Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,817 comments
OK, Team GTP. It's high time that Vairano was fixed so that we can actually race there against more than one opponent. It's a great little track by thestrobe8 but has always been slightly broken for some reason. I'm surprised one of the Italian modding teams hasn't fixed it, TBH.
I *think* the only issue preventing a full grid of opponents is that there's only two pit boxes, despite a sizeable pit lane.

Might be quite an easy fix for someone with the know-how. Anyone fancy taking this on?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/13kx32gw44vamev/vairano.zip
%22_15_-_ITALY_-_Circuito_di_Vairano_Test_Track_03_FULL.jpg

I got you covered, upload is in progress (just to prevent that others are doing the same thing) :D
Edit: done: see PM

Thank you Fanapryde for helping me out on Laguna Seca.

@Masscot .....I couldn't agree more Vairano! Such an awesome track! In AMS is was definitely one of my favorites. BTW....I just checked and I have an updated version by Delplinsky?? To late to run it now , but I think he may of fixed some stuff? It says it has 26 pits.

I couldn't agree more Vairano! Such an awesome track! In AMS is was definitely one of my favorites. BTW....I just checked and I have an updated version by Delplinsky?? To late to run it now , but I think he may of fixed some stuff? It says it has 26 pits.

Oh, good news...where can it be found ?
Mine has only 2 pits...

@Masscot .....I couldn't agree more Vairano! Such an awesome track! In AMS is was definitely one of my favorites. BTW....I just checked and I have an updated version by Delplinsky?? To late to run it now , but I think he may of fixed some stuff? It says it has 26 pits.

I'm not sure Vairano got updated, but it was looked at back in January. VARANO got updated, but not Vairano (with an 'i').
(these two often get confused)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-191#post-12597360

Hey @LionRacer I missed this post a few days ago (I was in the process of uploading my Horsma skin, I think). You've worked wonders with this car. I can't remember exactly how it was before but I had it as a two-star car, so it must have been bad. It's now fantastic, so thanks! Feels really solid to drive.
Couple of requests:
  1. A version of the 'winged' car WITHOUT the copilot (like the Touring) version. On the old car I think the copilot kn5 and LoD could be edited to remove the co-pilot's corpse but it isn't possible now, he seems baked into the car's kn5. I hate it when cars have this dead dummy next to you. It looks stupid.
  2. The other request is to have a look at the instruments: the speedo/tacho needles point towards you (really bugs in VR) and gear indicator digit isn't aligned with the instruments (it's at a different angle and raised off the display surface.
The 'Touring' skins work fine with the winged car, by the way. Nice job.

Thanks for the feedback, masscot

I already updated the car and fixed some small issues. I don't know much about moddeling, so at the moment I can't fix the instruments without someone's help (...eventually there is somebody who wants to help here:gtpflag:)

But I fixed the problem with the blurred rims (before the update, the rims dissapeared at a higher speed).
I added an animation to the shifting hands, (couldn't do it myself, so I just copied it from another car an changed some settings in the data.ini file (but isn't final).
Also I made an electric (e-trophy) version of the Project 8.

Don't know if if it's the VR (I don't have one, so I can't say it), but in the normal use of AC, the normal (winged) edition has no co-pilot as well as the touring edition.

If you have some other issues with the car, please give me a second feedback:cheers:

Download (Jaguar P8 3in1)

Have a nice day (or even sleep well for some of you guys:))

LionRacer

Last edited:
Could you eventually use another link than depositfiles (sharemods.com, mega, etc)?

Edit:Sorry, my fault:D

What car is it?

It's the URD PX pack (Has Porsche, Nissan and Rebellion LMP1s). Couldn't do sharemods since dfiles then (for all mods earlier than mid 2019) was the only option.

The VK site from which this comes also has lots of RSS and ACFL mods

i wonder if FIA European Truck Racing Championship tracks are rippable. Don't think I've seen Winton in any other game.

Vairano ... I look at it, and it has not a single pit, only hotlap is working ... is anybody else working on it?
Strange, I have two pits (at least that's what CM tells me) and I can race against 1 opponent:

two_pits.png

I need to adjust my mirror I see... :D

Yep, one-on-one races are possible but that's it.

@leBluem - go for it, I don't think anyone else is working on it.

Another thing: timing isn't working correctly either.
When starting a race, the fastest lap is recorded when crossing the starting line and it immediately counts as a whole lap.
So, a 5 lap race is in fact a 4 lap etc...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back