Anyone else having issues with fanatec actually shipping or communicating?

Got my refund from PayPal a couple of days ago. I have a Logitech G Pro setup for PS5 games and I keep hoping they bring out a Xbox wheel I can add and I can get the best of both worlds and I can sell off my DD1 PS4 F1 wheelbase. I already replaced my PC setup with Simucube Pro 2.

I ordered a load cell upgrade kit on Jan 25. I got an email telling me that they shipped the package and it will be here in 6-10 days. But according to the tracking number, USPS in California are still waiting for it.

I didn't want to order from a reseller here because they mark up the prices by a lot. But now it's starting to seem like the better option.

Last edited:
Guys hello , Fanatec still have problems with contact , emails , refunds etc ???

I tried to order CSL DD bundle , and in the payment process somthing went wrong... money tansfered but the order not complete. ( my account's order section , is empty)

So i try to contact them with email and meesages in Paypal ( i paid with debit card through Paypal) ....but no answer recieved!!

I dont know what t do. Have you any idea ?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back