Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,908 comments
Hey everybody - I managed to squeak out a guide for the RX-3 for Today - this coming week I probably won't be making any TCL driving guides - I've got parts coming in the mail for my real race car and some time after work to get things done on it since I'm in work training on a morning shift this week instead of my usual Afternoon shift - thanks for all the support so far, see you in October!

Looks like someone finally is doing it!!!
70477483_2377030485709915_6016690174522556416_n.jpg

From Facebook Group: Assetto Corsa Mod Central 24/7
Author: Maurie Vorsteiner

The group is deleted for me

Hey everybody - I managed to squeak out a guide for the RX-3 for Today - this coming week I probably won't be making any TCL driving guides - I've got parts coming in the mail for my real race car and some time after work to get things done on it since I'm in work training on a morning shift this week instead of my usual Afternoon shift - thanks for all the support so far, see you in October!

Good luck with your 944! Back in the 80's, I hated that we got put in the same group as the 944's (SCCA Production D) just because our car had a Schrick cam.

Can anyone solve this issue for me...

Every now and then, I download a mod car and find that when I make go to make new preview images, the car/camera isn't positioned in the standard place my showroom/preview preset normally puts cars in. This Aston Martin One77rr mod is a perfect example:

With this mod, the car ends up much further to the left in the preview image than usual.

I'd love to know how to make it behave normally, because I hate having mismatched preview images in my UI. That totally messes with my UI's feng shui !

Posting much earlier than I expected to, but I managed to fix the downshifts, and added more bang to them like you'd actually hear come from the N/A 5.2L V10, though I still have much work to do on the approaching sound despite the changes I made to it (Mostly because I do not have a good source where you really just get to hear it coming towards you and I'm currently looking for that). All-in-All, I think I'm good to shift my focus to fixing the horrendous internals for the time being. Please do tell me what y'all think, can you listen to it now?

I'd love to know how to make it behave normally, because I hate having mismatched preview images in my UI. That totally messes with my UI's feng shui !

Unless I'm not getting your point: just change the car position in camera settings when making a preview. There are several values to do that (axes, distance, etc)

Unless I'm not getting your point: just change the car position in camera settings when making a preview. There are several values to do that (axes, distance, etc)

Call me a dumbass, but I've never done that, or anything else, with the cameras. Normally I just use a preset for my previews – and with the odd exception like the mod I posted above, the car always ends up in the same place in the preview image.

I thought the showroom preset file set the camera position to the right place? I was just trying to work out why is doesn't work in the standard way on some mods.

:dunce:

.../... I've never done that, or anything else, with the cameras. Normally I just use a preset for my previews.../... I was just trying to work out why is doesn't work in the standard way on some mods.

Some mods indeed have a weird behaviour in the showroom when you want to make previews.
I right click update previews, then options and get a window with on top Size / Camera / Car / Quality / Scene / Lights / HDR / ...
With these settings you can change about anything. Some cars need a lot of adjustment to show 'normally'.

Attachments

• acc_oschersleben.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 34
hi guys, I know I can get this car from URD but its in a pack I don't want, is anyone willing to share or private message me the following: URD's BMW Z4 GTE Bayro EGT

This is what you should see. Get the latest cfgs from github.https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks
In the middle, Lebluem wanted a raging disco in there so those lights are animated/color changing :D
Screenshot-f1-1988-benetton-ks-nordschleife-24-9-119-15-5-33.png

Do these just automatically update if Auto updates are checked? Do I need to go in here and manually update files? Is there a combination of both or are these all just WIP folders?
Can you shed a little light on what's going on here?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back