Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
BMW M8 GTE

View attachment 823264

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.1

— redone from scratch the rear lights using FM7 rear lights as base, remodeled and then retextured (thanks to M4MasterKey for the texture)
— reworked lumirank texture on the banner (now invisible in the Custom Showroom as well)
— reworked door light/dots light
— reworked neon light
— created secondary "door light" object (to lit up numbers for cars with wider door number plates)
— added several new skins (credits on the respective skin folder)
— adjusted the headlights (thanks to M4MasterKey for some tips)

Fix V1.0

— added INTERNAL GLASS
— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created wiper animation
— reworked 3D model lights using FM7 3D Model.
— created 3D led strip
— created lit up numbers
— created door leds
— created lumirank led(s)
— created Position leds
— created new LODs
— created damage/damage map body texture
— fixed glowing brake discs
— created lights, extralights, hazard lights configuration ini file*

*extract rollovers_m8_gte.ini into assettocorsa/extension/config/cars/mods/

**use ext_config.ini inside the skin folder to hide objects such as: lumirank led(s) and position leds.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE=rollovers_m8_gte.kn5
HIDE=objectname
— LUMI0,LUMI2,LUMI3,LUMI4,LUMI5
— Pleds,SPOTTER_L,SPOTTER_R

LUMI0,LUMI2,LUMI3 show the lumirank on the windshield, either on internal and external glass.
LUMI4,LUMI5 show the Lumirank on the letf-hand side of the banner, on the windshield.

Enjoy the driving! :D
Download

p.s.
Headlights not working in the mirrors. If anybody can help... maybe it's a CSP (Custom Shaders Patch) issue, maybe not. :banghead:

BMW M8 GTE

Fix V1.1

— redone from scratch the rear lights using FM7 rear lights as base, remodeled and then retextured (thanks to M4MasterKey for the texture)
— reworked lumirank texture on the banner (now invisible in the Custom Showroom as well)
— reworked neon light
— created secondary "door light" object (to lit up numbers for cars with wider door number plates)

BMW M8 GTE

Fix V1.1

— reworked neon light

Great work as always! Those real skins are exactly what I need in my life.
But I have spotted two problems with the lights:
M8GTElights.png

It is a bit off to the right, tried fixing it on my own but apparently it is not fixable in the lights.ini.
M8GTEendurancelights.png

And the endurance lights are off when the headlights are on. Is it a problem with the showroom?

Your mistake is in your recycling bin, just restore it.

Duh!! Dont you think i knew things like this...

The package was to big for the bin so i cant recycle...

So again if somebody will and can help me please upload the gt1 car package for me please.

Tnx

Great work as always! Those real skins are exactly what I need in my life.
But I have spotted two problems with the lights:
View attachment 824967
It is a bit off to the right, tried fixing it on my own but apparently it is not fixable in the lights.ini.
View attachment 824968
And the endurance lights are off when the headlights are on. Is it a problem with the showroom?

LOL, I can only imagine how terrible the Guerilla M6 GT3 will be after Delpinsky's edit. Isn't that right, @GUERILLA Mods.

Tried the new version of Sol and latest shader patch and I'm getting completely white tarmac at the FM7 version of Le Mans. Anyone experienced this and know of a fix?

Tried the new version of Sol and latest shader patch and I'm getting completely white tarmac at the FM7 version of Le Mans. Anyone experienced this and know of a fix?
That happens to me with previous SOL 1.2.2, now with the newer the track even cant load "Race Canceled"...something need to be fixed I guess.. will try to load it later again;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back