All coloured 125 SPL karts wanted See OP for pictures by chieh6412

• Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 65 comments
Netherlands
Right here
dj_ali007
Hello guys,
I want to have the Kart 125 SPL in my garage as a fun toy and to play online in kart races.
I don't know what its worth so tell me what you want and we will figure something out.
All work done by chieh6412 and made by chieh6412.
Here are the colours:
For reference,all colors are based on the car tickets.

Pink
6563132317_f1ecdd83ac_b.jpg

Black
6563132111_c9f6901377_b.jpg

Red
6563260793_952a89ef78_b.jpg

GreenRECEIVED
6563131741_7d7d5c60de_b.jpg

Orange RECEIVED
6563131569_6132db375e_b.jpg

Blue
6563131429_439e3a4119_b.jpg

Pending karts:
green 0/0/0 125 SPL kart from Outeke. RECEIVED
Orange 0/0/0 125 SPL kart from Gazelle68. RECEIVED

Last edited:
If you mean a
Gran Turismo RACING KART 125

No, you can get it my friend, unless you have buyed the DLC .... anyway DLC cars are not tradable.
:grumpy:

I've got it. I sent the ticket to my original profile. It works. That kart is just like any other.

If you mean a
Gran Turismo RACING KART 125

No, you can get it my friend, unless you have buyed the DLC .... anyway DLC cars are not tradable.
:grumpy:
thats the DLC version I mean the one from today 2.02
He means the 2.02 kart ;)
Yep your right.
I've got it. I sent the ticket to my original profile. It works. That kart is just like any other.
No it isn't it comes with chrome on it xD

No it isn't it comes with chrome on it xD

Actually I'm not sure if it's chrome, since there's multiple colors of it (I have heard of a pink, that's pending from someone to me, I have a Black, and saw a blue when testing to see if there were multiple colors)....

Well thats for me to know and you to find out. How can you tell me it cant be traded when I already did trade it?

I know, I have a SPL in my garage, but it's black, not pink (and I actually didn't went to preview the car, but even if I went to see it, it's black, Chrome Black would be probably the same...).
Black chrome:dunce: you have a picture?
Well thats for me to know and you to find out. How can you tell me it cant be traded when I already did trade it?

I didn't sead that it isn't tradeable I'm asking for the kart.

Black chrome:dunce: you have a picture?

No, as I said I didn't looked to the car again after the car receive mini scene, but it was totally black, so if it was Chrome, it would be Black Chrome...

I can't access the PS3 as of now, but I will take a picture and post here when I get a chance to do that.

No, as I said I didn't looked to the car again after the car receive mini scene, but it was totally black, so if it was Chrome, it would be Black Chrome...

I can't access the PS3 as of now, but I will take a picture and post here when I get a chance to do that.

Ok sure thanks.

The front of it in this angle shows silver chrome and the side's show sometype of black chrome. Looks really nice.

I should have tried to get a pic with less reflection on it.... it full black.

Ok, now I see why it's a bit odd, it's the black chrome contrast on the carbon fiber unpainted bits of the car (as well as a silver line dividing both parts).

Here the new pics:
Bern-Marktgasse_1.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse-1.jpg

thats the DLC version I mean the one from today 2.02

Yes, but the kart you want is only for people who bought the DLC in October, like I did ... so I got the kart, don't know for sure if it's tradable.
Have even not opened the green ticket ... :)

If it's tradable, it will make no sense, since I bought the DLC and everyone who's not will get the kart by trading. But not from me ... sorry.

That's very nasty ... I bought the DLC, but everyone can get it.
Well done PD ... 👎

Like the paint, gears and so on ... some people pay for it and the rest got it for FREE! 👎

Totally agree with Starlight; PD...👎

Im not the greedy type, but unfortunately have to say that its not fair for some to pay for the DLC to get the cars and those are avaliable for trade.

Its exactly the same with the stealth cars from the SE, it came to a point where people gave their personal account info for others to have access to the cars. :(

Just dont think its right...

I have to agree that's not a good way to do, but we know if PD wanted, they could have made them not tradeable (like the GTR GTA Special Edition), yet PD screwed up somewhere else too, those of us who bought the complete pack (only 1 time, not those who bought it multiple times by mistake) aren't getting the FT-86 Concept II '11 even if we bought all their DLC (in 1 single action, but still all 4 pieces), that's not nice.

I have to agree that's not a good way to do, but we know if PD wanted, they could have made them not tradeable (like the GTR GTA Special Edition), yet PD screwed up somewhere else too, those of us who bought the complete pack (only 1 time, not those who bought it multiple times by mistake) aren't getting the FT-86 Concept II '11 even if we bought all their DLC (in 1 single action, but still all 4 pieces), that's not nice.

👍 That too...

Bought the complete pack and no Toyota... 👎

Now have to spend more money on another single pack (paints, gears, etc) or in the new car pack...

👍 That too...

Bought the complete pack and no Toyota... 👎

Now have to spend more money on another single pack (paints, gears, etc) or in the new car pack...

Weird , i bought 1 pack with all thing and another paint pack and got the toyota & kart :S

Weird , i bought 1 pack with all thing and another paint pack and got the toyota & kart :S

That's what I he was saying, after buying the complete pack, we will also need to buy 1 more pack (like the paint in your case) to get the car, that's not fair, someone who would buy the paint and gear packs would get the car, yet only spending €4, and us who spent €10+ would need to spent even more to get this car...

I just hope that buying the new car pack will do the trick otherwise I will trade for the car, still this is pathetic.

I should have tried to get a pic with less reflection on it.... it full black.

Ok, now I see why it's a bit odd, it's the black chrome contrast on the carbon fiber unpainted bits of the car (as well as a silver line dividing both parts).

Here the new pics:
Bern-Marktgasse_1.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse-1.jpg
It looks really nice, even its a kart:crazy::drool::drool:
Yes, but the kart you want is only for people who bought the DLC in October, like I did ... so I got the kart, don't know for sure if it's tradable.
Have even not opened the green ticket ... :)

If it's tradable, it will make no sense, since I bought the DLC and everyone who's not will get the kart by trading. But not from me ... sorry.
yes its tradeable I saw a few thread's thats why I want one too, No problem if you dont wanna trade.

That kart is just like any other.

No, it's special. ;)

You can buy and change tires on the Racing Kart 125 SPL which you cannot do with any other Kart in the game ... you can use Racing Softs on it for example. All other Karts are limited to Sports Soft.

Right now there is a glitch where you can only change tires in the pits though, so the last compound you buy and install is what will be on it until you pit and change them.

Back