All trades postpwnd until further notice

• Thread starter kingaraya
  • 79 comments
Got Gold Leaf Met 'Cuda tonight. you can put me down for your next open slot. I'll let you know what I want back.

Saw you want Z28s next, what about Super Birds?

Goodness no. No superbirds please. I just can't handle that rear wing. Looks like a shopping cart to me lol. I'm after the camaro ss '69's next, the z28's are premium ;)
The next open slot is May the 4th for the gold leaf cuda mate. I'm game if you are bro. Take you pick from my entire garage 👍

Goodness no. No superbirds please. I just can't handle that rear wing. Looks like a shopping cart to me lol. I'm after the camaro ss '69's next, the z28's are premium ;)
The next open slot is May the 4th for the gold leaf cuda mate. I'm game if you are bro. Take you pick from my entire garage 👍

Ah, the SS/Z28 thing was brain fade...lol

The wing was/is outrageous...but it was functional. The race cars changed the game in NASCAR.

I'm fine with waiting til May 4th. What color is your Impreza Super Touring Car?

Ah, the SS/Z28 thing was brain fade...lol

The wing was/is outrageous...but it was functional. The race cars changed the game in NASCAR.

I'm fine with waiting til May 4th. What color is your Impreza Super Touring Car?

The impreza is orange/copper. I think it's 0 miles too. I don't remember for sure. So hard to keep track of every car.

The impreza is orange/copper. I think it's 0 miles too. I don't remember for sure. So hard to keep track of every car.

Ok, I'll either go for the impreza or the S7, we can figure it out when we get closer to doing the deal. I'll start hoarding the SSs too. lol

Ok, I'll either go for the impreza or the S7, we can figure it out when we get closer to doing the deal. I'll start hoarding the SSs too. lol

haha awesome. I have no problem (epecially with distant scheduled trades) with people changing their choice of vehicle to trade. Who knows? You could get 3 imprezas a day in your UCD between now and then. The S7 is untouched from ucd, and is black. But yeah, let me know closer to the day. 👍

haha awesome. I have no problem (epecially with distant scheduled trades) with people changing their choice of vehicle to trade. Who knows? You could get 3 imprezas a day in your UCD between now and then. The S7 is untouched from ucd, and is black. But yeah, let me know closer to the day. 👍

Got the deal on my schedule. I actually have been collecting the SSs when I see them. Got several in different colors, so hopefully I'll have more for you by the time you start.

I almost lost the Sassy Grass Green "Cuda. My fat PS3 died the other day, and I hadn't copied the save in several days. The 'Cuda was most recent car bought...lol

Got an Autumn Bronze Metallic Cuda here too. (on top of the other one we have a trade arranged for). Would love your Saleen s7?

Got the deal on my schedule. I actually have been collecting the SSs when I see them. Got several in different colors, so hopefully I'll have more for you by the time you start.

I almost lost the Sassy Grass Green "Cuda. My fat PS3 died the other day, and I hadn't copied the save in several days. The 'Cuda was most recent car bought...lol

Omg. That would have been a disaster. My PS3 is a launch day fatty too. I live in fear of it dying every day. I have noticed reports of dying fats on these forums quite a lot. Co-incidence? I think not. GT5 murders obese PS3's!
No 24 hr enduros for me.

Got an Autumn Bronze Metallic Cuda here too. (on top of the other one we have a trade arranged for). Would love your Saleen s7?

Deal mate. Trade on the 5th of May 👍

Omg. That would have been a disaster. My PS3 is a launch day fatty too. I live in fear of it dying every day. I have noticed reports of dying fats on these forums quite a lot. Co-incidence? I think not. GT5 murders obese PS3's!
No 24 hr enduros for me.

I hope you are backing up your saves daily, especially now that you have a great many of the Chevelles and Cudas.

I hope you are backing up your saves daily, especially now that you have a great many of the Chevelles and Cudas.

Yeah mate, my main is backed up religiously. But I do have 4 other accounts full of cool vehicles... most cannot be traded. Depending on what i'm trading, only one of those accounts is backed up on any given day. I have the 12 Mazda Furai colours spread over 5 accounts. Ford GT 02, 18 x2010's, Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330, F2007, Ford GT LM race car, Ford GT40 '69, Toyota GT one, BMW Mclaren F1, BMW V12, VW Nardo.... just heaps of cool cars that I never got around to bringing home.

Yeah mate, my main is backed up religiously. But I do have 4 other accounts full of cool vehicles... most cannot be traded. Depending on what i'm trading, only one of those accounts is backed up on any given day. I have the 12 Mazda Furai colours spread over 5 accounts. Ford GT 02, 18 x2010's, Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330, F2007, Ford GT LM race car, Ford GT40 '69, Toyota GT one, BMW Mclaren F1, BMW V12, VW Nardo.... just heaps of cool cars that I never got around to bringing home.

Don't get me started on my 15 accounts then.Out of 56 X2010 in 0 miles i only have about 8 in my main so if i add the RX-7 LM,FTO's and etc also scattered you can put 3 digits for the total damage :ouch:

Don't get me started on my 15 accounts then.Out of 56 X2010 in 0 miles i only have about 8 in my main so if i add the RX-7 LM,FTO's and etc also scattered you can put 3 digits for the total damage :ouch:

I hear you buddy. You have 3 times the grief.... maybe 4!
I don't mind re-buying them on my main and keeping them pristine on the other accounts. But yeah if you want to start collecting the different colours of unpaintable models over 1 million cr... you will die a very old man.
Btw, I listed the GT40 '69 earlier but forgot I won it in b-spec on my main. Strike that from the list. I saw it in the ucd once for 19.5 million..... USED!
lol. Idiots at PD. I'm glad they don't sell groceries. :crazy:

I'm glad they don't sell groceries. :crazy:

There's already plenty of rotten fruit with their 1.09,no need for more larvae.Also,are you putting the Camaro SS '69 (good year so Bryan Adams said lol) once you're done with these 2 models? Because if you are then book me until the 25th of May LOL...at least. It can always flex +or- days so just reserve me them front row seats please :D.Thanks A.

I hear you buddy. You have 3 times the grief.... maybe 4!
I don't mind re-buying them on my main and keeping them pristine on the other accounts. But yeah if you want to start collecting the different colours of unpaintable models over 1 million cr... you will die a very old man.
Btw, I listed the GT40 '69 earlier but forgot I won it in b-spec on my main. Strike that from the list. I saw it in the ucd once for 19.5 million..... USED!
lol. Idiots at PD. I'm glad they don't sell groceries. :crazy:

I'm in the same boat. I have 1 account that has all of the prototypes with 0 miles and 0 switches. They aren't doing me any good now. :grumpy:

Two more days left of these cars being in the OCD.
I have 6th - 9th of May available for bookings.
Act now or wait a month. :indiff:
:D
(I'm going offline.... first 4 offers who know what they want and have what I need will claim open slots. I will notify confirmation of details via PM 👍)

Hi,

I got from the Camaro series the following 7

Azure Turquoise Metallic
Butternut Yellow
Daytona Yellow
Dover White
Lemans Blue Metallic
Rallye Green Metallic
Tuxedo Black

I could swap them for:
Camaro SS '69:
Dusk Blue Metallic
Fathom Blue Metallic
Glacier Blue Metallic
Hugger Orange

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70:
Black Cherry Metallic
Classic White
Desert Sand Metallic

Or at least we can swap 4 cars on the 6th-9th...let me know.

I have 2 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Packs. One is rust colored, the other olive green with a black hood.

Would love a Castrol Toms Supra '01 or Diablo Nomad. You wouldn't happen to have a black HemiCuda? I really, really want one.

I have a Tuxedo Black Camaro,Dover white, and Azure torquise metallic(cant remember others) April green Cuda send me a psn msg ill get you list of my colors

Outeke is locked in for my remaining free days (May 6th-9th)

I have 2 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Packs. One is rust colored, the other olive green with a black hood.

Would love a Castrol Toms Supra '01 or Diablo Nomad. You wouldn't happen to have a black HemiCuda? I really, really want one.

Sorry mate it looks like I have those already. The only black cuda I believe is Formal Black. 👍 But the slate gray looks awesome.

I have a Tuxedo Black Camaro,Dover white, and Azure torquise metallic(cant remember others) April green Cuda send me a psn msg ill get you list of my colors

I'll send you a PM sir. At this stage I may only be able to squeeze you in if a trade falls through.

I have Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Glacial Blue Metallic

I already have that one lined up for a trade, thanks buddy. 👍

Back