alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
Nissan GTR R35 Blitz D1 Car. I'm interested a lot and I assume you are quite busy. I have a lot to offer for trade. If you can put me in the schedule I would be thankful.

Will send you a Fr if it is ok to do so.
Cheers!

ShortAzianKid
Nice, well you still haven't answered my question on the color/type of paints you would like for the Initial D S2000 GOD HAND

Anything is fine.

ShortAzianKid
Okay, I'll shoot over a FR on Friday, when do you want to make the trade?

I can do Friday. I only have 1 more car to send and I'm free for the rest of the week

Hi,

Leaving for holiday soon, but when I'm back. Let me know how many replicas you can/want to trade with me...

1, 2, 5....something?!

Thanks mate

EDIT: since Alex has difficulties with replicas and me.
Anybody else that got a replica from here and wanna share it with me?

.. my wishlist is post 33

Last edited:
Outeke
Hi,

Leaving for holiday soon, but when I'm back. Let me know how many replicas you can/want to trade with me...

1, 2, 5....something?!

Thanks mate

EDIT: since Alex has difficulties with replicas and me.
Anybody else that got a replica from here and wanna share it with me?

.. my wishlist is post 33

You mean put it on share so you can borrow/drive it?

Of course send me a FR on OPT1MUM_G4M3R and I will tell my brother to accept, ( currently on holiday !! )

I have the R35 GTR '07 P900 Switzer Performance
And the SLS Hamann Hawk

Both set to online share

Also They are from Alex and are awesome!!

Thanks again Alex

Let me know, Outeke..

Last edited:
Anything is fine. If you have any matte paints I would appreciate it as a couple replicas are matte black or such
I have matte: Black,dark gray,dark red,dark silver,gray,green,light gray,light red,light silver,purple,silver. let me know whats need for the intial d skyline and the godshand s2000

Nismo4Life82
I have matte: Black,dark gray,dark red,dark silver,gray,green,light gray,light red,light silver,purple,silver. let me know whats need for the intial d skyline and the godshand s2000

I'll take a matte black and gray. Thanks :)

Add me so i can send good sir.PSN MURDERFACE0082

Back