alexlam24's replica thread

• Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
CostasDrifter
Second packet of matte sent.
All cars copied. Thanks !
One question.....The Liberty walk Ferrari F40 was completely untuned. Is that right ?

EDIT...I really like your cars and I have one more packet that I would like to copy...(and continue...)

Route KS Zero Force Honda NSX Type R
Initial D Nissan R32
Initial D God hand Honda S2000
BMW M3 Alpha-N
Office-K Ferrari F40
C-ONE Celica

If you agree, share them when you can and tell me what you want.

Thanks !
Well the F40 had some titanium exhaust on and a giant bov, but none of them are able to correctly be replicated in GT5. And I'll put the cars up tomorrow or Friday, depending if there is a anime club meeting tomorrow
darklaser12
Nice pics did u customized them yourself

Yeah I customize them myself. I try to make use of the games limited customizing features

hi, alex. do you still have a spare day to send a car? i saw the pic of the lexus isf ccs and try request for it. thanks, buddy1

Hey mate, do you mind if I add you and try your shared cars, will send you a few paint care packages in return. Let me know what paints you want, I have all mattes etc, plus most exotic paints also.
Cheers

gt4crazy2
hi, alex. do you still have a spare day to send a car? i saw the pic of the lexus isf ccs and try request for it. thanks, buddy1
Yeah I'm available for tomorrow
frenzal
Hey mate, do you mind if I add you and try your shared cars, will send you a few paint care packages in return. Let me know what paints you want, I have all mattes etc, plus most exotic paints also.
Cheers

Uh sure, send me a PSN request and I'll try to accept you tomorrow. What cars do you want?

Loft garage AE86 Levin
BMW M3 E92 by SR-Exclusive
C-Ser/Yashio tuning factory Subaru STI
Hotchkis E-Max dodge challenger
GTSpirit BMW 135iMR
BMW M3 Alpha-N

Thanks mate, just these please. Just let m e know what paints you want as a preference.

frenzal
Loft garage AE86 Levin
BMW M3 E92 by SR-Exclusive
C-Ser/Yashio tuning factory Subaru STI
Hotchkis E-Max dodge challenger
GTSpirit BMW 135iMR
BMW M3 Alpha-N

Thanks mate, just these please. Just let m e know what paints you want as a preference.

Matte paints and some random paints will make me happy

gt4crazy2
i will send you matte paints, buddy! would you like to colorful ones like light green etc?

Make them more colorful than 3 seasons of my little pony

Last edited:
gt4crazy2

GAHHH YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL!!!! Rage face.jpg

GAHHH YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL!!!! Rage face.jpg

dang, i guess it's the suits donated to me. thanks, alex. sorry about that. timezone differences makes emptying giftbox hard. :sad: i made sure before i slept that giftbox was empty. :nervous:

gt4crazy2
dang, i guess it's the suits donated to me. thanks, alex. sorry about that. timezone differences makes emptying giftbox hard. :sad: i made sure before i slept that giftbox was empty. :nervous:

Ok.jpg . Blame it on Kaz for having a limit on your gifts

gt4crazy2
i already did. and blasted a twitter message, too, about it. :lol: can i give you mattes for the trouble it caused? :D

Nah it's fine,I don't have anything to send this week so you're fine

gt4crazy2
thanks, buddy. just let me know. i'm just duping paints lately. 👍

I'll try again tomorrow, if it doesn't work then buy me a plane ticket to Japan along with a desert eagle and some C4

gt4crazy2
:lol:
we won't have gt6 then. :nervous: haha sorry for hijacking the thread. moving on... :D

Lol I never said I was going to blow it up, maybe some intimidating here and there

Do you want me keep sending you paints or parts for sharing another packet of your beauties ?

Last edited:
CostasDrifter
Do you want me keep sending you paints or parts for sharing another packet of your beauties ?

Nah I'm ok for now,I have enough paints. I will send you a little gift though :)

Nah I'm ok for now,I have enough paints. I will send you a little gift though :)

Yeah, but Iam not OK for now...I want more cars from you :lol:
Do I have the permission to tell you what I want ? :nervous:

And please don't waste your slots for me :)

Last edited:
CostasDrifter
Yeah, but Iam not OK for now...I want more cars from you :lol:
Do I have the permission to tell you what I want ? :nervous:

And please don't waste your slots for me :)

Haha what cars do you want? I'm free for now :)

Haha what cars do you want? I'm free for now :)

Varis Toyota GT86
Varis BMW M3
Varis BMW Z4 M coupe
Varis Subaru Impreza STI(sedan)
Varis Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Varis Nissan 370Z

Thanks ! Sure you don't need anything ?

First paint pack sent yesterday, sending another of other exotic paints tonight. Cheers mate, and thanks.

Also donated 5 paints yesterday.
Had to wait for an fr that didn't came...so guessed you could use some.

Cheers

Back