Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
KS-76 0.9.9
Soviet vintage kart by zizhgames.ru
noT60VlMJGw.jpg
lFDthR3fN3U.jpg

Soviet vintage karting from 1976. Produced by Patriot from Leningrad (St. Petersburg) for the USSR national team for the international championship of Eastern Europe.

This car is prepared for national class Union A (Soyuzny A) and Union B (Soyuzny B) of Soviet Union and for International class C2. It had boosted engine from MMVZ 3.111 motorbike or CZ-125 type 511 cross motorbike. Tyres - weatherproof V-25A (front) and V-28 (rear) by Voronezh tyres factory what was used for all national karting classes in Soviet Union and Good Year slick tyres for C2 class.
3D modelling
Yuriy Zhabin, rex1825

2D artists
Yuriy Zhabin, rex1825

Physics
rex1825, Cercata, Yuriy Zhabin

Skins
Yuriy Zhabin

Test drivers
Konstantin Starikov, Dmitriy Gapeta, Nickolay Osipov, Dmitriy Skok, Sergey Globa, Yuriy Zhabin, Alexey Cheshenok.

Official online championship: https://vk.com/pfcevents or https://www.facebook.com/pfceventsac/

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ks-76.27074/

Ghosts are back! :bowdown:

x4fabToday at 12:50 AM

v0.1.25-preview140 • Ghost car fixed; • New option to make ghost car glow; • New option to force ghost car to keep its original materials; • Unpausing with Escape button fixed (now it reacts to unpressed button); • Raytracing for local reflections improved; • Exhaust glow fixed; • New option for “txEmissive” support for distant glow; • New option allowing to alter amount of AO from depth for displacement shader; • Shader “ksCarPaintSimple” is now supported as well; • Dark distant wheels and other similar transparency-related issues fixed; • Fix for water normals in material library; • Fix for sparks: now parameters in extension config overriding ones in data; • Option to use solid color for texture with shader replacements sections.

FINALLY. It's not an all-encompassing encyclopedia-caliber racing game without one of these.

(The Shocking Blue song in the trailer is a nice touch, too.)
It's provenance is being queried on RD (Forza rip, some people think) so I wouldn't hang around if anyone wants it - it might get removed at any moment.
The last think we want is loads of people parachuting in and asking for a re-up...
;)

Apparently panini projection in ACC, part of the quick view settings, is now helping with triple screen, maybe worth a try?
Yeah, thanks for hinting, but I already tried this 'patch-up' (as a last step before shelving ACC - most probably forever).
It's close to horrible. I get a really bad center screen (resolution wise) and a lot of distortion on the sides.

By the way I'm converting to the Dark Side of the texture compression with CM :D:bowdown:
It will be a long process...but eventually I should gain a looot of diskspace and hopefully...something else.
The BMW M6 is heavy...so let's see how much I can gain with such compression.

Hi guys sorry for the trouble with my post OT I am looking for someone from the group able to add TV cameras to the track of Le mans 91 of terra21 someone can help me?
I thank everyone in advance

De Tomaso Pantera GT5-S (1984) Update v1.3

61550967_2319810215004146_9044052337588436992_o.jpg

Credits:

S3r1u5 - Creator / Convertor
RickyBobby - Shaders, Materials, Skins and Other Updates
AC Cars Reworked - Physics and Visual Updates
Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Team) - See Extensive Changelog...
Timo Laciny (Our Racing Simulator Team) - AO Body Map Remaster
Alex Leach (Leachy Modding Team) - Physics Updates

https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR0JeMK8s...C!UyX9YfqUscIAuyAJj49f7I2iFcOTEUPE01sF6Sha_zI

By the way I'm converting to the Dark Side of the texture compression with CM :D:bowdown:
It will be a long process...but eventually I should gain a looot of diskspace and hopefully...something else.
The BMW M6 is heavy...so let's see how much I can gain with such compression.
Great idea! I saved more than 170 GB
Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.03 - 20.58.41.49.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Since four versions ago of the CSP (preview134, 135, 139 and 140) I seem to have lost all sparks. Not even on the "sparkiest" cars they appear. I´ve tried to mess around with the particlesfx.ini file but had no success. Can anyone help? Thank you...

The LeMans fix is:
stay away from the 'first' one.
2: for the too dark appearing skid marks
3: the no chicane version where the car gets a slow down and in some cases a cut warning (depending if you are driving on the left or right side of the road.
That is: if I understood correctly...:D

The LeMans fix is:
stay away from the 'first' one.
2: for the too dark appearing skid marks
3: the no chicane version where the car gets a slow down and in some cases a cut warning (depending if you are driving on the left or right side of the road.
That is: if I understood correctly...:D

:dunce: lol nice. So of all that :D wheres the latest version of the sx track?!

Umm, I don't remember offering you any mods my man. And are you really implying that all mods came to a grinding halt when I showed up? Really? :lol:
I've offered a Ton of quality paid stuff to many people and helped a fair amount, most all of it happens in dm's. Some out here.

And paid mods aren't allowed here in the open, so I'm not sure why you're claiming they were posted here for your taking.
Cheers.

So you are sharing paid mods? Bit hypocritical isn't it?

I got the DRM mods and RSS mods from this thread months ago, also the indy cars from VRC and their tracks....... only recently the mods cracked down on it.
I would normally buy stuff but seemed to good to pass up.
So yeah the odd download link from FREE mods on RD i did not think would cause such a stir...anyway i am back on RD now...used wi fi in McDonalds and download under new IP to my laptop then can upload to my PC....

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back