Okay buddy

bljk ice
i want the nissan r32 bee

i have a lvl 11 ticket and matte gray, silver, any aventador mattes

psn?

Last edited by a moderator:
alexlam24
Good boy! Now fetch! *throws stick that disappears*

I will not fetch and why have you regarded me like that...

Stuff your S2000...

When can I have my Brera? These Pesos and expired credit cards are burning a hole in my pocket...

Dooglers8
When can I have my Brera? These Pesos and expired credit cards are burning a hole in my pocket...

When the Asian can evade his Asian parents and get on his PS3

@ Thread owner: Really cool thread! 👍

Would you mind posting just 2-3 pictures of your cars?
I'm really interested in the Novitec Rosso 599 and the Superleggera. 👍

cheers

Denilson
@ Thread owner: Really cool thread! 👍

Would you mind posting just 2-3 pictures of your cars?
I'm really interested in the Novitec Rosso 599 and the Superleggera. 👍

cheers

Thanks mate and I will once I can figure out how to post a photo from the Android app. Every time I attach something it fails

Dooglers8
Ah, just give them a copy of a test you did well on and some fly lice. :sly:

Or I can be a ninja and get on my PS3 when I come home. I have about a hour before mom comes home

Thanks mate and I will once I can figure out how to post a photo from the Android app. Every time I attach something it fails

Ok. I understand..
Would you mind telling me how you made the Superleggera, and what you based your choices of upgrades on etc?
Body Color?
Rim Type?
Rim Color?

Or I can be a ninja and get on my PS3 when I come home. I have about a hour before mom comes home

First, paste a paper onto your bedroom door that says that you're busy studying, then do your thing on the Playstation, but be sure to come out for rice breaks; you wouldn't want your parents to get suspicious.
So, paper-Playstation-Brera-rice.

Ok. I understand..
Would you mind telling me how you made the Superleggera, and what you based your choices of upgrades on etc?
Body Color?
Rim Type?
Rim Color?

My Supperleggera is painted in Verde Ithaca from Lamborghini. I used whichever wheels have several spokes, and painted them black. Looks pretty accurate to me.

You sending Doogies Brera today?

Or S2000...

I don't care when I get the Brera, I'd just like to have it some time soon.

Denilson
Ok. I understand..
Body Color?
Rim Type?
Rim Color?
I go onto Netcarshow.com and just get my information from there. Its got a lot of info on factory tuners
Dooglers8
First, paste a paper onto your bedroom door that says that you're busy studying, then do your thing on the Playstation, but be sure to come out for rice breaks; you wouldn't want your parents to get suspicious.
So, paper-Playstation-Brera-rice.
My PS3 is in the living room
OPT1MUMG4M3R
You sending Doogies Brera today?

Or S2000...

You first then shrimpy next

Yay i just did my first multi quote!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so accomplished

when%2Bsomeone%2Bposts%2Bgif%2Bthat%2Bloops%2Bright.%2Bits%2Btrue_1c9129_3799967.gif

Well done.
I'd like the Brera in red, kind sir.

Back