of those and link please?
I have NSX NA1 and 2 also 2017 NSX,EK9,FK2 ,S2000 and Tuned one that are ok to drive maybe they are the same as yours..but ohers I didnt even try mostly.I tred every DC2 I could find and they where all bad to drive ...was planing to learn how to copy EK9 physics just to have ok DC2...
Is that FD2 from few days ago leaked?It could be fun but my ffb clips all the time with that car and its too strong around centre no metther what I do in fbb.ini...Thanks
He said! No I just need a CRX with EK9 engine, which is what's in my garage

Hi everybody,

I'm pretty overwhelmed by the sheer amount of likes in my alert list when I got on. Thanks guys. Nice to see you guys appreciate them. They are not all that spectacular looking. But I can assure you they are not easy to do. I have pulled my hair out quite a few times in the past months. I just felt the need to do these because I felt there was a lack of real RSR liveries. There's a couple out there and quite good ones, but most are for 934, RS, etc. etc. I was lucky to find some decent reference on some stuff that was if not rare, at least not common and I though, well, let's try some... And let's do them right. That means accurate and well..., well done. No need for a simple livery to be badly done I think. Anyway..., I'll drop 2 shots of what I managed to do on this one. Full of errors. Loads and loads of stuff needed to be done. Just to get an idea. This one must be my fav I think...

Screenshot-ks-porsche-911-carrera-rsr-ks-laguna-seca-5-9-119-23-11-59.jpg

Looks terrible, made on my system. But you get the idea.

Here it is in a bit more advanced state.
Showroom-ks-porsche-911-carrera-rsr-6-8-2019-18-34-14.jpg

Oh and guys, go download arch/kyuubeey's physics. Must-have.
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...rrera-rsr-3-0-improved-physics-by-arch.28568/

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back