Airbus A321 Crashes in Sinai

Engines look like they are under the wings to me. And even still how would you be able to see the exact contours of a plane on a zoomed in blurry video, at an angle.

About the tail not falling off, this video only shows the first moments if the plane was at 10km's height the descend would have been a lot longer, and the tail section might have fallen off afterwards.

The experts agree with me :D

Edit.

I said that part about the game, because the bit I read had a side by side comparison, and it was exactly the same.

I still fear there is a chance this footage is real, if it came from other video footage or a game someone would have found the original version already. Also the aircraft expert claims don't seem conclusive to me (like claiming it was filmed from another plane), seeing the video is so crappy and it really looks like you would film a plane from the ground at max zoom level.

Anyhow just a thought of mine, could as well have been an internal implosion because of the end plate. Investigators on the ground now claim though that watching the victims bodies, there is evidence of an explosion onboard so it might have been a bomb.

I still fear there is a chance this footage is real, if it came from other video footage or a game someone would have found the original version already. Also the aircraft expert claims don't seem conclusive to me (like claiming it was filmed from another plane), seeing the video is so crappy and it really looks like you would film a plane from the ground at max zoom level.

Anyhow just a thought of mine, could as well have been an internal implosion because of the end plate. Investigators on the ground now claim though that watching the victims bodies, there is evidence of an explosion onboard so it might have been a bomb.
It's either fake, or shot from another trailing aircraft, it's more than apparent.

It would be far more smooth after watching plenty of previous uploads from them, had it been on the ground. A trailer or fake is all that remains.

Cite that reported evidence..

It's not so much seeing an engine on the tail, but more the lack of engine under the wings.
2zh33pj.jpg

Cite that reported evidence..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...11971577/Russian-plane-crash-latest-news.html

@mister dog

Even the explosion looks fake as ****. If it was indeed such a large explosion (going of the fire ball) the plane in the footage would have disintegrated, due to the speed of the plane, or break in half.

It's faker than the Kardashians.

Last edited:
The flash could be the explosion of a bomb going off but could also be a mechanical breakdown, like an fuel tank erupting, the American officials said.

No one knows right now. With that video we are simply ruling out implausible occurrences.

Besides... The hydro pumps are located in the belly of the fuselage, aft of the gear. Had the explosion occurred near, this bird would be upside down in a second.

mister dog

That doesn't say there's damage to bodies consistent with an explosion, sadly it says that some of the bodies were burned before death. Very different things, and a tragic business :(

Besides... The hydro pumps are located in the belly of the fuselage, aft of the gear. Had the explosion occurred near, this bird would be upside down in a second.

I'm not sure about that, A321 has three hydraulic systems each with 'priority valves' that protect from such events, in theory. Providing there was some residual electrical power then some of the control surfaces would remain operational - by design.

There is no way that video is authentic. The aircraft was at 30 000 feet, when filmed from the ground the plane should appear bright blue due to the colour of the atmosphere.

There are also no contrails, which there should most likely be at that altitude.

It's also obvious that the video is shot off-screen, you can clearly see that parts of the sky are much brighter than other parts. The screen appears the brightest when you view it peripendicular to it's surface plane, and due to the wide field of view of the camera and the proximity to the screen the angle by which the screen is viewed differs greatly from left to right. When the camera shakes you can see that the bright area of the sky shakes as well, which means that the camera did not film the sky, because the sky does not change in brightness like that. Now, why should they have filmed it off screen? They filmed it while they filmed it so that they could have a video of the video? That doesn't make sense.

For comparison, here is what it looks like when you film a high flying plane from the ground:

Notice the contrails, the shade of the sky and lack of darker areas, the bright blue colour of the aircraft.

I'm not sure about that, A321 has three hydraulic systems each with 'priority valves' that protect from such events, in theory. Providing there was some residual electrical power then some of the control surfaces would remain operational - by design.
True, but that doesn't correspond to all the data that has been presented.

We have no data regarding the plane after whatever event caused it's erratic demise, least of all the control inputs/responses ;)
All we currently have is one downed plane, two flight tracker graphs and a whole lot of speculation. The report will come back quickly.

COBRA held a meeting today in which this incident was discussed, their assessment was reported by David Cameron as "the plane may well have been brought down by an explosive device". British flights in the region have been halted leaving passengers stuck at Sharm el-Sheikh airport.

COBRA held a meeting today in which this incident was discussed, their assessment was reported by David Cameron as "the plane may well have been brought down by an explosive device". British flights in the region have been halted leaving passengers stuck at Sharm el-Sheikh airport.
I guess they read my post last night :dopey:

Egyptian officials say that they have been able to extract the data from the Flight Data Recorder but that the Cockpit Voice Recorder is too badly damaged. If true then that puts early reports of "unusual noises on the CVR" into either perspective or complete doubt.

There are also conflicting reports about the security levels at HESH in the days leading up to what is potentially a terrorist bomb-smuggling. Some passengers say they saw locals walking unchallenged through security, others say that security levels were visibly high even before the 'attack'.

BBC.

CNN is reporting that US officials believed that ISIS planted a bomb on Russian Plane. Jihad Watch believes that a similar situation can occur here in the US, with Muslims working in secure areas of the airport as the arrest of Harlem Suarez (the muslim involved in a ISIS plot to buy WMDs) can attest to.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/u...e-islamic-state-planted-bomb-on-russian-plane (Source by way of Jihad Watch)

Will those evil Muslims bring ebola with them too and plant that on all of the U.S. planes?

nvmd ebola is only a thing during the month before elections.:boggled:

Jihad Watch believes that a similar situation can occur here in the US, with Muslims working in secure areas of the airport as the arrest of Harlem Suarez (the muslim involved in a ISIS plot to buy WMDs) can attest to.

Are Jihad Watch really that stupid? I think most people have surely got past the "All Muslims Must Therefore Be Jihadist" idea by now...

What do the Russians and Egyptians say so far?

Edit.

The Egyptians haven't found anything yet that points towards a bomb.

Last edited:
British flights to retrieve passengers at HESH are being allowed onto the ground two-at-a-time only following "intelligence received".

I expect that over the last few days the number of new ground staff at the airport has swelled dramatically, particularly with those peculiarly wiry type of men with excellent moustaches and flawless Arabic, Russian and Chinese.

Russia is about to halt civilian flights to Egypt, too.

Bortnikov (the FSB chief) suggested the idea, Putin answered positively. The desicion is now being made in RosAviatsia (Russian aviation department).

Russia is about to halt civilian flights to Egypt, too.

Bortnikov (the FSB chief) suggested the idea, Putin answered positively. The desicion is now being made in RosAviatsia (Russian aviation department).

Just watching this now, there's the small problem of 45,000 Russian holiday-makers to ship out.

It seems that no airlines are allowing the few running "recovery flights" to handle carry-on or hold baggage. HESH is saying that it's quickly running out of storage space for these items.

Back