America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,689 comments
Eh. Appeals courts hear lots of cases. That's why they have dockets. That the OHSC heard this case is fine and it's the majority decision that's insane.

So is this ruling just for chicken wings or are companies in Ohio now no longer required to list allergens either?

The ruling simply said "boneless refers to the cooking method".
By that everything can mean anything or nothing.
The Ohio Supreme Court refers to the judgement of out of touch buffoons.

Does that mean the Ohio Supreme Court must only employ buffoons?

So is this ruling just for chicken wings or are companies in Ohio now no longer required to list allergens either?
One case. One decision. No new precedent. The decision just means that the injured party here cannot bring a negligence claim before a jury. That's bad enough.

Last edited:
Donald Trump repeats controversial ‘You won’t have to vote any more’ claim
Republican presidential nominee denies threatening to stay in office after end of possible second term in Fox interview

Ingraham pressed the former president, asking him, “But you will leave office after four years?”
Trump responded, “Of course.”
He added: “By the way … I did last time.”
-> I thought he was kicked out by Biden stealing the election. Then he didnt leave office legit, did he?

Republican presidential nominee denies threatening to stay in office after end of possible second term in Fox interview

Ingraham pressed the former president, asking him, “But you will leave office after four years?”
-> I thought he was kicked out by Biden stealing the election. Then he didnt leave office legit, did he?
He did leave after he was told he'd not be able to use social media if he didn't.

He changes his narrative depending on the setting. Closed door, 1-on-1 type settings, he'll admit he lost. In front of his rallies, he goes back to saying it was a stolen election.

Last edited:
Biblical plague? They're not even in the same order of insects as locusts. If anything, I'd consider a horde of dragonflies a blessing.
Meh,
Death of the first born doesn't affect him.

Last edited:
One of the bigger issues is that once people are elected to a position, they become more interested in keeping said position than actually performing any of the tasks they stated they would do once they were in that position.

Do you think he doesn't want term limits for senators? Should we not have term limits for senators? At least senators have to be re-elected.
If RBG or Steve Beyer was still on the Supreme Court, you wouldn't be hearing this from Biden.

Last edited:
Back