alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
Thanks alex, do you still need chromes or color shifts? Im away from my ps3 but be back in 14 hours. If you sent the hatch, can you also scheule me for the sedan? Thanks so much, buddy!

I can do Friday if you want

that's fine i'm in england, not sure what time that is here, i will send the paints once i recieve is that alright?

JDM_Tuning_JZX90

I'll Give you everything in 2 days? Because i have two scheduled trades to do

Hey Alex, do you have a public schedule? So I can see when I receive the ordered car?

Cheers :cheers:

Out

TailsD97
that's fine i'm in england, not sure what time that is here, i will send the paints once i recieve is that alright?
fr sent
JDMTuningJZX90
JDM_Tuning_JZX90

I'll Give you everything in 2 days? Because i have two scheduled trades to do
Ok sure, no problem
Outeke
Hey Alex, do you have a public schedule? So I can see when I receive the ordered car?

Cheers :cheers:

Out

Yeah your car is coming today

Im quite keen on the Yashio Factory Nissan 350Z(Z33) as im a drifter.. Could i see a picture of it?

JDMTuningJZX90
Im quite keen on the Yashio Factory Nissan 350Z(Z33) as im a drifter.. Could i see a picture of it?

Haha good luck trying to drift it. It was made for the touge so no drifty here :(

hiyah, alex. is there anything else you need? sent you some paint a couple 'a days back. wishing to have the other varis subaru. the wrx sedan. :) cool replica list you got here. 👍

gt4crazy2
hiyah, alex. is there anything else you need? sent you some paint a couple 'a days back. wishing to have the other varis subaru. the wrx sedan. :) cool replica list you got here. 👍

Yeah thanks. Your car is coming tomorrow

New car added
Liberty walk Ferrari F40

Renntech R3 Mercedes Benz SLS

Gt4crazy2 your car has been sent

JDM tuning your cars are coming tomorrow and Saturday

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back