Are you faster with the PSVR2?

• Thread starter yoclem11
  • 32 comments
Other factors that may make you drive slower in VR than flat screen is the unintentional desire to rest your arm on the door to enjoy the sun (and perserved warmth) when driving an open seater in the sun.

Only for the illiusion to be ruined when your elbow discovers the door is not really there! :D :D
😀👍 exactly i want to rest m arm on the window. It’s amazing just to drive in VR.

All of that is true and I understand your point.
In my case I still prefer the inmersion of VR recognizing that Im giving that handicap.

Yes, Iam faster with VR and I no longer can hit an apex on a flat screen :lol:

I wish I could do that. I do enjoy driving in VR, there really is no other comparable way to race when it comes to immersion. I’m hopeful that PD will add the full HUD option at some point in time, but I won’t hold my breath lol. And to be fair, I’m not that much slower in VR, couple of tenths a lap at best, depending on the car/track combo.

really crossing fingers for an update this November in line with the PS5 Pro intro so that we have full HUD customization option both on screen and in VR2...

that is way overdue.... i should be able to aligned my on-screen HUD however we want...
I wish I could do that. I do enjoy driving in VR, there really is no other comparable way to race when it comes to immersion. I’m hopeful that PD will add the full HUD option at some point in time, but I won’t hold my breath lol. And to be fair, I’m not that much slower in VR, couple of tenths a lap at best, depending on the car/track combo.

Back