Artists Cancel Concerts after HB2 laws are passed. What are your thoughts?

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 139 comments
In England there are loads of places which have one bathroom and it is used by all no problems as far as I know.
And I will be honest here I know loads of people who if waiting for a toilet and are getting desperate (holding the old chap or squeezing the butt cheeks together) will go in to the opposite sex toilet if one is available and there gender toilet is being used. Don't know if it against any law to be sure.

Usually when they know it is empty of the other sex, rarely have I seen people complain, when you got to go you have got to go is the accepted belief where I live, usually by men though.
I have only ever seen women have a bit of a moan about it, not many but I think there more upset as a man might find out the truth as why they go to the toilet in pairs or hear them dropping those huge tile cracking farts they do when they think no one is in the vicinity.

So to me if someone of a different gender or is gay or whatever wants to use the toilet who cares if they need a toilet let them use it what's the problem they have a pee or deposit and on there way they go about there daily business.

Ref these so called stars pulling out of concerts on grounds most of them don't understand judging on them going and performing at places with similar or worse laws is a joke to me. Just makes me think what a bunch of hypocrites and to be honest I couldn't give a hoot if they play or not there is always some decent tunes going to be played to keep the audience happy. Well until Axel Rose turns up then I would prey for lightning at huge levels to be sent straight in to the mic he was holding.

Can't believe anyone would come up with a law on who can use a toilet.
Only person who would make me uncomfortable in a toilet is Geoffrey Nasty the Psychopathic Penis Remover.
Viewers of bottom will grasp that.

Usually when they know it is empty of the other sex, rarely have I seen people complain, when you got to go you have got to go is the accepted belief where I live, usually by men though.
I have only ever seen women have a bit of a moan about it, not many but I think there more upset as a man might find out the truth as why they go to the toilet in pairs or hear them dropping those huge tile cracking farts they do when they think no one is in the vicinity.

So to me if someone of a different gender or is gay or whatever wants to use the toilet who cares if they need a toilet let them use it what's the problem they have a pee or deposit and on there way they go about there daily business.
I broke my own washroom barrier a few years ago:lol:. The older I get the shorter I can hold it in and I just couldn't wait for the men's john to empty out and ducked into the woman's washroom instead. Done it many times since:lol:

I broke my own washroom barrier a few years ago:lol:. The older I get the shorter I can hold it in and I just couldn't wait for the men's john to empty out and ducked into the woman's washroom instead. Done it many times since:lol:

Tell me about it I have no urge to go then within a minute of starting to want to go I feel like my bladder is holding the local swimming pool and pee I must. Not that old I have to use a drip tray but I seriously monitor how much coffee I drink before going out somewhere.:lol:

na2mhNx.gif

Since you feel this way about bathrooms why stop there, why not include showers? You know, the ones where certain body parts are actually exposed.

Since you feel this way about bathrooms why stop there, why not include showers? You know, the ones where certain body parts are actually exposed.
Your point is moot if they are (very likely) talking about a private restroom with a locking door.

A lot of people don't care if someone is naked what ever there sex I am one of them it wouldn't bother me to use a shower room with mix sexes.
A lot of people prefer to not undress in front of there own sex or only in front of there own sex, I find this to be the majority so separate showers are a thing which will stay in my humble opinion.
I just cannot see what the argument is if I was standing at a urinal peeing and what I thought was a woman stood next to me looks like a woman clothes boobs high heels etc yet lifted the skirt and started to pee with a penis I couldn't care less there having a pee we all do it. Or if a woman came in and used the lavatory to have a pee in not a big deal she is having a pee that's all.
I would be shocked if a person stood in the street and wet themselves because some other person was complaining they shouldn't be allowed in to the toilet available that is basically bullying.

I as we all know there are some strange folk who use toilets to have a spy on people's anatomy but if there was 3 toilets men women and transgender it would make no difference the weirdo's would still stalk there chosen toilet,
Can someone give me a reason why it is a problem other sexes using the same toilet as I don't know of any.
Yes people prefer a little privacy when peeing but I can't ever recall someone standing next to me at a urinal and staring down at my dangler* you just unzip flop out pee whilst looking down at your own or up then shake return to house zip up wash hands and be on your way what's the problem with others doing the same.

*I am actually hung like a horse----unfortunately it's a sea horse:lol:

Your point is moot if they are (very likely) talking about a private restroom with a locking door.

Have you ever used a gym shower/locker before because I tell you from experience there very little in terms privacy.

Y'all should try using the bathroom in prison. No better way to get to know your 5 bunkmates than taking a shower together.

Might explain why I don't like anyone in the same bathroom as me.:boggled:

It's pretty funny how liberals who pride themselves as being the standard-bearers of progressiveness and enlightenment are now turning their backs on those principles by throwing aside the idea of public decency.

It's pretty funny how liberals who pride themselves as being the standard-bearers of progressiveness and enlightenment are now turning their backs on those principles by throwing aside the idea of public decency.

Are you telling me that your floppely-doppelies are so special that there's no way you'd ever be communally nude in front of either sex?

I wonder if that's an American thing... after all it was Fox who once felt the need to censor Picasso, no? :D

Screen-Shot-2015-05-13-at-5.17.05-PM.png

Are you telling me that your floppely-doppelies are so special that there's no way you'd ever be communally nude in front of either sex?

I wonder if that's an American thing... after all it was Fox who once felt the need to censor Picasso, no? :D

View attachment 573366
This belongs in the Fake News thread.

This belongs in the Fake News thread.
I'm saying that your post, as you posted it, contains false information and therefore belongs in a Fake News thread. @FoxNews did not censor a Picasso image for television.

I'm saying that your post, as you posted it, contains false information and therefore belongs in a Fake News thread. @FoxNews did not censor a Picasso image for television.

It says "Fox5NY" on it, is that not the right channel? I'm confused. Perhaps you could address the point of the post regarding public nudity?

Back