Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,925 comments
Latest one is 1.2.3 and you can find it in RD for download!:)

They banned me for suggesting that they can't be impartial about ACC since they are hosting the ACC esports events.......
IP banned me it was so bad....

So looks like they have locked me out of loads of free mods..... all because I touched a nerve.....

If anyone can upoload sol 1.2.3 i'd be grateful... i know putplug bloke will come on spitting abuse at me, but whatever....

I got banned from RD hardley makes me Ted Bundy does it?

They banned me for suggesting that they can't be impartial about ACC since they are hosting the ACC esports events.......

So looks like they have locked me out of loads of free mods..... all because I touched a nerve.....

If anyone can upoload sol 1.2.3 i'd be grateful... i know putplug bloke will come on spitting abuse at me, but whatever....

Can you contact RD and work something out? The problem is that SOL updates, tracks, cars, etc. are going to continuously be posted on RD and do you really want to keep asking for someone to re upload stuff on this forum specifically for you? You have a problem so resolve it. Don't make it our problem.

Great work as always! Those real skins are exactly what I need in my life.
But I have spotted two problems with the lights:
View attachment 824967
It is a bit off to the right, tried fixing it on my own but apparently it is not fixable in the lights.ini.
View attachment 824968
And the endurance lights are off when the headlights are on. Is it a problem with the showroom?
How are you able to show the actual light projections in the custom showroom ?

I didn't not know that was possible.

View attachment 824987
VRC 1997 Ferrari F310B 1.0
By VRC Modding Team
VRC Modding Team is proud to announce the release of the Ferrari F310B.

Please read the pdf file that's included in the download for installation instructions.
For more information about this and other projects, you can visit our website

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/vrc-1997-ferrari-f310b.27050/

Nothing but huge respect for you guys! I have been enjoying your work for years. :bowdown: Question: The AI car is way too bright (a glowing red) in color for my liking. Are there adjustments that can be made to reduce the bright color within my local files? Thanks again for all you do for the AC Modding Community.

I highly doubt that. You have to try real real hard to get banned from RD, you have a real life gift, cheers!

Nah, looks like you locked yourself out. I doubt their nerves are rattled, I think its the other way around.

You want people to circumvent their ways to get you free stuff, got it. :D

Bundy never played AC or visited RD so its hard telling from your question.

Can you contact RD and work something out? The problem is that SOL updates, tracks, cars, etc. are going to continuously be posted on RD and do you really want to keep asking for someone to re upload stuff on this forum specifically for you? You have a problem so resolve it. Don't make it our problem.

That is all well and good, but then people take the time to upload mods from assettoland, RTM etc and redo mods.
I honestly did not realise it was so time consuming to upload a link, genuinely i am not being sarcastic there.
I assumed it was pretty simple as this whole thread since i first found it i have been clicking on these links.
I have all i will ever need with AC mod wise, but the sol thing well unless i get updates there i am missing out and effectively a free mod isn't assessable unless you sign up to RDnos.

But if this is going to cause upset then no worries.

I highly doubt that. You have to try real real hard to get banned from RD, you have a real life gift, cheers!

Nah, looks like you locked yourself out. I doubt their nerves are rattled, I think its the other way around.

You want people to circumvent their ways to get you free stuff, got it. :D

Bundy never played AC or visited RD so its hard telling from your question.

Whatever. @butplug
I have had from this thread so many paid mods for free including all RSS mods and DRM ones so i am golden fella.
Before you turned up we used to get so many more mods posted up.... i know they stopped it now...but i have all i need.

I was simply asking, it use to be a lot more friendly before you rocked up, but hey...its what people like you do for kicks....crack on, one day you may get a girlfriend..

That is all well and good, but then people take the time to upload mods from assettoland, RTM etc and redo mods.
I honestly did not realise it was so time consuming to upload a link, genuinely i am not being sarcastic there.
I assumed it was pretty simple as this whole thread since i first found it i have been clicking on these links.
I have all i will ever need with AC mod wise, but the sol thing well unless i get updates there i am missing out and effectively a free mod isn't assessable unless you sign up to RDnos.

But if this is going to cause upset then no worries.

Maybe you can ask for a media fire link on their discord or just use the beta versions: https://discordapp.com/channels/533310059405377546/533317356714196992

Okay so this took like 5 minutes of my life to do that I will never get back :-)

Download link
https://we.tl/t-L7S6ion60H

Since Sol is so important to you, perhaps you should how some support and appreciation for it. here ya go:

If you think, this is worth a donation. I would be glad.

https://www.paypal.me/PeterBoese

Last edited:

About sol, is this the version that gives us wet track when the weather is rainy? Or is that still to come? I know about the wet mod, when one can select a wet track, what I am talking about is sol changing from dry to wet weather and the track starting to look wet in addition to rain on the windshield and hearing the wipers when that happen.

About sol, is this the version that gives us wet track when the weather is rainy? Or is that still to come? I know about the wet mod, when one can select a wet track, what I am talking about is sol changing from dry to wet weather and the track starting to look wet in addition to rain on the windshield and hearing the wipers when that happen.
Sol 1.2.3 CHANGELOG

- apps: sol_config 0.8, now fully support for track adaptions (page 14)
- apps: sol_weather 7.0, fixed stutter and other fixes

- config: parameter fixes, default fixes
- config: new parameter "ppoff_brightness" page 1
- config: changed the limits of:
headlights__if_sun_angle_is_under -> -90...90 (its possible now, to prevent AI headlights)
- config: new parameter "ppfilter__godrays_singlescreen" - if you use triplescreen, please set to false

- core: new adaptive PP-Off brightness adjustment, sky color/brightness is adapted to ppoff_brightness level

- custom config __Sol_ACC: small adjustments

- filter: new seperated godrays adjustments for "ppfilter__godrays_singlescreen" = true or false
- PPFilter "__Sol" + "__Sol_ACC": godrays adjustments

- track exposure adaptions for Imola, Monza and Monza 66

Sol 1.2.3 features:
new godrays / if you use triplescreen, please deactivate it!
upload_2019-6-2_9-13-22-png.308645

PP off brightness adjust:
upload_2019-6-2_9-24-55-png.308649

Maybe you can ask for a media fire link on their discord or just use the beta versions: https://discordapp.com/channels/533310059405377546/533317356714196992

Okay so this took like 5 minutes of my life to do that I will never get back :-)

Download link
https://we.tl/t-L7S6ion60H

Since Sol is so important to you, perhaps you should how some support and appreciation for it. here ya go:

If you think, this is worth a donation. I would be glad.

https://www.paypal.me/PeterBoese

Cool buddy.
I have the latest one of discord but that isn't 1.2.3

yeah i donated to the project when it first came out, kinda why it sucks that RD sort of 'owns' it....
But yeah Peter just told me that it's going to eventually be all on CM anyway.

I will sling some money at it cheers for the link.

Sol 1.2.3 CHANGELOG

Thank you, so the answer is no, the tracks are not changing to looking wet when the rain starts. So no need for me to update, since god rays are just for single screen and honestly, I am happy with the way it works now, the only feature I am looking for is the rain look for the tarmac. :)

Cote, if your looking for wet tarmac, I assume you've added this? Granted, its for Kunos tracks but... This with the latest SOL, viola: wet track, spray, rain on the windshield and even lightning in thunderstorms. Just enable it in CM.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-wet-mod-by-a-fracasso.22468/

And of course, theres default wet tracks for Nords, Lime Rock, Bathurst (and some others that are slipping the mind).

Turismo autos - Argetina (Assetto Corsa) Alfa
Hi! ;)
Argentine category, the oldest in the world...
Competing brands such as Ford (Falco), Chevrolete (Chevy), Torino and Dodge (GTX)
Credits to whom it corresponds
Sorry for my english, I use the google translator xD

View attachment 825018 View attachment 825019 View attachment 825020
Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/turismo-autos-argetina-assetto-corsa.27048/
hi jerry! can you please share a link on this forum? RD link is dead! thanks in advance!

Great work as always! Those real skins are exactly what I need in my life.
But I have spotted two problems with the lights:
View attachment 824967
It is a bit off to the right, tried fixing it on my own but apparently it is not fixable in the lights.ini.
View attachment 824968
And the endurance lights are off when the headlights are on. Is it a problem with the showroom?
The endurance lights must be activated as "extra lights" (using CM to bind a key/button).
As for the light cones...
upload_2019-6-2_21-25-11.png

upload_2019-6-2_21-24-56.png

They look correct and not moved to the right as in your picture.

If people like, in the next update I can add a secondary config ini for endurance lights activated by default with headlights, but honestly would be better if CSP activated them automatically for AI also, when the night's on.

p.s.
Latest CSP+Solstice 3.0
Brands-Hatch, Planet Mars, 08:02PM :D
upload_2019-6-2_21-35-2.png

Last edited:

Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec 1.0

Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec

Full Race Spec, race engine capable of 120bhp, 150nm of torque at 5000rpm. Racing suspensions ( as real ) adjustable in height and camber.
Rollbar fitted, Aftermarket RPM Smiths Gauge, racing seats and racing steering wheel. New shiny minilites with vintage racing Dunlop shoes. Engine cut-off.
All physics data reworked, close to reality engine torque graph, real suspensions and correct drivetrain. Build with Mini Miglia and Seven lap times as reference.
Full damage and dirt mapped.
Stickers on rear windows ( see the red one for reference )

Based off the fantastic original work by Geroda74
https://www.facebook.com/geroda74/
Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/austin-morris-mini-cooper-s-full-race-spec.27067/

Whatever. @butplug
I have had from this thread so many paid mods for free including all RSS mods and DRM ones so i am golden fella.
Before you turned up we used to get so many more mods posted up.... i know they stopped it now...but i have all i need.

Umm, I don't remember offering you any mods my man. And are you really implying that all mods came to a grinding halt when I showed up? Really? :lol:
I've offered a Ton of quality paid stuff to many people and helped a fair amount, most all of it happens in dm's. Some out here.

And paid mods aren't allowed here in the open, so I'm not sure why you're claiming they were posted here for your taking.
Cheers.

Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec 1.0

Austin/Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec

Full Race Spec, race engine capable of 120bhp, 150nm of torque at 5000rpm. Racing suspensions ( as real ) adjustable in height and camber.
Rollbar fitted, Aftermarket RPM Smiths Gauge, racing seats and racing steering wheel. New shiny minilites with vintage racing Dunlop shoes. Engine cut-off.
All physics data reworked, close to reality engine torque graph, real suspensions and correct drivetrain. Build with Mini Miglia and Seven lap times as reference.
Full damage and dirt mapped.
Stickers on rear windows ( see the red one for reference )

Based off the fantastic original work by Geroda74
https://www.facebook.com/geroda74/
Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/austin-morris-mini-cooper-s-full-race-spec.27067/

FINALLY. It's not an all-encompassing encyclopedia-caliber racing game without one of these.

(The Shocking Blue song in the trailer is a nice touch, too.)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back