ASRS Triple Crown ChallengeOpen 

Welcome,I`ll send you both invites to the club. Just accept the friend request. The Qualifier is already open in the club events page.

Last edited:
Sorry I made the Qualifying session to short. It will be extended until Friday at 6:30 p.m. eastern time.

My apologies,
Chris/WAR

I will miss this Friday's race. I have a new job starting at 4 am Saturday.
Good Luck at your new job and may you excel at LEGENDS speed!

P.S. Why would you run "20 moles from a tornado"?
They could have gone underground!

Here is the starting grid for Round 1 Tsukuba
  1. xWARMACHINE84x 50.794
  2. MrRacingline 50.986
  3. ScorpionPHVH57 51.645
  4. JoaoTurbo 51.910
  5. gonzalo1997 52.090
  6. thorracing 53.270
  7. Xrad-11 DNQ
  8. VFTW_LEGENDS_17 DNQ
Thank you and Good luck during tonights event. Final practice begins at 8:30pm EDT in the club events section of the club.

Last edited:
Chris, you might want to edit out the PP in the first post.
"VEHICLE SETTINGS: This is ONE MAKE FULL TUNING league limited by PP, WEIGHT and HORSE POWER."

Just want to say great racing tonight. Close battles and lots of excitement. For such a tight course everyone done a good job, just a few minor incidents. I hate Turbo lost that engine with the dc. A real shame for him. He was looking really strong in that #8 car. Those two new racers look really good an I'm sure they will be stronger next week as they will have there cars tuned to the proper specs. The PP limit was removed so turbo's were legal. I'll get the points up after I see if any IR's were filed. We head to INDY ROAD for round 2 so get ready for the speeds to pick up and the intensity to build. The chase for the GT CUP is on!

See ya next week guys,

Chris/WAR

Last edited:
Really great racing to all of you, it was such a joy!
And a BIG welcome to the new participant's!
And though my transmission's lower gears weren't set perfect, I was able to overcome and somewhat keep pace but, I failed.
I did take a 6 lap "personal pit stop", (had to pee!) since I was already a lap down anyway.
Really, fabulous :dunce: great racing! and of course I must say:cheers: for this round!

Thank you Chris for the race! As you know i lost my connection, which doesnt surprise me because my internet is always failing. It was fun, but i really could not compete with you guys. You were really that fast and it was impossible to catch you. My car did not have the set up right, and i think the main problem was with the downforce, i suspect. Nevertheless, You were really fast and competitive. Thank you guys!

Well you guys where down on power. The PP is unrestricted now as of the exhibition race. You will have to buy a new car and DO NOT change the oil. 600 HP/1350 kg's is all you need to make spec. Build the engine anyway you like. Indy will prove to be interesting I'm sure. The gap will close as everyone learns more about the strategy and the car. I will be opening the Qualifying event this evening. Good luck!

Ok, no IR's were filed so the unofficial points will stand. I'll have them posted shortly.

Ok, so I'm buying a new car. And NOT changing oil. Btw, when was no oil change added to the specs? I know, the torq get better, with hp limits and unlimited PP. Lol

Its only because off Xrad that I noticed that the oil change apperantly isn`t allowed , and to that I need to speak my mind again.....Why would you make a rule that there is no way you can check , thats just biiiiip biiiip (cencored) iff you ask me , cmon man , get your biiiiip biiiip (cencored) and get with the program :banghead: 💡 :nervous: :cool:

No it is not a rule. It is only recomended because of the horse power loss.

If you choose to change the oil you will gain performance. Now in qualifying itt doesn`t matter. In the race however you can loose the performance you gain where if you never had changed it and set the car to spec. So its not a rule just a friendly heads up.

Iam pretty sure that you wount lose any bhp within 1 hour races , iff you just remember too change the oil just before a race , I didnt lose any in the last race ;-)

ASRS ROUND 2 INDY QUALIFING RESULTS

POLE - xWARMACHINE84x 1:25.130

2ND - MrRacingline 1:25.997

3RD - Xrad-11 1:26.377

4TH - gonzalo1997 1:26.907

5TH - JoaoTurbo 1:27.055

6TH - thorracing34 1:29.032

Back