All horns received due to some very friendly fellows!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 82 comments

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
MyBoardNick
Hi,

100% completed the horns!

Ok, this is NOT a trade thread :D
I'm just checking who is willing to help me out. I know many don't trade horns, so basicly while your in the backup mode, send some to me horns :D

If anybody wants to help, thats great, if not, also great!

Thanks for reading and yes, after 7 months I finally updated the horn section on mygranturismo.net

Thanks! have a nice day.

Searching for:
Please help the guys with pending lists as they are doing it all for charity!

Special people list (aka donaters) :

Starlight
Chopper_P
OCE_CAP_SHADOW
WebWolf
Vipersan
GasonlineJunkie
KoolJohn
mjs1985
Cue2
Igwyana

Thank you my friends.

Last edited:
Do you have a direct link to what horns you need and I can send 5 over before reset or after reset for free !!!! ;)

Outeke
Hi,

Ok, this is NOT a trade thread :D
I'm just checking who is willing to help me out. I know many don't trade horns, so basicly while your in the backup mode, send some to me horns :D

If anybody wants to help, thats great, if not, also great!

Thanks for reading and yes, after 7 months I finally updated the horn section on mygranturismo.net

Thanks! have a nice day.

I am trying to do the same thing, you send me horns I need and I will do the same. Until we are complete, how does that sound?

I am trying to do the same thing, you send me horns I need and I will do the same. Until we are complete, how does that sound?

I would, but the problem is that I hardly have time to send out the car and paint. Sometimes I help a friend with museumcards, but not every day.
So I could not make a deal, since I will break it. :(

Outeke
I would, but the problem is that I hardly have time to send out the car and paint. Sometimes I help a friend with museumcards, but not every day.
So I could not make a deal, since I will break it. :(

Uhm....ok......

hoink hoink, anybody a horn he/she doesn't want to own? :D

Only 150 to go...

Muchos gracias!

Is it up date as of now cause I will send 5 each day over a couple of days if I have a few that you dont have:)

Let me check, I might have received 5 horns last night :)
But besides those 5, yes it is up to date!

Thanks for whatever you send mate..

Am sorry mate already got trades in place for these so can not help?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Am sorry mate already got trades in place for these so can not help?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Your a bitch! Why why why do I deserve this?! :D

Yeah, no problem mate, you've done enough in this world, you will go to heaven already :)

Hi mate,
I will send you tonight 2 - 3 - 4 - 14 - 17
For free of course.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Outeke
Your a bitch! Why why why do I deserve this?! :D

Yeah, no problem mate, you've done enough in this world, you will go to heaven already :)

Watch your mouth, I know your joking but that kind of language is not deservant of such a great trader.

Watch your mouth, I know your joking but that kind of language is not deservant of such a great trader.

What if you watch your mouth and mind your own business, I'll do mine.

Thank you.

Back