All horns received due to some very friendly fellows!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 82 comments
OP updated with "MISSING" horns.

Do not look at mygranturismo.net cause many horns are pending which are not added to the mygt page yet.

Thanks!!

There must be somebody who thinks, what do I do with all those stupid horns....

Well, I search for the last 27!!!!

Thanks for looking..

Hi,

Ok, this is NOT a trade thread :D
I'm just checking who is willing to help me out. I know many don't trade horns, so basicly while your in the backup mode, send some to me horns :D

If anybody wants to help, thats great, if not, also great!

Thanks for reading and yes, after 7 months I finally updated the horn section on mygranturismo.net

Thanks! have a nice day.

Searching for:
I have the number 152.Tell me your offer if you want.Maybe can trade today,but it´s totally sure that i can trade with you tomorrow ;)

I have the number 152.Tell me your offer if you want.Maybe can trade today,but it´s totally sure that i can trade with you tomorrow ;)

For one horn? Uh difficult to come up with something haha
I could drive your 6 Bob's around the track for a race ;-)

(Edit: Or send you a paintchip tomorrow)

If i'm feeling generous when I get home, I might send you 5 ;)

Which 5 would you like?

I can complete your list over the next 5-6 days if you don't get anyone else sending you any :)

If i'm feeling generous when I get home, I might send you 5 ;)

Which 5 would you like?

I can complete your list over the next 5-6 days if you don't get anyone else sending you any :)

Hey mate,

The actual missinglist is in the OP! Any horn would be great, from 1 to all.
Just see when you have time or when you didn't plan a trade for them.

Thanks alot!!

Outeke, Add me. I have a Few Horns you need that I can toss your way. :)

PSN: KoolJohn

Kool! John, thanks. Ill sent a FR as soon as I got access to the ps3!
Can you tell me which you want to send and what you want for it?

Hey mate,

The actual missinglist is in the OP! Any horn would be great, from 1 to all.
Just see when you have time or when you didn't plan a trade for them.

Thanks alot!!

Now i've completed most things, i'm just giving stuff away now. I'm only really collecting 0/0 cars.

I'll send you 5 from your list when I get back from work

Now i've completed most things, i'm just giving stuff away now. I'm only really collecting 0/0 cars.

I'll send you 5 from your list when I get back from work

I have a bit of the same...just filling my 0/0 touring/rally cars from the OCD :)
And my last missing RX-7 LM Race car (IN ORANGE!!!!)

I didn't know that there was an orange one! I have red, blue and green I think. There's quite a few that i'm missing.

There are 6 RX-7 and 7 FTO's as far as I remember.. althrough the FTO has numbers 1,2,3,5,6,7,8 I think (been some time ago when I scouted those cars) ..number 4 is not there...

Yo, mate. Did some shopping today and got a no. 156 horn. Put me up for pending that one too :).

Hey, I can send you 135, 149, 212, and 241 if you add me - babygangstayurd

I've been wanting to send horns to some people as I don't collect them, and I was trying to send some to crypto and others but for some reason, when I open anyones mygranturismo page, it doesn't load any horns on my computer. It boggles my mind but with yours in the OP it is helpful for me to see what you need. I can send at anytime.

Hey, I can send you 135, 149, 212, and 241 if you add me - babygangstayurd

I've been wanting to send horns to some people as I don't collect them, and I was trying to send some to crypto and others but for some reason, when I open anyones mygranturismo page, it doesn't load any horns on my computer. It boggles my mind but with yours in the OP it is helpful for me to see what you need. I can send at anytime.

Super! Thanks alot for the offer, I'll add your numbers to the pending list and send a FR asap! (when I get access to the ps3)

Outeke: I`ll come back to you via PSN when I have free horn slots. We can do it if we help each other. You are so d*mn right. :) Toot toot!!!

Back