alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
alexlam24
Really? It worked for me. Stupid facebook is stupid

Yeah.. :confused:

Could it be because I am on the GTPlanet iPhone app?

Let me try the full site.

Do you have any level tickets?

Yes mate, have them all:D, let me know which one you'd like and I'll send it over, will be 2 or 3 days before I can send the ticket though if that's ok, I'll send some chromes or mattes over today as a pre-order payment:)

Last edited:
zakyta_4
Yes mate, have them all:D, let me know which one you'd like and I'll send it over, will be 2 or 3 days before I can send the ticket though if that's ok, I'll send some chromes or mattes over today as a pre-order payment:)

Ok thanks buddy, I'll send the car over tomorrow
Note: from what I read from the tuners website, it said it has the stock suspension

zakyta_4

I have sent the car, check your mailbox
Update: you might want to do a stage 1 engine, semi titanium exhaust and other power mod except the turbo upgrade. For some reason when I sent it, it said it had 493 HP

Last edited:
Yo alex what car you still have. I am interested in some of them, send Me a list on facebook or on psn and I can pick out which ones unless they are still on the first page of this thread.

zs1994
Yo alex what car you still have. I am interested in some of them, send Me a list on facebook or on psn and I can pick out which ones unless they are still on the first page of this thread.

I dupe all my cars so pick anything

I have sent the car, check your mailbox
Update: you might want to do a stage 1 engine, semi titanium exhaust and other power mod except the turbo upgrade. For some reason when I sent it, it said it had 493 HP

Thanks buddy, thats great:tup:
Had the same thing happen to me a couple of times, whats the bhp of the real car and I can match to that if needed?

Also let me know which ticket you wanted mate:)

zakyta_4
Thanks buddy, thats great:tup:
Had the same thing happen to me a couple of times, whats the bhp of the real car and I can match to that if needed?

Also let me know which ticket you wanted mate:)

Its about 650 ish. Just do a stage 1 engine tune and all the power upgrades in the quick settings menu

Its about 650 ish. Just do a stage 1 engine tune and all the power upgrades in the quick settings menu

Thanks for the car mate, I did have to tune it, so did what you said and got 650bhp:) Also had a quick glance at suspension and found these were used on some carshttp://gt-rr.com/product.html?m=jrz&n=rs_pro_club_sport_coilovers&id=477 just altering mine if you want I can put it up on share for you to borrow once i'm done:tup:

Also buddy let me know what ticket you'd like for it, will send that over and then put in my next order:D

zakyta_4
Thanks for the car mate, I did have to tune it, so did what you said and got 650bhp:) Also had a quick glance at suspension and found these were used on some carshttp://gt-rr.com/product.html?m=jrz&n=rs_pro_club_sport_coilovers&id=477 just altering mine if you want I can put it up on share for you to borrow once i'm done:tup:

Also buddy let me know what ticket you'd like for it, will send that over and then put in my next order:D

Consider it a free car this week

Hit me with a BulletProof Performance GT-RR for R

Hit you with 5 colourshifts

What do you say!! :sly:

Consider it a free car this week

Thanks mate, if you need anything just let me know:tup:

I'd also like to put in another order buddy if thats ok:)

Route KS Zero Force Honda NSX Type R
Varis STi - Hatchback

How about lvl16 and lvl8 for those, can start sending after reset for you:D

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Hit me with a BulletProof Performance GT-RR for R

Hit you with 5 colourshifts

What do you say!! :sly:
Let's go! How's tomorrow sound?
zakyta_4
Thanks mate, if you need anything just let me know:tup:

I'd also like to put in another order buddy if thats ok:)

Route KS Zero Force Honda NSX Type R
Varis STi - Hatchback

How about lvl16 and lvl8 for those, can start sending after reset for you:D

Sure, I can do Monday, I'm full for the weekend

Back