Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,225 comments
Do you mean the gt3 Mustang? If so, yes pc players also got the gt3 mustang for free.

The GT3 Mustang was discussed in this thread a while back too. I think it was around the PC release of the Nordschleife DLC that we got it for free.
I knew about the GT3 announcement for pc players. I was asking if the GT4 was available to PC players as well(if modelled at all).
Just mentioning I didn't see a gtplanet article about the Mustang GT3 now being available for console.

Last edited:
You're bit slow on the uptake mate.
How so? I’m enjoying the car, but only announcement for consoles I found, about five minutes ago, is from May31.

Only posts about Mustang for console are in beginning of May. Which it was posted it’s not for console yet. I was posting in the discussion.
So I know we've been discussing the 2024 season new cars and whether ACC would get them...

Well today Kunos dropped the new Ford Mustang GT3 as a free PC update on steam:

I'm sure it'll be hitting console very soon too.

As far as I'm aware, we now have the entire GTWC Europe field of car models, except for the brand new Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Evo. At least based on the wiki page:

Details on the new AM, which was designed for both replacing the old GT3 as for replacing the old GTE Le Mans/IMSA/FIA GT car:

What do you think? Will we get the Vantage GT3 Evo as part of a 2024 season/livery update, or have to live without it?

It's only available on PC at the current time. It was a free stand alone addition.

Update.012 released today on PS5. Any idea what it is?
No one responded to the last post above.

So, from May 11-August 18, there was no news in this thread about the Mustang GT3 finally being available for consoles. I understand pc players don’t need to share info about consoles or may not know or care about console updates.
I mean, if you knew the Mustang GT3 arrived for consoles before I did yesterday, I must have missed your post because I’m looking back at posts in this thread from a couple months and I’m not seeing one that advises it’s available for consoles, mate.

I’m not making it a problem or upset or anything. I just thought I may have missed someone mentioning it is all.

Back