alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
New cars added:
Mercedes-Benz SLS MC700 by McChip-DKR(Second stage tune with stage 4 ecu tune)

Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 7o7 Edition by Wheelsandmore

Hi,

I would like to get that new MC700.
What can I send you?

Oh and tomorrow I'll send you the tune for that Switzer.. I forgot...

Cheers

Outeke
Hi,

I would like to get that new MC700.
What can I send you?

Oh and tomorrow I'll send you the tune for that Switzer.. I forgot...
Cheers
Can I have your house and car? Just kidding, anything is fine. Psn please
Dabest
What woul you like for the mclaren

Car tickets or paints are fine. Send me fr saying you're from GTPlanet and I'll be able to send Wednesday

Can I have your house and car? Just kidding, anything is fine. Psn please

Car tickets or paints are fine. Send me fr saying you're from GTPlanet and I'll be able to send Wednesday

OK cool, FR will come later today when home from work.
Ccoming from Ouwtje (replicas) and Outje1067. (Sending account for paints and stuff)

Cheers

Outeke
OK cool, FR will come later today when home from work.
Ccoming from Ouwtje (replicas) and Outje1067. (Sending account for paints and stuff)

Cheers

Ok thanks for the notice

Hi mate, both cars received, they look great especially Route KS Zero Force Honda NSX Type R, I really like this:tup:

Got a few more I'd like to order if its ok:

C-ONE Celica
Nissan GTR R32 BEE's Racing
Nissan GTR R33 Hosaka Tuning Factory
Nissan 370Z boss racing

I can do lvl15, lvl10, lvl20 & 1000 ticket if you'd like or any different ones to those:)

Also buddy if its easier for you to keep your schedule clear I don't mind if you want to put them up on share, one at a time, after each tickets been sent and I'll borrow them and build them up myself copying your settings, just to help you out to keep you open for other trades:dopey:

zakyta_4
Hi mate, both cars received, they look great especially Route KS Zero Force Honda NSX Type R, I really like this:tup:

Got a few more I'd like to order if its ok:

C-ONE Celica
Nissan GTR R32 BEE's Racing
Nissan GTR R33 Hosaka Tuning Factory
Nissan 370Z boss racing

I can do lvl15, lvl10, lvl20 & 1000 ticket if you'd like or any different ones to those:)

Also buddy if its easier for you to keep your schedule clear I don't mind if you want to put them up on share, one at a time, after each tickets been sent and I'll borrow them and build them up myself copying your settings, just to help you out to keep you open for other trades:dopey:

Ok sure! I'll do it after I take a shower, then I'll message you

Good morning Alex,

I've managed to sent a FR from Ouwtje, but when I tried to send from my other account, you reached the max amount of users. Limitations everywhere :lol:

As soon as you cleaned up your list, I will start sending stuff :D

Thanks! Cheers :cheers:

Outeke
Good morning Alex,

I've managed to sent a FR from Ouwtje, but when I tried to send from my other account, you reached the max amount of users. Limitations everywhere :lol:

As soon as you cleaned up your list, I will start sending stuff :D

Thanks! Cheers :cheers:

Removed 1 person.

Back