Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
I wonder why the side skirts look like a big .jpg
Just ask the guy where he came up with the physics for a GT500, that should tell you enough.
Looking at the pictures on the real GT500, I think it looks about the right size. I dunno tho.

They said they use real car telemetry. But you know, thats not very descriptive of how it really feels to drive. If its fun or not, or how it compares to URD

Tommy78 is building a model of DTM Audi quattro V8 from scratch, and is really doing an impressive work. This really looks just wow to me:
CM_INT5.jpg

Clay_int1.jpg

UW45F-1024x576.jpg

He's I guess finished with graphics now, and only physics left. You can check his progress and more full res photos here:

https://tpongracz.com/news/

The Omega and Mustang are seriously good mods, so I expect this pack is gonna be really something special when finished.

Tommy78 is building a model of DTM Audi quattro V8 from scratch, and is really doing an impressive work. This really looks just wow to me:
View attachment 942470

View attachment 942471

View attachment 942472

He's I guess finished with graphics now, and only physics left. You can check his progress and more full res photos here:

https://tpongracz.com/news/

The Omega and Mustang are seriously good mods, so I expect this pack is gonna be really something special when finished.

does Opel Omega feels same as in RaceRoom? if yes, it worth of buying

does Opel Omega feels same as in RaceRoom? if yes, it worth of buying
Didn't drive it in RaceRoom, but it is a hell of car to drive. It still has some problems, as this is still beta (sound crackles sometimes in neutral gear and there is a tint of some sort in the front windshield), but all in all I'm impressed with this so far.

Planning on releasing my 2020 FR2.0 very soon...but Renault Sport won't respond to my emails regarding the engine and turbo specs that they use...if someone is able to find me those that would be greatly appreciated. The power.lut and turbo specs I'm using are basically a scaled up version of the Alfa 4C (the 4C engine is essentially the same one used to Formula Regional Euro, just outputs 270bhp)

Even just the turbo specs would work, as that's whats really bugging me.

FYI...juts in case there might be something in common with the pre 2019 version....

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...la-renault-2-0-physics-for-tatuus-fa01.34322/

Guys, I found couple of problems during my session with AC last night

1) Honda Civic FK7 BTCC (from the BTCC pack mod) crashes the game during track loading with a critical error saying 'blurred node (rim_lf) wheelindex[0]: cannot locate object. Any ideas how to fix it?

2) Paul Ricars WTCC layout - completely broken AI on pitlane exit at Turn 1 - AI doesn't break and ends up going extremely wide and hitting the wall. Race is ok, just practice/qualy when they go out of the pitlane. Is anyone aware of a fix?

3) Existing a championship event. After a completed race it seems there is one option to exit the event in a way it saves the results. I have to wait until screen changes and presents the results table in the middle of the screen (and options to restart, replay and exit). Doing it from the pitlane after the race is completed or from the replay screen, resets the results. I finished my race at the top yesterday, waited for the results screen to appear, then clicked replay and then 'exit' from the replay screen - results saved for the championship where reset, I was classified randomly at twelve and no driver (me nor AI) had total time or total delta registered (only best lap was saved, which by looks of it, was far from my best lap in the race). Actually, it looks like game saved result after a 3rd lap (race was 11 laps)

Is this a common problem? Does it only apply to Champs (not Career perhaps)? It's frustrating as it makes so easy to ruin the fun a few events into the champs

4) On some tracks (both mod and Kunos) I get 'night time' during the replays. Or, to be more precise, it actually looks as if all sorts of track light was gone from the replay instance. The only light is headlights of the cars. Any ideas? There is a chance that this happens when I select weather from SOL (would need to test) but in that case, how to fix it (v. 1.5.1)? Not sure

Last edited:
Yes I saw your original post, but didn't answer, cause I don't know. Personally haven't noticed this problem, which doesn't mean it's not there. I usually don't run championships, but single races, as each day there are at least 3 cars that I want to race that day. :)

For the GTO, use the bop from this post, which uses updated cars from the time that was posted originally:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1132#post-13099177

I also did a bop for btcc 2018 and 2019,if you search this thread. Not at a computer right now, so not 100% sure, but if I remember correctly I think you need to lower the Astra restrictor to 3 (the car was later updated by emkay), and raise alfa to 8 in 2018 season. And for 2019 I made updates to both bmw, subaru and Honda. Links don't work anymore, can send you new links in pm when I get to my computer if you want. There is also a few other I did as well, if you search the thread (btcc 1991,1999, itc 1996,...).

For BOPs from other users I don't know.
Hey, thanks a lot for getting back to me. And thanks for the link to the updated BoP - I'll use that one.

I can search the thread for your BoPs (and have found them :) ). It takes quite a while to BoP a grid, i find, so yours are much appreciated.

1) Honda Civic FK7 BTCC (from the BTCC pack mod) crashes the game during track loading with a critical error saying 'blurred node (rim_lf) wheelindex[0]: cannot locate object. Any ideas how to fix it?

2) Paul Ricars WTCC layout - completely broken AI on pitlane exit at Turn 1 - AI doesn't break and ends up going extremely wide and hitting the wall. Race is ok, just practice/qualy when they go out of the pitlane. Is anyone aware of a fix?

3) Existing a championship event. After a completed race it seems there is one option to exit the event in a way it saves the results. I have to wait until screen changes and presents the results table in the middle of the screen (and options to restart, replay and exit). Doing it from the pitlane after the race is completed or from the replay screen, resets the results. I finished my race at the top yesterday, waited for the results screen to appear, then clicked replay and then 'exit' from the replay screen - results saved for the championship where reset, I was classified randomly at twelve and no driver (me nor AI) had total time or total delta registered (only best lap was saved, which by looks of it, was far from my best lap in the race). Actually, it looks like game saved result after a 3rd lap (race was 11 laps)

Is this a common problem? Does it only apply to Champs (not Career perhaps)? It's frustrating as it makes so easy to ruin the fun a few events into the champs

4) On some tracks (both mod and Kunos) I get 'night time' during the replays. Or, to be more precise, it actually looks as if all sorts of track light was gone from the replay instance. The only light is headlights of the cars. Any ideas? There is a chance that this happens when I select weather from SOL (would need to test) but in that case, how to fix it (v. 1.5.1)? Not sure

For 2): Here's AI from RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/paul-ricard-wtcc-ai.31088/

For 3), yes you're right about this. You have to wait before exiting.
This may be helpful to you: by default in AC, you can't save championship progress. But you can do it yourself, here: in Documents\Assetto Corsa\launcherdata\filestore\champs.ini
You just have to copy your champs.ini before doing the next qualy and race.

For 4), To fix night time in replays, skip to the end of the replay, then skip back to where you want.

Delete blurred_rims in data folder mate. Should fix it.

Man, SharedMods links have been super extra pop-uppy lately, yeah? I downloaded two items from sharedMods and have 50 browser tabs now. (I'm exaggerating). lol

@Teddie

Hi Teddie "The Magician" ! :)

The reworks done by @__EASY__ is good (I was using the NAGP with no reworks before) but I always thought the colours are oversaturated on this track.
Keep in mind my saturation setting in AC is 65%, I can't believe what's the point with other players ! ^^

Please, can you get a view on it !?
Maybe some other players got the same thought on the oversaturated colours ?

Cheers ! :cheers:

Hi there @Elio92, you might want to ping _easy_ on the color issue. He might fix it in an update. I'll see about making a skin that desaturates a little bit though and get it to you. :)

pc_Ruisi track from Polycode:

Hmm, maybe it is some setting in CM that you have set and I dont. I know I dont have the latest SOL and BLM lights updates, but I dont know if that would make the difference. Maybe @Teddie might know. @Teddie have youl tried the pc_Ruisi lately?

Also Anyone else here try the pc_Ruisi track and it works for you?

Hmm, it works for me, Dave. Aha, read further down.

I tested it some more this morning (sleep is a good thing).

When I turn off/deselect "Merge Meshes" (General Patch Settings) it loads successfully.

Bingo!!! lol. That's why it's working for me. I never had merge meshes turned on because a long time ago I downloaded a track that the author specifically said in caps "TURN OFF MERG MESHES OR MY TRACK WON'T LOAD". So I've just kept it off as I've never really seen a diff with it on :) Thanks for clarifying @imported_ApexVGear

Hi guys, how can I fix the red tarmac in Macau... its great track, but... i need some black

There is definitely a black tarmac version as I have both red/black. It's somewhere in our big old thread here. If you can't find it, let me know.

Nice! where did you get the textures? That seems to be one of my biggest weaknesses.

Your textures on your track that your testing new tress looks fab though, man.

Delete blurred_rims in data folder mate. Should fix it.

I have no data folder for that Civic. The folder name is btcc_honda_civic_fk7. I'm actually confused now as I thought I was running the BTCC Mod V2.0 (March 2020) mod but now I checked there is no Civic FK7 in the pack. That said, that Civic carries the same car description, KwikFit stylized skins and belongs to BTCC car groups (including btcc icon). It looks like it belongs to the package but no idea right now where did I get it from.

This is the 2019 BTCC grid which includes a few cars from outside the original BTCC Mod V2.0. Among them is that Civic causing an error

Last edited:
I have no data folder for that Civic. The folder name is btcc_honda_civic_fk7. I'm actually confused now as I thought I was running the BTCC Mod V2.0 (March 2020) mod but now I checked there is no Civic FK7 in the pack. That said, that Civic carries the same car description, KwikFit stylized skins and belongs to BTCC car groups (including btcc icon). It looks like it belongs to the package but no idea right now where did I get it from.

that car comes from triple7racing which btcc mod from Shaun Clarke is base on with updates to it.

I remember downloading a BTCC skin pack from RaceDepartment that included a few skins for cars other than the ones that Shaun Clarke/T7R created. I believe the skin creator included links for these cars in a read-me, including a BMW M220i, FK7 Civic TCR, Astra TCR, Mercedes A45 and Subaru TCR. Is it possible this FK7 Civic is the one you are thinking about?

I remember downloading a BTCC skin pack from RaceDepartment that included a few skins for cars other than the ones that Shaun Clarke/T7R created. I believe the skin creator included links for these cars in a read-me, including a BMW M220i, FK7 Civic TCR, Astra TCR, Mercedes A45 and Subaru TCR. Is it possible this FK7 Civic is the one you are thinking about?

Yes, pretty sure that would be how I got these, thanks. So, now, the question is how to fix that Civic considering it has no data folder :)

Here you go. Don't forget to replace the cars in the grid with these s1 versions:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/dc...3122b755a410608112d8d04420200721093359/4bbebb

And for future reference. Every car has a data folder, cause that is where everything except the car model comes from for a car. But usually it packed in a file data.acd. This file can be unpacked using CM. You go to "about" screen, click on the version a few times to enable developer mode. Then you go to the content tab of a car and you'll get two additional buttons at the end: unpack data and pack data. When you unpack data, the folder is created and the file is unpacked. Then you can edit the files. When done, click pack data and when prompted, overwrite the original data.acd file (do a backup of the original first). You're done.

Brilliant, thanks so much

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back