Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
Dang. Some beautiful modeling inside and out. Nice catch, bet it wont last for 45 minutes.
custom-showroom-1567320855.png

But this will be no fun driving into the sunset or sunrise:lol:

custom-showroom-1567321006.jpg

Edit: Worthy of a back ground. double click or right click/open image in new tab. 1920.
Yes it has to be a jpg to keep the mirror black floor.

wallhaven-mdgjqk.jpg
Not sure whether the model came from one of these - haven't had a chance to check yet:
https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/shelby

If it's not inappropriate, I'd love to see a 'Legion Edition' Jaguar CX75 RC3. The one posted here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-504#post-12852706

At the moment, it's pretty overcooked in the top speed department and totally undercooked in the handling department. But it would be great if it were great! I previously suggested it might be an appropriate challenger to the Brabham BT62 – as a track-only edition.

Any way I could tempt you to weave some magic on it GzeroD? (With permission from KENNETH)

(Paging Mr. KENNETH. Mr. KENNETH)

Here's one for anyone old enough to remember 'Death Race 2000'. It was even more mad than the original Mad Max.

1geh6pvd2yj31.jpg

It's complete rubbish, of course. Just like the film. But if you're under the influence of herbal assistance, I guarantee you'll have a good laugh at the very least :crazy:

edit the car whatever you want, it's not my model after all (but remember to put my name in the credit ok) :cheers:

EDIT: im not Mr, im still 14 XD

Ah. 14! I think I can remember that far back. Just!

Now here's some advice from someone more than three times your age: Be kind to strangers, don't hurt animals... and don't wear 'it' out and accidentally send yourself blind. :D

Last edited:
XD thanks for the information, I already kind to all stranger. example: I remember when I was 12, I was going to a mini-market, then I saw a middle-aged man. sitting in there has no food left. and suddenly my brain telling me to buy a 2 bottle of water and 1 snack after I pay on for. I give the old women a 1water bottle and also my couple of penny. so he can eat too. so many people now days judge people too quickly, but the truth is we don't know yet their story. sorry if this out of topics.

I don't care if that's 'off topic'. It's very cool that you were kind and had empathy for someone less fortunate. Makes me happy to know that!

Here's one for anyone old enough to remember 'Death Race 2000'. It was even more mad than the original Mad Max.

1geh6pvd2yj31.jpg

It's complete rubbish, of course. Just like the film. But if you're under the influence of herbal assistance, I guarantee you'll have a good laugh at the very least :crazy:

Now we need the whole films cast of cars and have our own death race... I can dream haha

anyone up for adding timing and gridslots on Vaalerbanen? sitting here in 3DS Max and i dont understand a thing :P

1geh6pvd2yj31.jpg

I've driven worse..!
Who fancies lining this and an SUV up at opposite ends of Mulsanne, hitting the gas and seeing what happens? :crazy:

A nice car.
One thing that is a bit odd for me (I'm on a DD wheel): I have to lower the FFB about 50% (compared to what I use normally) to get an 'acceptable' resistance, but even then the wheels are fighting me to stay in the straight ahead position. The force needed to overcome the center position seems to high ?

That is the old steer assist. in car ini it is at 0.55 so i changed that to 1.
Then after that the steer force multi is for my set up too high so lowered that down to like 1.8.....

If someone is modding a car and they have really low steering gain in the wheel settings they will need to up the cars steer force multi, i run the TX wheel at 100 in control panel so i change the steer force multi a lot but only due to my other settings...
the steer assist at anything other than 1 for though is a no no...
Try changing that one thing and tell me how it feels now?

A nice car.
One thing that is a bit odd for me (I'm on a DD wheel): I have to lower the FFB about 50% (compared to what I use normally) to get an 'acceptable' resistance, but even then the wheels are fighting me to stay in the straight ahead position. The force needed to overcome the center position seems to high ?
Have you tried using the auto ffb adjustment in the in game apps?

@Masscot what makes this cobra special if it is based on the Kunos model?

@K E N N E T H it is better to avoid using caps when naming a car folder, it interferes with some patch features.

Last edited:
If it's not inappropriate, I'd love to see a 'Legion Edition' Jaguar CX75 RC3....

Any way I could tempt you to weave some magic on it GzeroD?...

You got me interested enough to have a look but after driving other examples of Hypercars from Kunos et al, I think I'll give it a miss.
Lots of work to sort out all the stuff AC can simulate, to then just feel thoroughly underwhelmed by the result.
I'm too old for Hype-rcars.

Bump. You know where to look.
Very nice!
Any chance of getting the driver to grab the shifter? It animates nicely but he misses it by six inches unfortunately. It's one of those VR immersion-killers.
Also, the view clips through the driver's face in VR and his head can't be removed in CM's analyse function. I think it might be an issue with this driver model - I've seen it before.

That is the old steer assist. in car ini it is at 0.55 so i changed that to 1.
Then after that the steer force multi is for my set up too high so lowered that down to like 1.8.....

Thanks, that did the trick. I never needed to change any of these values before. Also used 1 and then 2.8, which gives about the same feeling as similar cars.

Have you tried using the auto ffb adjustment in the in game apps?

A setting that I don't know / have ?
I use FFB Clip with the same setting (additional to my Simucube values) for all cars (15).
For this car (without the above trick), I lowered FFB clip to 8, which was an acceptable 'strength', but the center spring was still way too high.

You got me interested enough to have a look but after driving other examples of Hypercars from Kunos et al, I think I'll give it a miss.
Lots of work to sort out all the stuff AC can simulate, to then just feel thoroughly underwhelmed by the result.
I'm too old for Hype-rcars.

Oh well. Thanks all the same.

For the record, I'm not a 'hypercar guy' either. They're not my thing at all... and I'm 'too old' too. Old enough that I was picturing the CX75 being reconfigured like a modern 60/70's prototype. Those I do like!

Thanks, that did the trick. I never needed to change any of these values before. Also used 1 and then 2.8, which gives about the same feeling as similar cars.

A setting that I don't know / have ?
I use FFB Clip with the same setting (additional to my Simucube values) for all cars (15).
For this car (without the above trick), I lowered FFB clip to 8, which was an acceptable 'strength', but the center spring was still way too high.

It is with all the apps in the right side of the screen in game, it is called Force Feedback Controller, you start auto ffb in the menu (you will have to unpack data to see the auto FFB), do 2 laps, save and you are done. this what Aris uses to fine tune FFB for each car.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back