All my GT5 videos /latest: SLS - SSR5, F430 - Suzuka Rain, Pit Stop, Data Logger/

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekken90
  • 1,765 comments
  • 303,175 views
Premium account, eh? Thanks again for the videos!
 
I'm sure the driving aids will help the casuals at least keep up.

I wonder how the game feels with this physics engine, with all the aids turned off. Hopefully the same ass TT demo, challenging, difficult and REWARDING! I'm gonna be so pissed if it's more arcady now... That would ruin GT5.
 
There is no Physics settings in Career mode, you can just turn off traction control, ABS etc. before race.
Oh I love the sound of it! 👍
 
didnt all the demo's that we saw have standard/pro mode settings?
 
I wonder how the game feels with this physics engine, with all the aids turned off. Hopefully the same ass TT demo, challenging, difficult and REWARDING! I'm gonna be so pissed if it's more arcady now... That would ruin GT5.

I doubt it's gonna be arcade like, but the physics engine could be more approachable to almost everyone.
 
Thanks for the videos. Is damage any different in career vs your arcade videos?

Thanks
 
Thanks for the videos. Is damage any different in career vs your arcade videos?

Thanks

It's not. This has been answered many times now.
 
Hey Tekken90 thanks for vids so far :) it's a shame you can't make vid or give info on tuning parts yet, but can you make video about license tests or give us any info about how many and hard they are?
 
Thanks for the videos dude! I appreciate your work, really! 👍
 
tekken90, thank you very much for your effort!
 
Are there more videos coming or something? the thread seems to be lively again?

Thanks tekken so far :)

EDIT: Aah, new vids 👍 nice one tekken.
 
Last edited:
Ok one more question - can you turn the HUD off completely while you're playing?
 
is it possible to drive all cars on every course from the beginning? I mean in the arcade mode ...
 
Photo Travel Mode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q32V6ysLcZs

You must unlock if you wanna more themes!!

Ok one more question - can you turn the HUD off completely while you're playing?

No...

Hey Tekken90 thanks for vids so far :) it's a shame you can't make vid or give info on tuning parts yet, but can you make video about license tests or give us any info about how many and hard they are?

B, A, International C. B, A and S = 60 licences... Now i Completed IB: 24 gold, 6 silver and 14 bronze.
 
I think it's a good move to get rid of the standard/pro physics. Assuming that turning off all driving aids is Pro of course :)
 
I think it's a good move to get rid of the standard/pro physics. Assuming that turning off all driving aids is Pro of course :)

Indeed, anything else would be sooo dissapointing..
 
Ok one more question - can you turn the HUD off completely while you're playing?

I'm not going to request that from him, since he's doing enough already, although I would love to be able to turn it off/move it.

But this game has so much content already I wouldn't even dream of asking for anything else, aside from maybe a DLC package for standard rims, that's about it :D lol
 
Last edited:
I'm not going to request that from him, since he's doing enough already, although I would love to be able to turn it off/move it.

But this game has so much content already I wouldn't even dream of asking for anything else, aside from maybe a DLC package for standard rims, that's about it :D lol

He replied that you can't. I really liked this feature in Shift, it's the most ridiculously easy thing to implement so I'm a bit upset PD doesn't give you the option to. So much other stuff to look forward to though.
 
Hey tekken, is it true that there isnt an interior view for standard cars?
 
Hey tekken, is it true that there isnt an interior view for standard cars?
It's official since august. No cockpit view for standard cars.
 
Ok one more question - can you turn the HUD off completely while you're playing?

Damnit, I was hoping for this too. I wanted to be able to do this when I'm just driving for fun, like doing practice laps.
 
There is no Physics settings in Career mode, you can just turn off traction control, ABS etc. before race.

i hope the physic is the professional + thos aids like gt accademy demo and not something new for casuals.
 
No... You can find them in Gallery (Career mode)

Yea, only Premium cars

Yes, Photo travel is only for Premium cars

Thats disappointing. I can't either use my USB stick to transfer the photos into my laptop. 👎
 
Back