America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,739 comments
Yeah, I live in St. Louis, and this isn't really the best time to be here. Even if there is justification in this case, I'll always encounter either passive aggressive racism or flat out racism here in Missouri. I don't even want to go out of my house to go shopping because of how uncomfortable it is at this moment.

If I were in my high school, I would probably have some said along the lines of 'You're black, what do you think of this?' Lol
It's a shame really. St. Louis doesn't have the best reputation (I'm talking politically for the most part here), but the way the protests and the case of the shooting itself have been handled is a new low. There's no reason to be pointing guns towards the houses of families peacefully protesting from their own property. It's a joke that something like this can occur these days.

It just got worse. Yesterday cops arrested two reporters for not packing up fast enough when they decided to clear out a McDonald's. They were released without charges and the cops won't discuss it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/13/reporters-arrested-ferguson/14038067/
Video at the link.

Ferguson, Mo., police fired tear gas at demonstrators and arrested two reporters as the St. Louis suburb erupted for a fourth night after a police officer fatally shot an unarmed teen Saturday.

City officials had asked for calm, but police set up barricades and were out in force as the sun went down.

As a protest escalated, officers in riot gear moved in to close a McDonald's restaurant where reporters were writing and charging cellphones.

Reporters Wesley Lowery of The Washington Post and Ryan Reilly of The Huffington Post said on Twitter that police told them to stop recording the events, then took them into custody.

Reilly tweeted that police asked him for his ID when he took a photo. He said he and Lowery were arrested for "not packing their bags quick enough."

Lowery tweeted, "Officers slammed me into a fountain soda machine because I was confused about which door they were asking me to walk out of."
Los Angeles Times reporter Matt Pearce tweeted that when he contacted Ferguson police Chief Thomas Jackson and asked about the arrests of the reporters, Jackson responded, "Oh God."

Pearce said he spoke to the chief a second time and Jackson said he asked the riot command to release the reporters.

The Post is "relieved that Wesley is going to be OK" and "appalled by the conduct of police officers involved," Washington Post editor Martin Baron said. "That behavior was wholly unwarranted and an assault on the freedom of the press to cover the news."

Lowery won the Emerging Journalist of the Year award at the annual convention of the National Association of Black Journalists this month. NABJ President Bob Butler released a statement Wednesday night regarding the arrests.

"Journalists have a constitutionally protected right to work without the government interference," Butler said. "We call on -- and fully expect -- the authorities to investigate what appears to be a violation of the First Amendment and to hold the officers involved to account, if necessary."

Ryan Grin, Washington bureau chief of The Huffington Post, released a statement: "Compared to some others who have come into contact with the police, they came out relatively unscathed, but that in no way excuses the false arrest or the militant aggression toward these journalists. Ryan, who has reported multiple times from Guantanamo Bay, said that the police resembled soldiers more than officers, and treated those inside the McDonald's as 'enemy combatants.' "

Ferguson police could not immediately be reached Tuesday night.

But it got worse when they were caught on video launching tear gas at a news crew.

http://www.ksdk.com/videos/news/local/2014/08/14/14042891/
Video at link.

The police response: It wasn't our SWAT team.

And that finally got the attention of people outside St. Louis. The moment you start telling news crews you are shooting tear gas at them, arresting them, and forcing them out because "we don't want you here," people become suspicious.

And that is when the FBI stepped in and took full control.
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/14/fbi-ferguson-protests/14058825/
FERGUSON, Mo. – NewsChannel 5 has learned the FBI will now take over a large part of the investigation into the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

The FBI will oversee all operations, protests and other activities in Ferguson.

Local police agencies, including St. Louis County police will now operate under the direction of the FBI.

We've also learned the Department of Justice will send special prosecutors to Ferguson to help with the investigation.

Congrats, Ferguson PD, you just got a vote of no confidence and became the subject of a federal investigation.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a textbook example of how not to react to a town already angry at you for excessive force.

It's a shame really. St. Louis doesn't have the best reputation (I'm talking politically for the most part here), but the way the protests and the case of the shooting itself have been handled is a new low. There's no reason to be pointing guns towards the houses of families peacefully protesting from their own property. It's a joke that something like this can occur these days.

I think it got better, but it's actually starting to flow over into NYC (I think)

https://vine.co/v/MYQVadp2aVi

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a textbook example of how not to react to a town already angry at you for excessive force.

I do love Tom Sharpe's "Riotous Assembly" and I think it's so nice that so many of his characters are being reincarnated into positions of legal authority in towns across America.

I wouldn't know where to start on criticising Ferguson Law Enforcement's actions and the attitudes they've demonstrated.

Tiny tiny winkles... I think that much is obvious. Barely visible shrivelled little buds of nothing, almost certainly.

Congrats, Ferguson PD, you just got a vote of no confidence and became the subject of a federal investigation.

Considering the many complaints of overzealous police around the country and criticism of how the FBI operates and some of the business it's involved in, when a local police department does something so bad that the FBI actually takes over and shuts it down properly, that's some serious stuff.

Did any of the cops get killed? I gotta be honest, if I were in that situation I'd probably be posted up on my roof at night sniping fools.

Did any of the cops get killed? I gotta be honest, if I were in that situation I'd probably be posted up on my roof at night sniping fools.

So something like this? :lol:

58852252.jpg

Did any of the cops get killed?
No. If they had I am sure the bullets wouldn't have been rubber.

And the situation is calming down. The local PD were pulled off, State Highway Patrol (State Police in other states), were put in and led by a black man who grew up in the area, and police released details of the shooting, including the name of the officer who shot Michael Brown.

In short: Local police were spanked...HARD.

The results have been dramatically different. The State Highway Patrol captain now in charge marched with protestors, the armored vehicles were replaced by patrol cars, and the military camo gear was replaced by traditional, brown patrolman uniforms.

The story of the officer who did the shooting.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...ichael-brown?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=news

Huffington Post had a huge write-up contrasting between Wednesday and Thursday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/ron-johnson-ferguson_n_5680351.html

And on CNN, local police are given the blame for the escalation of violence.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/14/us/missouri-ferguson-police-tactics/index.html

No, no, no, my friends. It wasn't the Ferguson police that got spanked, it was the St. Louis County police that got the paddle. Ferguson PD only followed protocol in a conflict of interest case and handed it up to the State Attorney's Office and the St. Louis County Police to handle street enforcement. That was on Sunday. The QT burned down that night. St. Louis County PD ordered the escalation of enforcement up to and establishing a curfew.

No, no, no, my friends. It wasn't the Ferguson police that got spanked, it was the St. Louis County police that got the paddle. Ferguson PD only followed protocol in a conflict of interest case and handed it up to the State Attorney's Office and the St. Louis County Police to handle street enforcement. That was on Sunday. The QT burned down that night. St. Louis County PD ordered the escalation of enforcement up to and establishing a curfew.
I suppose we would call them a country sheriff here in Ohio. In my experience, they're actually more fair than city cops especially in traffic enforcement. Plus, they wear awesome hats.

Montgomerycountysheriff.jpg

Sheriffs_car.jpg

I suppose we would call them a country sheriff here in Ohio. In my experience, they're actually more fair than city cops especially in traffic enforcement. Plus, they wear awesome hats.

Sheriffs_car.jpg

Definitely remember those growing up. I see they haven't changed a bit.

So how often is the National Guard actually deployed?

I have what I feel to be an erroneous preconception of the National Guard being weekend soldiers.

According to emerging reports, it's starting to look like the Ferguson fool had it coming.

While high, he pulls a strong-arm robbery. Minutes later, he brings himself to the attention of police, getting into a violent fight. He sustained 6 gunshot wounds to the front of his body.

All those poor protesters look to be backing a very dead horse.

In today's world - even in liberal Seattle - you must be very afraid and wary of the militarized and PSTD'd combat vets recruited into municipal police departments. Your rights mean nothing when you act the fool and get shot dead.

According to emerging reports, it's starting to look like the Ferguson fool had it coming.

While high, he pulls a strong-arm robbery. Minutes later, he brings himself to the attention of police, getting into a violent fight. He sustained 6 gunshot wounds to the front of his body.

All those poor protesters look to be backing a very dead horse.

In today's world - even in liberal Seattle - you must be very afraid and wary of the militarized and PSTD'd combat vets recruited into municipal police departments. Your rights mean nothing when you act the fool and get shot dead.

"Ferguson fool had it coming".

Having seen a 5" British police officer incapacitate 4 large, very violent thugs until reinforcements arrived to support her I think US police officers sometimes rely too much on just pulling a firearm trigger.

One wonders if the Pentagon's strategy of selling military surplus to police forces is such a good idea, it may well generate extended service contracts for some large US businesses but it does seem a little over the top.

"Ferguson fool had it coming".

Having seen a 5" British police officer incapacitate 4 large, very violent thugs until reinforcements arrived to support her I think US police officers sometimes rely too much on just pulling a firearm trigger.

One wonders if the Pentagon's strategy of selling military surplus to police forces is such a good idea, it may well generate extended service contracts for some large US businesses but it does seem a little over the top.
Yeah, Officer Wilson should have just let the gentle teddy bear who was going to go to college next week go ahead & rush him, and likely kill him because he didn't want to go to jail for robbery.

This kid played stupid & he paid the price. The community obviously crying brought this riot on themselves for trying to act like Brown was just dropped in the street & executed in the head whilst his hands were in the air being completely innocent. :rolleyes:

Why didn't he just subdue the kid. Not put him in a chokehold like the officer in NYC did, but just subdue him. They're officers I'm sure they know how to do that. But if they don't, they shouldn't be officers.

Why didn't he just subdue the kid. Not put him in a chokehold like the officer in NYC did, but just subdue him. They're officers I'm sure they know how to do that. But if they don't, they shouldn't be officers.

That's the thing, why not use taser or spray the guy in the car?

Yeah, Officer Wilson should have just let the gentle teddy bear who was going to go to college next week go ahead & rush him, and likely kill him because he didn't want to go to jail for robbery.

This kid played stupid & he paid the price. The community obviously crying brought this riot on themselves for trying to act like Brown was just dropped in the street & executed in the head whilst his hands were in the air being completely innocent. :rolleyes:
Because cops' only tool on their belt is a gun. Of course, if he'd used a taser it probably would have been used five or six times. Maybe a good beating. Maybe a full can of pepper spray.

Here is the issue: Anytime an unarmed suspect has lethal force used against him by police it better be a better reason than he acted scary.

This is more and more looking like it isn't the same as a guy getting choked to death in New York for selling loose cigarettes, but this does not excuse the fact that police are supposed to be trained to make lethal force a final action. It is becoming more frequent that we hear about some unarmed person being killed by cops, some while in custody or just being arrested for vagrancy. And in the end, few get punished with any real teeth.

The rule used to be if you act stupid you'll get in trouble. Now the rule seems to be that if you do anything, sometimes even follow police orders, you can be beaten or shot. The cops act like soldiers in a war zone, grenades and bullets flying. Only, they seem to have forgotten the rules of engagement part.

Because cops' only tool on their belt is a gun. Of course, if he'd used a taser it probably would have been used five or six times. Maybe a good beating. Maybe a full can of pepper spray.

Here is the issue: Anytime an unarmed suspect has lethal force used against him by police it better be a better reason than he acted scary.

This is more and more looking like it isn't the same as a guy getting choked to death in New York for selling loose cigarettes, but this does not excuse the fact that police are supposed to be trained to make lethal force a final action. It is becoming more frequent that we hear about some unarmed person being killed by cops, some while in custody or just being arrested for vagrancy. And in the end, few get punished with any real teeth.

The rule used to be if you act stupid you'll get in trouble. Now the rule seems to be that if you do anything, sometimes even follow police orders, you can be beaten or shot. The cops act like soldiers in a war zone, grenades and bullets flying. Only, they seem to have forgotten the rules of engagement part.

I agree, this isn't a black/white case in any simple sense. The guy would have to be superman not to go down for taser or pepper-spray, I have to say...

Why didn't the kid just get the hell out of the street instead of pushing the cop back in his car & fighting to go after his gun?

Play the what if game all day.
LOL, this cop shot this kid 3 times and he still kept rushing him. The only reason he had the gun drawn is because the kid went after the gun. And for cops, this is the response when you go after his own weapon.
Retired Phoenix Sheriff
I really encourage those of you who have never done it to take a ride along, at night, with your local PD. Just ask them and they will generally schedule it. Try to make sure it's not in the "nice neighborhood" area, go for the other side of the tracks area.

In terms of training (you can argue the training should be changed but if the officer was trained a certain way, it applies), if an officer is in a fight with a suspect (even if only the suspect knows he is a suspect) and the suspect tries to get the officer's gun, the officer has every right to use deadly force. If the suspect then tries to flee, they have attempted to shoot an officer (with the officer's gun) and would be treated no differently than any other fleeing felon. Lethal force would generally be allowed to apprehend the suspect, without even considering some witness reports in this case that the suspect advanced toward the officer again (possibly in the same fashion he "stepped up" to the store clerk before leaving).

As to how many shots were fired, if an officer has the justification to shoot someone once, they have the authorization to empty the gun. There is no reasonable number of time an officer can shoot a suspect. Reloading and then shooting again might be frowned upon if the threat was stopped, but the general principle is shoot to stop the threat.
Here is the issue: Anytime an unarmed suspect has lethal force used against him by police it better be a better reason than he acted scary
He went after the cop's gun. But, that's ok because he was going to college next week. :rolleyes:
He charged an officer telling him to freeze because he said the cop wasn't going to arrest him.

But, you probably think lethal force is suddenly valid once the officer has had a few good kicks to his face.
Instead of focusing on how the police reacted to the riots, how about focusing on the fact a thug got himself killed because he thought he was going to jail for robbing a store & ended up dead because he assaulted an officer (tried to keep him from getting out his car, went for his gun, and then decided to charge the officer when told to stop fleeing). That's 3 acts of stupid & he got killed for it. Good job, kiddo got the trouble he bargained for.

LOL, this cop shot this kid 3 times and he still kept rushing him.

LOL! SO MUCH LOL! LOLOLOL!!!!!

He went after the cop's gun. But, that's ok because he was going to college next week. :rolleyes:

Ah, selective murder. More lebensraum for the educated.

He charged an officer telling him to freeze because he said the cop wasn't going to arrest him.

Source? And don't quote his friend; his statements have been self-contradictory and aren't being borne out by ongoing revelations.

But, you probably think lethal force is suddenly valid once the officer has had a few good kicks to his face.

That's a weird thing to say, very weird. You might be better concentrating on the morass in your own head before trying to pre-judge what other members are thinking.

Instead of focusing on how the police reacted to the riots

The sum of that issue and the light it's shone onto the Pentagon's surplus program is an issue in itself outside this case, we should be focussing on this and we are.

how about focusing on the fact a thug got himself killed because he thought he was going to jail for robbing a store & ended up dead because he assaulted an officer (tried to keep him from getting out his car, went for his gun, and then decided to charge the officer when told to stop fleeing). That's 3 acts of stupid & he got killed for it. Good job, kiddo got the trouble he bargained for.

Yeah, good job, dead guy! :D :D :D :D

Are we back at LOLOLOL yet or are you still watching your Sing-a-long-a-Holocaust DVDs?

Source required, or is that another pre-judgement?

Last edited:
Source? And don't quote his friend; his statements have been self-contradictory and aren't being borne out by ongoing revelations
His friend claims Brown didn't believe the cop would arrest him, that's up in the air. He did charge him, eye witnesses report that.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168...tail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/
#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]
#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)
Eye witness reports Brown ran after getting out of the scuffle, and then doubled back. The cop fired shots, & Brown continued to rush.
Source required, or is that another pre-judgement?

Yeah, he's definitely not a thug. He's still that good boy who didn't do anything wrong according to his mother.

Research the case & then you can hold a discussion with me about it. The rest of your post only shows you likely still think he was shot in the back & then killed with his arms in the air. :rolleyes:

His friend claims Brown didn't believe the cop would arrest him, that's up in the air. He did charge him, eye witnesses report that.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168...tail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

Eye witness reports Brown ran after getting out of the scuffle, and then doubled back. The cop fired shots, & Brown continued to rush.

You probably still believe the kid was shot in the back, too since you lack the ability to research the case instead of responding like a smartass to everything else. :rolleyes:

Interesting presumption, but I watched the autopsy report live. From memory the fatal shot was downwards through the crown of the temple. There were no shots into his back, I didn't say there were... but you may be confusing me with somebody else.

The "overheard conversation" video is an interesting one. It took a long time to come out for something so important (and it's a clip that would have been watched again and again). I'm inclined to believe it's genuine but the sensible approach is to be very skeptical; the off-camera conversation is as much a cliché as the wobbly-camera-cut.

As for eyewitness reports, they're pretty jumbled and self-contradictory. It's interesting to hear the video refer to a "truck", was the officer driving a pickup truck rather than a car? It would have made it possible for him to grab Brown by the neck from inside the vehicle as one witness suggested.

This isn't a simple case outside the facts that an armed officer used lethal force an an unarmed civilian. That has to be investigated.

There are plenty of scumbags in that town who are happy to take advantage for their own needs; we've seen that and it shouldn't muddy the water. The same is probably true of some of the officers there, that's not to say this officer didn't do what he thought was right at the time.

Thing is, we don't know what he thought, we'll never know what Brown thought, and I don't feel much like trusting Brown's companion's third (or are we on the fourth?) version of events.

Still...

LOL, this cop shot this kid 3 times and he still kept rushing him. .. 3 acts of stupid & he got killed for it. Good job, kiddo got the trouble he bargained for.

Hmmm, he was still a living breathing person dude, personally I think that's pretty nasty.

Last edited:
LOL, this cop shot this kid 3 times and he still kept rushing him. The only reason he had the gun drawn is because the kid went after the gun. And for cops, this is the response when you go after his own weapon.
So, by your expert witnessing of the scene (or is that a voice off screen heard in a video that disappeared from You Tube so no original to use for investigative purposes can be found?) Brown ran from the cop and as the cop began his pursuit he had his gun drawn, but didn't intend to use it until Brown turned?

But, that's ok because he was going to college next week. :rolleyes:
You keep using this sarcastic retort, as if anyone has tried using that defense. Where did you pick up the talking point? Breitbart?

You know this for a fact as well?

No. I don't think it is a first resort.

Instead of focusing on how the police reacted to the riots,
The riots are a wholly different conversation regarding police conduct in this country. But I'm not talking about the riots. Dang, I ran out of words to hyperlink. What did I expect in a place where you can be shot for holding a toy gun you intended to buy at Walmart.

Good job, kiddo got the trouble he bargained for.
He's dead and none of those things, assuming they are true, are worthy of a death penalty. But that's OK because he's a criminal. :rolleyes:

See how silly that looks?

The ultimate point is there is no conclusive video, just a bunch of contradicting witnesses. Police killings of unarmed citizens appear to be increasing despite violent crime decreasing. If police don't want riots or to be accused every time they use extreme or deadly force they should make sure it was necessary. Whether this was a justified case or not the reaction and assumptions are due to the way more police are conducting themselves.

If they wore cameras a lot of this would be well-documented. Then we could debate police policy, not if a guy deserved to die or not. But police don't want to wear cameras while on duty, or be filmed by bystanders. Odd. I wonder why.

I'm just now hearing about this mess right now. Silly question, but is there anywhere outside of this thread that's keeping tabs on this case as it progresses?

Hmmm, he was still a living breathing person dude, personally I think that's pretty nasty.
He was a thug who was painted as this perfect child until the robbery video came out. He reportedly pushed an officer back in his car, went after an officer's gun (see the Arizona Sheriff's quote on how this escalates your position as a criminal), & then when he was given one last chance to stop, he rushed the officer.

I don't have sympathy for someone who put his life into such a situation when he could have easily complied by getting out of the street or giving up after running 35ft. away. He rushed an officer with his gun drawn, what did he think would happen?
So, by your expert witnessing of the scene (or is that a voice off screen heard in a video that disappeared from You Tube so no original to use for investigative purposes can be found?) Brown ran from the cop and as the cop began his pursuit he had his gun drawn, but didn't intend to use it until Brown turned?
The cop drew his weapon the moment Brown reached for it, failed, and ran. Read what the Sheriff said; "the suspect tries to get the officer's gun, the officer has every right to use deadly force. If the suspect then tries to flee, they have attempted to shoot an officer (with the officer's gun) and would be treated no differently than any other fleeing felon."

Wilson would be within' his right to use lethal force at any case after Brown failed to get the gun b/c Brown intended to harm the officer in some form or another (why else do you reach for a cop's gun if not to use it against him?). Wilson didn't & gave Brown a chance to surrender. Brown decided to go full stupid & charge the officer per his testimony and the one in the video that happened minutes after.

You keep using this sarcastic retort, as if anyone has tried using that defense. Where did you pick up the talking point? Breitbart?
Clearly you only decided to follow this story once the police started being scrutinized for their presence. Every outlet kept bringing this up in the beginning to show Brown was an innocent teenager shot in cold blood.
You know this for a fact as well?
This is what Brown's friend testified.

He's dead and none of those things, assuming they are true, are worthy of a death penalty. But that's OK because he's a criminal. :rolleyes:

See how silly that looks?
Just as silly as it is to charge an officer with a gun drawn, an officer you just tried to attack by attempting to steal his weapon moments ago.
The ultimate point is there is no conclusive video, just a bunch of contradicting witnesses. Police killings of unarmed citizens appear to be increasing despite violent crime decreasing. If police don't want riots or to be accused every time they use extreme or deadly force they should make sure it was necessary. Whether this was a justified case or not the reaction and assumptions are due to the way more police are conducting themselves.

If they wore cameras a lot of this would be well-documented. Then we could debate police policy, not if a guy deserved to die or not. But police don't want to wear cameras while on duty, or be filmed by bystanders. Odd. I wonder why.
The riots are not to be blamed on the police. The riots are to be blamed on a community full of people who learned nothing from the Martin case; wait until more evidence arises instead of acting on CNN's headline, "Cop Kills Unarmed Black In Cold Blood".

Then again, this is the same community that wrote "Snitches Get Stitches" on the store that Brown robbed. :rolleyes:

This is what Brown's friend testified.

The one who said Michael Brown was shot in the back?

You probably still believe the kid was shot in the back, too since you lack the ability to research the case instead of responding like a smartass to everything else. :rolleyes:

You said that in response to your worry that I might not have checked the facts. I already had, which is why I know that the primary eyewitness was lying. You're the only one putting any faith in Dorian Johnson's testimony. Everybody else seems to be waiting for some actual corroborated facts. Unless we're picking out the bits of his testimony that suit us, obviously.

The riots are not to be blamed on the police. The riots are to be blamed on a community full of people who learned nothing from the Martin case; wait until more evidence arises instead of acting on CNN's headline, "Cop Kills Unarmed Black In Cold Blood".

Of course, because the police had nothing to learn. Any idea when your large portfolio of facts is going to be public?

Then again, this is the same community that wrote "Snitches Get Stitches" on the store that Brown robbed. :rolleyes:

They must have had a hell of a collective marker pen. Are you sure that whole community did that or that their representative-scribe had 100% guaranteed support? Because a lot of reporters at the scene describe a large part of the community trying to stop a minority of opportunist criminals.

You see, you're full of criticism for people whose research you perceive to be lesser than your own (with no facts to back that up other than your own opinion) yet your whole argument seems to be based on the idea of a community full of people who act as one combined criminal body, an eyewitness who the autopsy (the defence autopsy) shows to have lied, the community's responsibility to learn from the Martin case (seriously, is that how community policing works, hope they see it on the news???), and a YouTube video that didn't surface for days and doesn't identify the speakers or witness (a fairly important detail).

I'm not saying you're biased because you laughed at Brown's final moments or that you sarcastically implied his death was less meaningful because he wasn't going to college... more because you're clinging to facts that are clearly unproven or disproven.

Would you agree that the following is true?

An armed police officer used deadly force to detain an unarmed civilian.

Last edited:
.. more because you're clinging to facts that are clearly unproven or disproven.
None of my facts have been disproven & as of now, I'm the only of the 3 who has actually provided evidence to back my posts up.

Wilson testifies he stopped Brown & told him to get out of the street. Wilson testifies that Brown pushed his door close when he tried to exit. Wilson testifies that Brown & he got into a scuffle that resulted in a shot being fired inside the vehicle because Brown went for the gun. Wilson testifies that Brown ran & he told him to stop with his weapon drawn (seeing as Brown just attempted to inflict harm). Wilson testifies that Brown turned around & charged, resulting in Wilson firing 6 shots in Brown.

The first eye witnesses instead claim that Wilson told Brown to stop & first fired 2 shots into his back. When Brown turned around, Wilson fired 4 more bullets into him with Brown's hands in the air. This is when the media reports that a cop killed an innocent black teenager & protests/riots start. Shortly after, the robbery video shows up showing Brown was not the gentle giant his mother said he was.

Then comes the autopsy that shows that Brown was never shot in the back. First lie by the original statements that the media reported on. The autopsy shows Brown was shot 4 times in the arm & exposes the 2nd lie that his hands were in the air. A cop will not randomly fire at someone's arms in the air, they fire for the center mass. This leads more credibility to Wilson's claim that Brown rushed him & the shots he fired hit Brown's arm first before the last 2.

The video I posted just released 2 days ago. The man filming is sympathetic with Brown. The conversation he picks up between 2 neighbors however, end up showing someone saying nearly exactly what Wilson reported; Brown was told to stop & then rushed at the officer. He thought the officer missed his shots when he fired the first shots into Brown's arm because Brown was still moving towards Wilson. This isn't some video that was filmed hours or a day later, it was filmed shortly after the incident & the men overheard in the video have no knowledge of what the community would endure following the shooting.
Would you agree that the following is true?

An armed police officer used deadly force to detain an unarmed civilian.
Your intention to ask in the way you worded it is to paint this as a cop just shooting a civilian without any reason. You won't get a further response from me.

Latest Posts

Back