Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
First time caller, long time listener. I wanted to say thanks to those that contribute to this thread, both with cars and tracks and updates, and with the helpful information of how to fix things manually. I've fixed a few mods that were broken or less than optimal because of your helps. Mucho thanks. Whether it's updated AI lines, adding balloons and helicopters, reviving dead cars and adding new skins, or even fixing broken headlights, you guys have improved my enjoyment of AC at least two-fold.

And the second reason I finally made an account here is to utilize the Ignore User feature. I've had enough of a particular member and their tripe.

Me?

I am back on RD now so will not be on here much anyway aside from popping in to grab mods etc.

Choppers, billboards, flags and stuff at Spa.
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...s-and-flags-and-balloons-and-free-beer.27096/

Screenshot_bz_acura_nsx_fe_s1_spa_4-6-119-17-36-10.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_bz_acura_nsx_fe_s1_spa_4-6-119-17-46-45.jpg
    Screenshot_bz_acura_nsx_fe_s1_spa_4-6-119-17-46-45.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_bz_acura_nsx_fe_s1_spa_4-6-119-17-56-40.jpg
    Screenshot_bz_acura_nsx_fe_s1_spa_4-6-119-17-56-40.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 24
WT...F..?

apapap.jpg

Test Plane v1.0 for AC 1.12 by meco
sharemods.com/9zsdxgxftxd4

To get it working
Make sure AUTOFLIP_RECOVERY=0 in assettocorsa/system/cfg/options.ini
Disable damage (I don't think it will gain enough speed with damage on)
Controls

1 gear, forwards, 1 for reverse. It turns like rubbish so some tighter tracks might be hard to get off the ground. Throttle = up, off throttle = down (there's no control input for pitch up and down in AC

Hold up where did you get that NSX and can you share it?

TCRluca (The Rollovers) on Discord...
Hi mate, i saw the edited bmw M8 can you remove it? its still from our cars pack, we going to put in freedownload the reworked version that we have for the le mans event, please respect the work. :D

This BMW M8 by Rollovers I've reworked, it's an rFactor 2 conversion (using Ninja Ripper, when it worked properly, before Studio 397 changed something in the encryption)
Let's see their new update how it is. Hopefully they did all the improvements I made.
Well when are they gonna ****ing fix their mods then? For people who rip models from other games they sure are protective of their content.

Last edited by a moderator:
First time caller, long time listener. I wanted to say thanks to those that contribute to this thread, both with cars and tracks and updates, and with the helpful information of how to fix things manually. I've fixed a few mods that were broken or less than optimal because of your helps. Mucho thanks. Whether it's updated AI lines, adding balloons and helicopters, reviving dead cars and adding new skins, or even fixing broken headlights, you guys have improved my enjoyment of AC at least two-fold.

And the second reason I finally made an account here is to utilize the Ignore User feature. I've had enough of a particular member and their tripe.
is it the plug?:D

Hold up where did you get that NSX and can you share it?
it is from BZ simworks. You can get his mods over at FB.

Ahahahah LOL someone made cease one of the links in my Mega account :D

I wonder what car link did he make desappear... probably this guys don't even own any copyright on that car as well... :banghead:

p.s.
It's the BMW M6 GT3
By the way, the guy himself could have asked me to delete the link... if he owned any copyright on the car. Don't worry, link will be fixed.

I wonder what car link did he make desappear... probably this guys don't even own any copyright on that car as well... :banghead:

p.s.
It's the BMW M6 GT3

Why not convert one by yourself instead of doing on other people's mods? And you learn how to do it by yourself?
What you are saying makes you look small and immature...

p.s.
It's the BMW M6 GT3
By the way, the guy himself could have asked me to delete the link... if he owned any copyright on the car. Don't worry, link will be fixed.
That's the same guy who did that to my link of the M6 a while ago.

Why not convert one by yourself instead of doing on other people's mods? And you learn how to do it by yourself?
What you are saying makes you look small and immature...
Where's the problem?
First of all I credit the original modder/converter of the car.
Then, I think I help the community by improving the mods, adding what they miss. I spend my spare time for the community and not just for myself.
If you think I'm immature in what I say, no problem, I'm helping the community of simracers.
When people ask me kindly to delete a link because of true reasons, for me no problem, but if someone just claim to have a copyright on something they don't have any copyright on, then I fix the link.

Where's the problem?
First of all I credit the original modder/converter of the car.
Then, I think I help the community by improving the mods, adding what they miss. I spend my spare time for the community and not just for myself.
If you think I'm immature in what I say, no problem, I'm helping the community of simracers.
When people ask me kindly to delete a link because of true reasons, for me no problem, but if someone just claim to have a copyright on something they don't have any copyright on, then I fix the link.
We all know that you do all for our pleasure to have better cars...nobody can claim copyright without real proof for this....infact you do real charity work, because always mention the person that made the convertion...so, dont worry we support you!;)

Here is a pros and cons
Taking people mods and fixing it
Pros
-Easier
-does not requier a long time to make the 3d car of it or convert it
Cons
-the author of the mod or the team could be pissed because you COPY THEIR MODS their work

Making mod himself
Pros
-didn't get to worry about the mods your making because you convert or made it from scratch yourself not by another people
Cons
-really takes a long long times if you made it from scratch but if you convert it from a another game i think that makes the wait much smaller
-the skin
-the animation
-the light
-and the handling
That you must make your self

Sorry if my english so bad
while your point is true you forget that by fixing some mods you actually improve it so there is no reason for the "original team" to be mad. ( if they arent selfish ****s like almost every AC modding team)

Which proves that your just a taker and not of any help in the community.

I'm surprised your not banned even for admitting that. This place was good enough for you until you circumvented a way to get back on RD, then you say you're only coming back to stay silent and grab links.

Nice contribution.

@delpinsky hats off ;)Did you also re-do the rear lights? they look proper now. I don't think there's anything left to add to the car, well done!

Glad I supplied you the car :gtpflag:
Unfortunately the brake lights color ain't accurate as I wanted.
It seems like we can't change the red color in lights.ini.
If I change [LIGHT_BRAKE_0] in the extra config ini file, it just changed the color of the brake light reflection on the tarmac and chassis.
upload_2019-6-4_23-44-55.png

The real counterpart has yellow-ish color.
Therefore, for now, it stays red in AC, unless someone can point me out a solution.

I had to "deactivate" via Kunos editor a glass, to make that internal brake light to be visible, otherwise the red glass hid the 95% of the red light behind it.

p.s.
Super-thanks for the car(s)!

Does anyone here in the forums do league racing or anything like that? I hang out on the AC Pursuit server from time to time but some proper racing would also be nice.

I wish I had more to share but the RTM and AG folders are all I got right now :(

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I have a lot of space on my mega account to host links for packs of content if anyone is interested. No quality paid content, as per the forum rules of course.

Last edited:
Hmmm. You can edit the brake light color in config though... I don't get it
Can you edit the RGB color of the brakes in lights.ini and actually see the change you've made in-game?
Because I can't...it doesn't work :banghead:
But if you can do it, I'm happy, show me!

p.s.
It's the BMW M6 GT3

It's the same guy the put my website down.
It's not the owner of anything, just a FAN member of one of THAT page on facebook..

Hello

Having found on the site Assetto Land the famous Mercedes-Benz Class C180 DTM which was particularly rival of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 DTM and Opel Calibra V6 DTM I ended up there installed this mod moderately out as soon as I launch the mod I a message that appears on my screen when loading the game that says this:

Errors with content: TJ_Carried_C180 DTM, view log details

And therefore impossible to play with this mod

Does anyone know what it is about thanks a lot

Hello

Having found on the site Assetto Land the famous Mercedes-Benz Class C180 DTM which was particularly rival of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 DTM and Opel Calibra V6 DTM I ended up there installed this mod moderately out as soon as I launch the mod I a message that appears on my screen when loading the game that says this:

Errors with content: TJ_Carried_C180 DTM, view log details

And therefore impossible to play with this mod

Does anyone know what it is about thanks a lot

Try this

for those who use custom shader patch, you need to download this
and place it in: assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\
if you want a proper wiper brush effect on the shader patch rain.

Can you edit the RGB color of the brakes in lights.ini and actually see the change you've made in-game?
Because I can't...it doesn't work :banghead:
But if you can do it, I'm happy, show me!

Weren't you talking about the light off the brakes on the track ? Because that is done with some config.ini from CSP.
Emissive is indeed controlled in Lights.ini. Is that what you try to tweak without success ? I guess it could be due to the mesh/texture color that gets the emissive ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back