Alpine | OP under Construction |

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
  • 49,469 views
Team colours are matte black body with any colour rim:hint chrome colours go really well
I think he knew what our color was, he just needed to know where to get it lool
 
Yeah cheers guys, just needed an idea of how much money ill need, and how many times ill have to spam that red bull race..
 
So are y'all on today or what :lol:

Bloody timezones :(

EDIT: Sorreh for the random leave guys, had to help pops with some gardening (we choppin down trees)
 
Last edited:
Im just finishing up at work so ill be on in like an hour, finally the weekend too so I can play literally all night if I want :)
 
Good session yesterday, so many randoms though :p

Q and Dev arguing about whose better treating to bae

I'm sitting here like, damn I just want some drifting & chill :lol:

tumblr_n5aamkyweF1s781h9o2_250.png
 
Good session yesterday, so many randoms though :p

Q and Dev arguing about whose better treating to bae

I'm sitting here like, damn I just want some drifting & chill :lol:

tumblr_n5aamkyweF1s781h9o2_250.png
I will kill everyone. Stav is MINE lmao
 
Great stuff! I gotta take all those pictures from the recording but the bad part was I didnt save the one replay I really wanted to take pictures with.. WE all need to try to be on at the same time. I'm currently at a friends, lets just say I have a little too much fun last night :lol:
 
Yo anyone up 4 a slide atm??
 
Who are the admins on the facebook page? Just seems abit quiet there, needs spicing up a bit ;)
 
Yeah haha! Managed to get a few friends to like it earlier, personally think I should be an admin though, since I spend way too much time on facebook I may as well put that time to some use :p
 
I shall add you to the Admin @OHH_OUI :) add me on facebook Quinten Hull
 
As you know, Alpine isnt just a Drift thing we race as well, so we should start racing and doing some touge and stuff soon!
 
Welcome to adulthood :) sucks not being a teenager anymore though hahaha
 
I just realised the FB page says drift Mafia but here it says drift society
 
Yes, my mac wont allow me to go on Facebook for some reason it keeps saying the certificate is invalid.
 
Back