America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,541 comments
Biden is toast. He needs to step aside - now.

I fear, however, the damage is already done - but if Biden refuses to step aside, his campaign is going to implode.

Trump and his advisers probably can't believe their luck, even though they have been slagging Biden off for being too old for years already - sadly, even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and unfortunately both Biden's camp and the Democrats more generally have refused to see the woods for the trees.

Last edited:
Biden is toast. He needs to step aside - now.

I fear, however, the damage is already done - but if Biden refuses to step aside, his campaign is going to implode.

Trump and his advisers probably can't believe their luck, even though they have been slagging Biden off for being too old for years already - sadly, even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and unfortunately both Biden's camp and the Democrats more generally have refused to see the woods for the trees.
They're both too old, but Trump's racist dementia grandpa energy is what his followers love because they hope that one day they too can let all their inside thoughts be outside thoughts. While ******** themselves in an Engadine Maccas court.

People who say that AI isn't human because it's just mashing words together and making stuff up, I present to you Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. How is someone supposed to hold a country together when they can't hold a sentence together? Biden just needs to be plugged into ChatGPT. Someone at the White House make an audio plugin with Biden's voice and start letting that do the audio interviews at least. And ramp up the production on the RoboBiden, we need the prototype out there giving speeches already.

You guys running out of bad things to say about Trump, he's not even racist wth lol I do agree Biden is not fit for presidency, but that was obvious four years ago.:lol: I feel a little bad for him though, he should be enjoying his last years stress free not role playing president of the USA, this is elder abuse.

You guys running out of bad things to say about Trump, he's not even racist wth lol I do agree Biden is not fit for presidency, but that was obvious four years ago.:lol: I feel a little bad for him though, he should be enjoying his last years stress free not role playing president of the USA, this is elder abuse.
npc-crowd.jpg

If Biden wins this election and Dems gain seats I’m going straight for a conspiracy theory which has worked to elevate and align the powerful NATO governments of the US, UK, and France.

"He's not even racist".

Guy literally said immigrants are taking black jobs at the debate, lol. Feel free to elaborate what a "black job" is.
So truth is now racist? remember when Biden said, "poor kids are just as bright as white kids"?

So truth is now racist?
As a faithful follower of the king-tyrant of the dis-united states of America you wouldnt be able to see the difference between truth and lie even when your whole existence would be at stake.

Literally every time he opens his mouth, the scale goes between 1% gibberish and 99% lie to 99% gibberish and 100% lie, breaking with the laws of %-math, just because he is above any law.

So truth is now racist? remember when Biden said, "poor kids are just as bright as white kids"?
You do know both can be true, right? Just because one says something racist doesn't excuse the other person when they say something racist. And yes, I think Biden is racist, at least to a degree. While it's not an excuse, both men are old as dirt and were raised in an era where non-whites weren't exactly looked at favourably.

You do know both can be true, right? Just because one says something racist doesn't excuse the other person when they say something racist. And yes, I think Biden is racist, at least to a degree. While it's not an excuse, both men are old as dirt and were raised in an era where non-whites weren't exactly looked at favourably.
We haven't had any president born after the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It's a bit sad that it might take 68 years (or more! Who knows?) to have our first representative from that era.

To frank, it doesn't really matter if a president is actually racist or not on a personal level. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But if that racism then colours policy that the government impliments, then that's a problem and that's the difference between Biden and Trump. IMO.

We haven't had any president born after the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It's a bit sad that it might take 68 years (or more! Who knows?) to have our first representative from that era.
When it comes to stuff like this I think it's important to remember that the desire to enact the law/change comes before the law itself. There would have been a number of people opposed to segregation and discrimination before the Act, or it never would have passed. I wouldn't use the 1964 as a hard cutoff.

To frank, it doesn't really matter if a president is actually racist or not on a personal level. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But if that racism then colours policy that the government impliments, then that's a problem and that's the difference between Biden and Trump. IMO.
I agree, but I just find it weird Trumpers seem to think it's some sort of "gotcha" moment when they say Biden is racist. Like ya, he probably is, old white guys are more often than not racist or racist by today's standards.

But I do think Biden's attempting to steer away from appearing racist has caused him to make decisions for his administration. Kamala Harris seems like she was picked because she's a minority and it's backfired because she's now a liability for the administration, not because she's a minority though, but because she's bad at her job. Another example would be the Ketanji Brown Jackson Supreme Court pick. Granted, Brown Jackson is very much a qualified judge, but Biden still said something along the lines of he was going to pick a black woman for the job. Had he just picked Brown Jackson and said it was based on her qualifications, I wouldn't have questioned it. But he made it seem like he was picking her because of race, not because she was actually a good judge.

This doesn't even address the complicated past he has with segregationists and while he might not believe that now, he believed in it enough back in the day that he made policy decisions surrounding it.

If Biden wins this election and Dems gain seats I’m going straight for a conspiracy theory which has worked to elevate and align the powerful NATO governments of the US, UK, and France.

Aren't you the same guy who was 5 seconds ago arguing that the campaign rally video was all you needed to see and that Biden was ready to go?

If Biden wins this election, it will be due in large part to how awful Trump is.

As a faithful follower of the king-tyrant of the dis-united states of America you wouldnt be able to see the difference between truth and lie even when your whole existence would be at stake.

Literally every time he opens his mouth, the scale goes between 1% gibberish and 99% lie to 99% gibberish and 100% lie, breaking with the laws of %-math, just because he is above any law.
So you must remember when he warned Germany about dependency on Russian energy right? :D and those low iq german politicians whoever they were even laughed at him. I don't think Trump is a genius by any stretch but damn if he highlights how dumb, corrupt or both the average politician has become.
Besides let's be honest, If a black guy said "white man jobs" nobody would call him racist.

When it comes to stuff like this I think it's important to remember that the desire to enact the law/change comes before the law itself. There would have been a number of people opposed to segregation and discrimination before the Act, or it never would have passed. I wouldn't use the 1964 as a hard cutoff.
And don't forget the possibility of electing a pro-segregation millennial down the line...it's not as if that world view went away...which is self-evident.

Last edited:
Besides let's be honest, If a black guy said "white man jobs" nobody would call him racist.
From a Presidential candidacy, they absolutely would.

Your decision to keep playing what-about-ism with this topic isn't doing you any favors. You said Trump isn't a racist, we're still waiting to hear you validate his statement of a "black job" as not racist, then.

Last edited:
Aren't you the same guy who was 5 seconds ago arguing that the campaign rally video was all you needed to see and that Biden was ready to go?

If Biden wins this election, it will be due in large part to how awful Trump is.
I’m not talking about domestically, I’m talking about internationally. The battle all three governments are fighting right now is “reasonable” versus “far right”. UK had a liberal/centrist landslide, France has a liberal/centrist majority if the two parties choose to cooperate, and the US also has a chance to create a liberal/centrist majority. Could be a sweep of the far right at a pivotal time when we need to align against Russia and China.

Hypothesis_Contrary_to_Fact.jpg

Edit: I seem to recall you've done this before.

Edit: Eeyup!

Imagine if it was Trump's laptop, he'd be in jail and rightfully so!
This is what's commonly referred to as a counterfactual--or hypothesis contrary to fact--an informal logical fallacy. You've conditioned your conclusion, that Trump would be in jail, on the hypothetical scenario that the laptop belongs to Trump. Because the conclusion is conditioned on that which is not the the case, no specific evidence can be offered to validate or invalidate said conclusion. It's not falsifiable and it's intellectually dishonest.

"Let's face it, Trump could walk on water and all you'd be hearing is how terrible he is because he can't swim," is another example of this fallacy.
You're...you're not too bright, are you?

Last edited:
Hypothesis_Contrary_to_Fact.jpg

Edit: I seem to recall you've done this before.

Edit: Eeyup!

You're...you're not too bright, are you?
This is that guy? Well I'm definitely gonna have to edit this statement from smuggled to eat it, then.
Trump would sell your dog for $50 & RFK would probably let it get smuggled.

Last edited:
As soon as the man is presented by something he isn't prepared for he screws up. But hey, just a bad night, right.

As soon as the man is presented by something he isn't prepared for he screws up. But hey, just a bad night, right.
I'd call it a not-too-bad night, although admittedly I fell asleep (I miss Obama so much).

Ignore the name mishaps and he was solid on foreign policy. Some answers did need improving, however - particularly on his fitness for the role.

The links to videos on Twitter in this article are (trails off, lost for words...)

Imagine having a presidential candidate who isn't a walking cognitive disability. Every day, both Trump and Biden show more and more how they don't have the mental capacity to run the nation (granted, Trump has more glaring issues than his lack of mental capacity, though).

Back