Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
no issues online for me. i just search for all servers and they were all available and i could join them.
Sounds good. :)
I´m no online racer. I just don´t like when mods overwrites original content. :(
I made a new track layout and models_laguna_seca_weathertech.ini where I load new kn5 file and a cm_skins folder to have the choice which version to start. :)

1569154702-custom-showroom-1569153310.jpg
1569154701-screenshot-ferrari-f355-challenge-road-ks-nordschleife-22-9-119-14-3-14.jpg
1569154704-screenshot-ferrari-f355-challenge-road-ks-nordschleife-22-9-119-14-2-40.jpg

I'm starting a soundmod for the Huracan ST Evo by the Rollovers. It's still very much a W.I.P as both the exterior and interior require much work before I can consider it postable. I also miscalculated the RPM because the LCD Doesn't give me the RPM, so it revs a little too high, I also have to flesh out the Approaching Sounds as well as the Downshifts as they sound kind of butchered imo. What do you guys think? Can you atleast listen to it?

I'm starting a soundmod for the Huracan ST Evo by the Rollovers. It's still very much a W.I.P as both the exterior and interior require much work before I can consider it postable. I also miscalculated the RPM because the LCD Doesn't give me the RPM, so it revs a little too high, I also have to flesh out the Approaching Sounds as well as the Downshifts as they sound kind of butchered imo. What do you guys think? Can you atleast listen to it?

all the best in your progress, sounds good

One question about car modding...if I change the gauge textures/numbers etc., would it be possible to simply rotate the 3d gauge pointer's position apropriately, or is this something that has to be edited in kn5 model?

One question about car modding...if I change the gauge textures/numbers etc., would it be possible to simply rotate the 3d gauge pointer's position apropriately, or is this something that has to be edited in kn5 model?
It is handled in analog_instruments.ini. A bit of trial and error will get the needle back in sync.
Set start to zero degrees, jump in the car and empty the fuel tank, and now you can see how much to rotate the needle.
Change that, jump back in the car, double check you have got it right, then dial up x000s revs and see what the dial reads, work out the difference and apply that to STEP= in the .ini
Rinse repeat until you have it close enough.

It is handled in analog_instruments.ini. A bit of trial and error will get the needle back in sync.
Set start to zero degrees, jump in the car and empty the fuel tank, and now you can see how much to rotate the needle.
Change that, jump back in the car, double check you have got it right, then dial up x000s revs and see what the dial reads, work out the difference and apply that to STEP= in the .ini
Rinse repeat until you have it close enough.

There is very easy way doing it, just use kseditor data scripts,you can do precise lut files with it too,only takes a minute.

Hi, Is the option to change the date in CM a SOL only feature? I just noticed I don't have the option to change the date anymore. I'm testing out an old weather mod, Assetto 4 Seasons 4.1

Hello friends of the group. I would have several questions to ask. I watched on youtube a 4 part video tutorial to create a track on Assetto Corsa from 3Dmax. The questions are as follows. Can I start a track from an existing one in Assetto, ie create a variant that does not exist yet? Do I upload the track file available from 3Dmax? And how to save work later? Can I go from 3Dmax to create clues from other available games I have? Type Rfactor, AMS, GTR2 among others? Thank you very much in advance!!

yes there is some visual change , the best is to erase the old version first

Very nice, so awesome to have a road version now too! I really like the improved rear mesh panel, but there is a texture issue with cars 15, 25, 37, 46, and 54 on this part of the race Challenge, looks like the decals on the panel messes it up.

__custom_showroom_1569198604.png

Also, is it possible to scale up the gold tow hook on the front of the car? It looks very small, should be the same size as the rear one.

Last edited:
The recent rally cars site apparently has a hidden RX section.
Cars have FIA WRX liveries from previous years. Also a few from Dirt games including McRae's cars.
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com...fPNNHXSRouYf2Oap5Po0QldZAo3j4vJfe6QbqiHVElgxM

Edit: If devs are reading, all sequential shifting cars are configured to use H-shifters. Paddle shifters would be more realistic functionally. RX cars are pretty much impossible now.

Last edited:
If devs are reading, all sequential shifting cars are configured to use H-shifters. Paddle shifters would be more realistic functionally. RX cars are pretty much impossible now.

Easy to change in data: change shifting method (not on my rig and I don't remember the right name) from 0 to 1 (or 1 to 0) so it supports paddle shifters.

Last edited:

I heard a big difference in sound. When pressed by the accelerator and released, the sound is very different. I would like to hear a sound in the cabin. Go on, you are pretty good at it.

The recent rally cars site apparently has a hidden RX section.
Cars have FIA WRX liveries from previous years. Also a few from Dirt games including McRae's cars.
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com...fPNNHXSRouYf2Oap5Po0QldZAo3j4vJfe6QbqiHVElgxM

Edit: If devs are reading, all sequential shifting cars are configured to use H-shifters. Paddle shifters would be more realistic functionally. RX cars are pretty much impossible now.

Any good rx tracks to test them?Thanks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back