alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
Theace37
Exactly... im doing great though. And you seem to be doing well yourself.

BUT... you could seriously benifit with some pictures...

... Ok I will once I get the time

Hey,

Apart from installing the parts and painting the cars, do you not tune the cars?

The transmission, suspension and LSD are all stock.

Just noticed from driving both cars I recieved from you

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Hey,

Apart from installing the parts and painting the cars, do you not tune the cars?

The transmission, suspension and LSD are all stock.

Just noticed from driving both cars I recieved from you

Which cars? Some of the cars I tune the suspension on, some I don't (Switzer P900 is completely stock except the engine)

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Yeah the Switzer in question.

Yeah its stock, I was watching drive(YouTube channel) and he said aside from the engine and power mods, the suspension was all the same

alexlam24
Yeah its stock, I was watching drive(YouTube channel) and he said aside from the engine and power mods, the suspension was all the same

Ok.. :)

Hi,

You should wonder, if that quote "suspension was all the same" relates to the GT5 settings or to the suspension that got installed on the car in the first place?
Because the P800 I have from Switzer, has engine tune, suspension tune and LCD tune installed.

I have currently over 500 replicas and none of them are stock. Surprised to hear you have so many.

I bet doing some research on internet would give you more correct specs then watching a youtube channel 👍
I did the easy way, I used the tune on the P900 for the P800 to complete it 👍

If you want, I could send you the specs. Just let me know.

Cheers :cheers:

Outeke

zakyta_4
Would like to get my hands on this mate, let me know what you'd like for it:tup:
Do you have any level tickets?
locoman88
Thanks! Also, when you get them specs, send me via pm on here or something.
What's specs?
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Yeah, the P900 Switzer Performance specs too.

That's what I sent you -_-

Back