Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
thanks, also theres will be a V2 version of this car.
-it have racing interrior.
-proper handling.
-and right tire.
:cheers:

Keep at it. This is a very desireable machine! Would be great for it to be top notch. I know I'd drive it a lot ;)

Also... Love the design of your liveries too, but it would be great if they were higher-res to make the most of that raw metal look.

Keep at it. This is a very desireable machine! Would be great for it to be top notch. I know I'd drive it a lot ;)

Also... Love the design of your liveries too, but it would be great if they were higher-res to make the most of that raw metal look.
XD, the livery are not made by me, its was in the car already. :cheers:

Thanks for this. I'm always amazed when mobile phone game models get ported to AC and look this good (in VR, anyway).
As others have said, a bit of refinement of the textures and liveries would go a long way, and maybe some more detail in the cockpit. The dash display looks like it should be doing more than it is. This is a really mean-looking beast though, and drives nicely.
Obvious issue with the Jag badge at the back:

Screenshot_dk_jaguar_cx75_r3spec_2018_spa_31-8-119-12-12-4.jpg

I reckon this thing could make a great competitor for the Brabham BT62. For that reason, winding back the final drive ratio and forgetting about having a 490km/h top speed would be a great start. Just a suggestion!

As an experiment, I stole the drivetrain.ini file from the Glickenhaus SCG004 and wound the final drive ration back to 3.0, and... instantly a step up in fun and reasonableness – if that's even a word!

man could you link those cars for me!! pretty please!
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search?q=GTX

Make sure you buy the DRM Revival mod to make use of the alternative data files, Legion has produced or do it like I do - keep teh DRM Revival Mod mint and build your own custom event in CM and then proceed to BoP the AI cars as necessary to have an epic race with these fire breathing monsters.

That's the same link as this morning I think. Car looks the same?

Yep, same Mediafire link. Got the new one? ;)
You can change things like the sticker in CM showroom, click on the sticker, then the tx diff, then change values and change to alpha testing from memory if that helps. I find this a lot on cars so easy fix.
Whatever you change will be glowing as it's selected so click elsewhere on the screen to see the changes.

You can change things like the sticker in CM showroom, click on the sticker, then the tx diff, then change values and change to alpha testing from memory if that helps. I find this a lot on cars so easy fix.
Whatever you change will be glowing as it's selected so click elsewhere on the screen to see the changes.
Thanks, but @K E N N E T H has already changed that and some other stuff, I think - he just posted the old link.

Hi, someone knows what is the latest/ better version of the Formula Renault 3.5 mod?? I have an updated version (not the latest that released Virtua Simulazioni), but my version crash I dont know why. Thanks!

Hi, someone knows what is the latest/ better version of the Formula Renault 3.5 mod?? I have an updated version (not the latest that released Virtua Simulazioni), but my version crash I dont know why. Thanks!
I use these and they work with me. And that is the last version.

Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season 1.1
https://sharemods.com/txdjp1rd1v7s/Formula_Renault_3.5_2014_Season_1.1.rar.html

Formula Renault 3.5 2014 Season 1.2
https://sharemods.com/gfahj4myfjkr/Formula_Renault_3.5_2014_Season_1.2.rar.html

Have Fun!:)

Last edited:
Pretty good until i got going down the straight....it gets the speed wobbles.

Really F'n fast though.

Thanks for testing it. That's not a problem that affects a controller, so that'll be difficult for me to get rid of. Is it severe?

Anyone willing to help?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back