alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
Don't want to sound greedy, but does anyone here have a matte black paint they can send me?

Jon Sibal Dodge challenger added

gt4crazy2
hiyah, buddy! what can i offer you for that Varis Subaru Impreza STI? can i offer you any premium for this replica thread? i can grind some seasonals for it ;)

Meep sorry I didn't send today. Starlight accepted me just today and I just sent a fr to you today

Meep sorry I didn't send today. Starlight accepted me just today and I just sent a fr to you today

Hi Alex,

Sorry if I caused any problem to your schedule, not my intention.

If you need any paint, just send me a PM.

Thanks for the gift, very appreciated.
:bowdown:

Yes it is tuned. Ooh btw I think I deleted you on PSN by accident and I'm after horns

OK, I could send you horns today if you like, so at least I did my part of the deal. I'm not sure when I could send FR's..but if you have the time.
One fr to Outje1067 which will send you the horns (if you specify) and one fr to Ouwtje for the replica 👍

Thanks a lot mate!!

Cheer:

StarLight
Hi Alex,

Sorry if I caused any problem to your schedule, not my intention.

If you need any paint, just send me a PM.

Thanks for the gift, very appreciated.
:bowdown:
Nah it's not a problem, just bumped everyone up one day
OPT1MUMG4M3R
5 matte black paints sent!! 👍
Thanks buddy!
Outeke
OK, I could send you horns today if you like, so at least I did my part of the deal. I'm not sure when I could send FR's..but if you have the time.
One fr to Outje1067 which will send you the horns (if you specify) and one fr to Ouwtje for the replica 👍

Thanks a lot mate!!

Cheer:

Ok I'll send one to you Later today!

Gt4 crazy your Subaru has been sent. Optimum your car is coming tomorrow. Outeke you're on for Wednesday and guy above me is due for Thursday.

TailsD97
what do you want for the Performance Outfitters Group R8 Raptor?

Paints are fine. Send me a fr on PSN saying you're from gtp and I'll do you on Thursday (that's what she said. Ok back to being mature now)

Thanks alex, do you still need chromes or color shifts? Im away from my ps3 but be back in 14 hours. If you sent the hatch, can you also scheule me for the sedan? Thanks so much, buddy!

Back