All trades postpwnd until further notice

• Thread starter kingaraya
  • 79 comments
I have over 20 cudas and 7 or 8 chevelles . I have doubles in a couple colors . i am booked until friday at reset . I need a few colors in the cudas

will trade spinaker white fort tickedt 2010 or lvl 24 or lvl 21 catch is i have to send now due to my schedule but you can send whenever if intrested add me now psn mjm_98 and i will send now if not good luck collecting these buties

Chevelles from UCD (untouched by me)
Cortez silver metallic

Cudas from UCD (untouched by me)
Glacial blue metallic
Tawny gold metallic

Lmk what u want. I would trade for tickets 2008 and 2009. Book me for 13th if interested.

You're currently in line for the 13th mate.

I have the Slate Gray Metallic Cuda and really want the Diablo.

You're in line for the 15th if ValkyriePROfail is keen for two trades.

I have three of the cars you need. Autumn Gold Chevelle, Tahitian Cuda and Winchester Cuda. PM me and we can talk about what we can do.

I will PM you as I saw your other thread, and I believe I can help 👍

Are you willing to trade any of the Chevelles you already have? I'd really like to get the Tux Black one. I've got Bahama Yellow Cuda with 0/0 and the Sassy Grass Cuda with mods and miles. Really want the Chevelle, will also take 69 Stingray

I am willing to trade the Chevelles I have mate. Just be warned that some that I have received are tuned. Most are stock from UCD and if you'd like I can make note of that next to each car in the list in the original post.
At this stage you're looking at a trade beginning the 16th or 17th depending on how I can help c0485sanchez.

I'm currently collecting these also, let me know when you've slowed a bit on the trades and maybe we could swap some colours or i'm sure i could find you some other things for the colours i need :) thanks

Add: oh yea, I also have the 70 and 71 Bday tickets if you wanna get the Cuda or Chevelle that way. It takes a little time to get the colors you want, but they come 0.0 miles

I despise farming tickets lol. Thanks anyway.

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70
Have:
Gobi Beige
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Have:
Snow White.Pm me for a trade schedule,it might not be immediately to trade as i'm booked for the next few days but just let me know when.we'll trade colours for colours as well and in the meantime i will have some more that you might need buddy.Regards

Marcos my good friend. I feel I should let you know that I only have one of the green chevelles with 0 miles, and it is fully tuned. I will list the miles and switches in the OP at some stage and let you know bro 👍

I can get you the Sandalwood Beige Cuda 440 on 4/13, would you trade the level 21 ticket for it?

I also can get the Gobi Beige Chevelle, if you wanted to make 2 trades. Not sure what all trades you have pending...

At this stage it's looking like the 18th mate. But I won't be locking in these dates until the people involved catch up and confirm. Cheers.

i have a Curious Yellow Cuda. Is today still open? im looking for some matte paint

Requesting paint is an awesome way to get a faster trade done 👍
No one is in line for paint trades yet. (except you :D)

I have Gobi Beige Chevelle

I have Sassy Grass Green, Tawny Gold Metallic, Tunisian Tan Metallic 'Cudas

Let me know what you want for you '69 ticket. Can trade tonight and then 4/13

It's looking like the 19th at this stage buddy. Let me know if you're still keen. 👍

i have the cuda in amber sherwood metallic. would trade for castrol mugen nsx?
untouched from online dealership.

I have a few colors you need and you have a few color's I need

I have over 20 cudas and 7 or 8 chevelles . I have doubles in a couple colors . i am booked until friday at reset . I need a few colors in the cudas

Floaty_Mexican, vinjor2020 and chevy_freak, I would like to trade with all of you but at this stage it looks like being after the 20th. As the earlier posters confirm or reject trade dates I can PM and let you know. But as it stands right now, you guys are in line for the end of the month.

will trade spinaker white fort tickedt 2010 or lvl 24 or lvl 21 catch is i have to send now due to my schedule but you can send whenever if intrested add me now psn mjm_98 and i will send now if not good luck collecting these buties

Hi buddy, I appreciate your offer, but be aware that it will take me until the end of the month to send your ticket in return. If someone pulled out of their trade, you would get your ticket in their place.... but you could probably get the ticket sooner by trading elsewhere. It's up to you mate. I can reserve your place at the end of the month until you decide 👍

I'm currently collecting these also, let me know when you've slowed a bit on the trades and maybe we could swap some colours or i'm sure i could find you some other things for the colours i need :) thanks

No worries at all buddy. It looks like the remainder of April is going to be a busy time. Your post has already placed you in the queue, and i'll get back to you accordingly 👍
Cheers mate

Not fussed about miles with those 2 models really,mine aren't virgins either (virgin things don't stay that way too long around me ;)).Free from the 13 and onwards so...in your own time :D

At this stage it's looking like the 18th mate. But I won't be locking in these dates until the people involved catch up and confirm. Cheers.

I don't mind waiting until the 18th, just let me know if you want the Chevella or Cuda in the offered colors and I can send on 4/14 or earlier.

I have the gobi beige chevelle in my OCD. Would trade you it for your '09 ticket

It's looking like i'm booked until around the 25th mate. Also I believe there have been a couple of offers including the Gobi beige. I can let you know as potential trades pan out or fall through, but that's the best I can do right now i'm afraid. Sorry buddy.

I don't mind waiting until the 18th, just let me know if you want the Chevella or Cuda in the offered colors and I can send on 4/14 or earlier.

No worries man. I will lock you in for the 18th from my end. And i'll PM you psn id's soon 👍

I despise farming tickets lol. Thanks anyway.

Marcos my good friend. I feel I should let you know that I only have one of the green chevelles with 0 miles, and it is fully tuned. I will list the miles and switches in the OP at some stage and let you know bro 👍

Requesting paint is an awesome way to get a faster trade done 👍
No one is in line for paint trades yet. (except you :D)

It's looking like the 19th at this stage buddy. Let me know if you're still keen. 👍

Floaty_Mexican, vinjor2020 and chevy_freak, I would like to trade with all of you but at this stage it looks like being after the 20th. As the earlier posters confirm or reject trade dates I can PM and let you know. But as it stands right now, you guys are in line for the end of the month.

Hi buddy, I appreciate your offer, but be aware that it will take me until the end of the month to send your ticket in return. If someone pulled out of their trade, you would get your ticket in their place.... but you could probably get the ticket sooner by trading elsewhere. It's up to you mate. I can reserve your place at the end of the month until you decide 👍

yeah thats fine i can hold on to the end of the month, pm me and well discuss

Sorry to bump, but:
I got a Glacial Blue 'Cuda, I'll trade you for the 1967 birthday ticket if you've still got it.

Sorry to bump, but:
I got a Glacial Blue 'Cuda, I'll trade you for the 1967 birthday ticket if you've still got it.

It's ok mate, i've just about caught up with everyone now. 👍

I got Plymouth Cuda:
Formal Black
Spinnaker White

I search for some Beetle Cup cars, 2 nissan Cup cars and a few RS trophy cars...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200011

I only have a beetle cup car, but it's red. Sorry buddy. I am interested in the formal black cuda, but if there's nothing you're after in the OP or in my garage link, then i'm sorry but I can't help you.
Thanks anyway 👍

To any further prospective traders, I am tentatively booked until the 2nd of May. If you don't mind scheduling this far in advance then you're welcome to do so. Schedule in OP is not fully up to date.
Thanks 👍

I've got a Cuda 440 in Tunisian Tan Metallic. Looking for lvl 24 ticket. PM me.

Edit: its got 1 switch but 0 km.

My car will be sent on the 2nd of May,maybe someone would be willing to swap days.Also free on the 3rd & 4th of May.We probably trade several ones from the 10th onwards for a while also. Thanks bro ;)

Last edited:
My car will be sent on the 2nd of May,maybe someone would be willing to swap days.Also free on the 3rd & 4th of May.We probably trade several ones from the 10th onwards for a while also. Thanks bro ;)

No worries bro. I will still send on the 1st (when you let me know which ones you're after) We have traded enough times that I would send your car a month in advance if necessary. 👍 I'll hold the 10th onwards for you until we organise fully. 👍

No worries bro. I will still send on the 1st (when you let me know which ones you're after) We have traded enough times that I would send your car a month in advance if necessary. 👍 I'll hold the 10th onwards for you until we organise fully. 👍

i want all the colours i don't have LOL.I'll post here in a few minutes what i have :)

Heya Iso, long time no banter. GT is beginning to stand for Ghost Town instead of Gran Turismo these days.

good luck there are 27 cudas and 15 chevelles and 20 camaro ss

Maybe buddy, but before I started this thread I had 4 chevelles, 2 cudas, and 2 camaro ss'. Now i'm halfway there and have met a bunch of nice folks along the way. 👍
Camaros are next on the agenda.

Heya Iso, long time no banter. GT is beginning to stand for Ghost Town instead of Gran Turismo these days.

Maybe buddy, but before I started this thread I had 4 chevelles, 2 cudas, and 2 camaro ss'. Now i'm halfway there and have met a bunch of nice folks along the way. 👍
Camaros are next on the agenda.

Got Gold Leaf Met 'Cuda tonight. you can put me down for your next open slot. I'll let you know what I want back.

Saw you want Z28s next, what about Super Birds?

Back