alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
Clytius
Sure that's find. Any paints in particular you're looking for?

Do you have any paint paints?( gonna send a pink on pink mustang to a girl just to mess with her)

alexlam24
Do you also want me to send you some rice? Lol

Nah I'm okay, but I'm really sorry I'm a high school student still and well I just had all my AP teachers drop a ton of hw on me and my rents won't let me near the ps3 till Friday...so I'll give you paints on Friday and Saturday, 10 paints instead of 5 due to the delay on my part

ShortAzianKid
Nah I'm okay, but I'm really sorry I'm a high school student still and well I just had all my AP teachers drop a ton of hw on me and my rents won't let me near the ps3 till Friday...so I'll give you paints on Friday and Saturday, 10 paints instead of 5 due to the delay on my part

Nah it's ok. I know how Asian parents are. I start school next week

zakyta_4
Hi mate, great looking list of cars, I'd like to order a couple of them if thats ok:tup:

Varis Toyota GT86
Shadow Sports Nissan GTR

Let me know what your looking for, got plenty of chromes, mattes & tickets for trade:)

GT86 has been sent. GTR coming tomorrow

zakyta_4
Thanks mate, enjoyed the GT86 I got yesterday:tup: sent you some goodies, if you'd like a lvl ticket let me know which one and I'll get it over too you:)

I'm fine. Only got 1 more car to send and I'm free

Ooh speaking of which who wants a free car on Wednesday? First to reply wins and leave your PSN

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Sure!!! Tomato sauce and mayonaise With a hint of salt and pepper!!

Also a large coke

Thanks ;)

That'll be $6.99 sir. Would you like it for here or to go?

I'm interested in your JUN Evo. Name me something you want and I'll see if I have it. :)

Nismo4Life82
I'm going to fr you and send the mattes you wanted. Whats the eta for the cars my good man?

Probably after this week. I got 2 cars to send so Saturday?

Back