ASRS Triple Crown ChallengeOpen 

Times are looking tight for championship weekend. New record on the board 1:19.050 by the ol' War wagon ! Come on lets step it up this weekend. I got faith in ya !

ROUND 4 QUALIFYING RESULTS

xWARMACHINE84x POLE 1:19.050

MrRacingline 2nd 1:19.605

Xrad-11 3RD 1:19.706

thorracing34 4TH 1:20.773

Wow what a great season. A lot of good clean hard racing. I want to announce the awards for S1 GT Cup. Looks like I took the Championship this season. I want to thank everyone for giving me a great run and keeping it clean. I had to give Xrad-11 the GT Rookie Award he done a great job. During the last few races he really had me on my toes. I think soon he will get his first win. I put the LMP schedule up today the test track will be Grand Valley Speedway. As nice as the spoils of victory are we of course have no time to rest. A new challenge awaits developing a new car that cannot be taking lightly. The 908 is no joke and a lot of us have no seat time in a LMP style machine. Good luck guys !

Wow what a great season. A lot of good clean hard racing. I want to announce the awards for S1 GT Cup. Looks like I took the Championship this season. I want to thank everyone for giving me a great run and keeping it clean. I had to give Xrad-11 the GT Rookie Award he done a great job. During the last few races he really had me on my toes. I think soon he will get his first win. I put the LMP schedule up today the test track will be Grand Valley Speedway. As nice as the spoils of victory are we of course have no time to rest. A new challenge awaits developing a new car that cannot be taking lightly. The 908 is no joke and a lot of us have no seat time in a LMP style machine. Good luck guys !
Of course you took the Championship, Though I can't speak for others, I will say that your skill and ability is why I'm here!

Think about it, both @Xradkins and I have became faster and for myself, I have learned how to "Actually" race!
Meaning the following:
1) This is not a sprint race and even if you win turn one, (you ain't done nothing)!
2) once you chase down the car in front of you, (Hold off) that instinct to be faster and able to pass/win (you may have caught him so fast that you don't realize your speed/gear and go off) just wait for the right time to pass
3) TEST, Test your car, and of course run a full stint to understand when your tire's and fuel "give up".
4) This is the most Important word of advice;
Have fun, RACE as YOU want to be Raced and don't light off fire work's inside the house.:crazy:

Last edited:
ATTENTION!!!

The tire compound for the 908 LMP has been changed to RS/RM due to the amount of grip needed to get the power down in this high horse power machine.

Wow! get that drivetrain set! :embarrassed:
pert near turned her over, check it out; :crazy:

Seriously, is this much fun Legal? :cool:

Last edited:
lol hell yea! now that's taking it to the limit son ! love it ! that's why I opened up the soft tire. Damn car is a monster.

ok, here is the deal. I signed back up for competition in GT1. So either we can all return to Wednesday nights and put this on hold until we get more drivers or run a whole season with just 4 drivers. It's up to you guys but I vote put I on hold. We just don't have the drivers and maybe if we go back and sweet talk some guys we can get some more to do double duty. I'm going to set Birdy and my differences aside. But I know him all to well he will take even more power away from me as soon as I start winning again. I'd say my return to GT1 will be short lived. He and his buddies cant stand my domination. Instead of putting me in a position to teach and share with drivers of a lower caliber they hate that I know more and can do what they cannot. It's not fair but that's how it is.

Last edited:
I agree with that. We need to do some more recruiting to get this series going. I really like the format though so would like to get it back running at some point. As far as GT1 goes, im glad youre back. I hope you do well and maybe i can improve trying to keep up with you. I dont understand the politics and personal issues since im new. I hope everything goes well and we can have a good season. My ZR1 is lagging behind speed wise. I have some work to do be competitive this season.

ok, good we all go back together. Good, but here is the deal. Lets go back and kick some ass. I want us all to give it all we got. I taught you guys the ropes. Lets have fun and show 'em what we got. 100% boys 100%! Get your car and get that testing done now. We are a week behind already. Just like here that testing makes all the difference. Don't get to the last race and close the gap. If we learn all we can now and practice hard the season will go smooth. GET IT DONE !

Last edited:
I haven't officially tested on my own yet other than some laps to get my tune to feel stable and comfortable after i picked my car. Ran a few of the practice 15 min races last week with the guys and i am definitely off the pace and near the back in terms of speed. I hope i can get some practice time in and dial things in a bit before the season starts. My problem is i dont have much time and the windows i do get are very short so its hard to get anything going. Been relying on basic tunes and adjusting them slightly between races.

Back