Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Skins released for the Ford Transit Van thingy
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acmc_ford_transit_69_supervan_skinpack_1_by_angus94.34608/
Pack-1_1024.jpg

Cool Teddie, let me know if anything changed. The original ai had a pit lane line going all the way around the track, somewhat mirroring the the fast lane, so maybe it was getting confused. I've seen that on quite a few tracks. I didn't do long race stints with the new ai, but I know they were pitting in track day mode.

@KevinK2, the AI pit. Great job, man. Now I'm remembering @LiquidSkyMan was working on the pit issue as well and may have fixed it... and I can't remember. My memory has tanked so bad after turning 51. :(

@pk3r72owns, this fixes the AI. You should include it with your Willow update with the tree updates, etc.

I use Bitdefender too and it sure does go a little overboard with protection sometimes. I always get something blocked when I download a mod someone has put on sharemods and it doesn't seem to like Wix sites either at times. One thing you can do use paste the suspicious link into https://www.virustotal.com . It scans files and links with a bunch of different virus/malware scanners. When I've tried it's not usually not an infection or anything serious, just an ad or spam or something, nothing critical yet. Always worth testing the link to be sure though. Hope that helps.

Alerts for Content Manager (scan port open).... Not for a download

Found this on FB. A warning about somebody (https://vk.com/easyjpmaps) selling content from others for an absurd amount of money. I would be funny if we can be sure that nobody falls into this trap. So please everybody: Stay away from this!

Current price list of all maps for FiveM:
- Fujimi Kaido [from Assetto Corsa] - 25$
- Futatabi [from Assetto Corsa] - 15$
- Happo [from Assetto Corsa] - 20$
- Kanagawa [from rFactor] - 15$
- Taikan [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Osaka [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Akiba [Built from the ground up for screenshots] - 30$
- Gunsai [from Assetto Corsa] - 25$
- Irohazaka route 1 and 2 [from Assetto Corsa] - 35$
- Shuto [from WMMT5 with Daikoku Futo] - 150$
- Tsukuba [from Assetto Corsa] - 15$
- Yatabe [from WMPS3] - 15$
- Hakone [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Nagoya [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Akagi [from IDZero] - 30$

Coming soon:
- Myogi [from IDZero] - 30$
- Akina [from IDZero with Akina Lake] - 40$
- Shomaru [from IDZero] - 30$
- Irohazaka [from IDZero] - 20$
- Momiji Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- Happo [from IDZero] - 30$
- Sadamine [from IDZero] - 30$
- Tsuchisaka [from IDZero] - 30$
- Tsukuba Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- Nagao Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- Hakone Nanamagari [from IDZero] - 30$
- Tsubaki Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- WMMT Pack [reconvert Shuto, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka in one map] - 150$

Mid Ohio v1.1
Terra21, nagp smoothed / Fixed By Assetto-fr.tk

Fix: a hole out of the pits.
Remove grass kn5 and add 3dgrass
add vao patch

nagp_mid_ohio.png

https://sharemods.com/7tpw1zte35gn/nagp_mid_ohio.7z.html
@Teddie

Hi Teddie "The Magician" ! :)

The reworks done by @__EASY__ is good (I was using the NAGP with no reworks before) but I always thought the colours are oversaturated on this track.
Keep in mind my saturation setting in AC is 65%, I can't believe what's the point with other players ! ^^

Please, can you get a view on it !?
Maybe some other players got the same thought on the oversaturated colours ?

Cheers ! :cheers:

View attachment 942006

I dont often post as I can usually find the answers I need within this fantastic resource that you have here, however can anybody help me find a way to remove these yellow grid lines-they are only visible during a live race but they are very annoying. Thank you in advance for any help given.

run the game to a track ,go to the photomode app,theres a settings button on top right,an select disabled on the first option!

This mods feels great, pretty good model as well.
Caveat being, to save my blushes, it has the same fiat competizione logo in the UI as the tn3 fiat by it seems another modder....
So covering myself early if it turns out he simply took the physics from that mod and stuck them in here...

Having said all of that, it feels great to drive IMO.... lets hope it isn't the fiats physics, although i'd wager they feel pretty similar in real life anyway.. and knowing these touring car series they most likely use the same platforms anyway...

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/turismo-nacional-c3-ford-focus.34607/

Screenshot_tnc3_focus_monza_20-7-120-13-6-14.jpg

I edited the UI file and was hopeful this was it, but nope. Even restarted CM and the PC to be sure.

pc_Ruisi track from Polycode:

Hmm, maybe it is some setting in CM that you have set and I dont. I know I dont have the latest SOL and BLM lights updates, but I dont know if that would make the difference. Maybe @Teddie might know. @Teddie have youl tried the pc_Ruisi lately?

Also Anyone else here try the pc_Ruisi track and it works for you?

Last edited:
View attachment 942262

Oh my......
Guys from the atcc mods are working on 1993-1998 v8 cars....
This mods feels great, pretty good model as well.
Caveat being, to save my blushes, it has the same fiat competizione logo in the UI as the tn3 fiat by it seems another modder....
So covering myself early if it turns out he simply took the physics from that mod and stuck them in here...

Having said all of that, it feels great to drive IMO.... lets hope it isn't the fiats physics, although i'd wager they feel pretty similar in real life anyway.. and knowing these touring car series they most likely use the same platforms anyway...

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/turismo-nacional-c3-ford-focus.34607/

View attachment 942291
Agreed, it is very similar to those from Alejo1633 on RD. I think what happened here is, that they both took the models that were converted from RF1 (@niko moraes actually has all of them posted on his site: http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446259849). They are pretty good models, but have bad physics and that is what Alejo1633 is doing one by one, improving the physics. And he does a surprisingly good job with them. They drive very good indeed. I like these so much, I actually donated to him a few days ago. He did: Tipo, Vento, Cruze and Corolla until now (this one is especially nice for me). He drops one every month or so, and you can see he really puts a lot of effort into tweaking the physics, cause they all drive differently and drive nicely. Hoping more to come in the future (Accord, Peugeot 408, Citroen C4 and Focus are still missing).

Now this one you linked dropped today from nowhere, I think he actually took the physics from Alejo's Tipo and added some newer skins (the one in RF pack are from 2018 season). Don't mind it, as I actually did something similar, but of course for personal use (not to publish on RD). I applied the physics from finished cars from Alejo to other cars that have not been done yet, so that I have a full grid of cars for the Clase 3 championship/grid (especially thr C4 has to be modified, as this one doesn't even start). And it's a fun little grid of cars. Something different to drive here and there.

Last edited:
Found this on FB. A warning about somebody (https://vk.com/easyjpmaps) selling content from others for an absurd amount of money. I would be funny if we can be sure that nobody falls into this trap. So please everybody: Stay away from this!

Current price list of all maps for FiveM:
- Fujimi Kaido [from Assetto Corsa] - 25$
- Futatabi [from Assetto Corsa] - 15$
- Happo [from Assetto Corsa] - 20$
- Kanagawa [from rFactor] - 15$
- Taikan [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Osaka [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Akiba [Built from the ground up for screenshots] - 30$
- Gunsai [from Assetto Corsa] - 25$
- Irohazaka route 1 and 2 [from Assetto Corsa] - 35$
- Shuto [from WMMT5 with Daikoku Futo] - 150$
- Tsukuba [from Assetto Corsa] - 15$
- Yatabe [from WMPS3] - 15$
- Hakone [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Nagoya [from WMMT5] - 25$
- Akagi [from IDZero] - 30$

Coming soon:
- Myogi [from IDZero] - 30$
- Akina [from IDZero with Akina Lake] - 40$
- Shomaru [from IDZero] - 30$
- Irohazaka [from IDZero] - 20$
- Momiji Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- Happo [from IDZero] - 30$
- Sadamine [from IDZero] - 30$
- Tsuchisaka [from IDZero] - 30$
- Tsukuba Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- Nagao Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- Hakone Nanamagari [from IDZero] - 30$
- Tsubaki Line [from IDZero] - 30$
- WMMT Pack [reconvert Shuto, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka in one map] - 150$

Wow, that is high priced if those tracks are for Assetto Corsa. Looks like all or most the tracks are Japan or China track locations.
I belong to SimTraxx who does private/public tracks and his tracks are not even close to this guys pricing.
Wonder what is so great about these that they are that high priced? I dont want to know, I am not doing a Japan racing series anyway.
Thanks for the info and take care,

I did a search on some of these names and the ones that seem to come up may be Drift Tracks which I guess Japan is big into doing.

Last edited:
pc_Ruisi track from Polycode:

Hmm, maybe it is some setting in CM that you have set and I dont. I know I dont have the latest SOL and BLM lights updates, but I dont know if that would make the difference. Maybe @Teddie might know. @Teddie have youl tried the pc_Ruisi lately?

Also Anyone else here try the pc_Ruisi track and it works for you?

I tested it some more this morning (sleep is a good thing).

When I turn off/deselect "Merge Meshes" (General Patch Settings) it loads successfully.

When I turn off/deselect "Merge Meshes" (General Patch Settings) it loads successfully.

Good, glad to hear it works. It must have been already de-selected on my computer, cause I didnt go find that parameter and turn it off.

Reworked:
Dumeklemmer / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Mid America Motoplex v1.0
Update textures and shaders
Change trees
Add 3dgrass
Add VAO
https://sharemods.com/bpoom2isyng8/mam.7z.html
preview.png

if you'd like to make a donation to my work:

Another great update/refresh.

I am having an issue with RSR live timing, as it always reports that the lap has been invalidated, due to cutting the track. It happens every time, just after I cross the finish, right after I pass under the Dunlop tire bridge.

The in-game timing isn't invalidating the laps.

IIRC Lausitzring had the same issue as this.
And Merge Meshes would cause some annoying graphics issues at Laguna Seca (but that has improved now, I think)

I posted this on RD, but am wondering if anyone here can help who may have experience with this.

I'm setting up a championship with DTM 90s cars (Tommy78's, Kunos's, and the recent Audi). I've BoPed the entire grid to something that seems right (Tommy 78's cars are by default a lot faster BTW).

I've added balast and restrictor to my car in order to do a championship with DTM 90s cars (the DTM 90s cars -their AI- are fairly slow).

I'm using CM and creating a grid preset with various of the DTM 90s cars being BoPed and adding ballast and restrictor to my own car. The problem is that whatever handicap I set to my car doesn"t seem to make any difference in championship (it seems to work for a quick race though). The balast & restrictor applied to the AI to BoP them does seem to apply/work though.

So i'm 2, 3 secs faster than the entire grid. I even upped my balast from the reasonable 85 to 300 just to check - it made no difference. :(

Any tips?
@ales100i I notice you're up to speed on BoPing. Would you have any tip on this problem I have where the ballast/restrictor I add to a car (my car) doesn't seem to have any effect? /doesn't seem to slow my car down?

Also, ales100i, I saw that you linked to a BoPed grid you had made here where you (very kindly) linked to a BoPed grid you had prepared and posted here: https://acstuff.ru/s/Lmv2

... are there other prepared, BoPed grids online that we can just get and download (without spending A LOT of time BoPing each grid ourselves)?

Oh, and, THANK YOU very much for that BoPed IMSA GTO 89 grid, BTW. It is very very handy. BoPing a grid can take a long time.

@ales100i I notice you're up to speed on BoPing. Would you have any tip on this problem I have where the ballast/restrictor I add to a car (my car) doesn't seem to have any effect? /doesn't seem to slow my car down?

Also, ales100i, I saw that you linked to a BoPed grid you had made here where you (very kindly) linked to a BoPed grid you had prepared and posted here: https://acstuff.ru/s/Lmv2

... are there other prepared, BoPed grids online that we can just get and download (without spending A LOT of time BoPing each grid ourselves)?

Oh, and, THANK YOU very much for that BoPed IMSA GTO 89 grid, BTW. It is very very handy. BoPing a grid can take a long time.
Yes I saw your original post, but didn't answer, cause I don't know. Personally haven't noticed this problem, which doesn't mean it's not there. I usually don't run championships, but single races, as each day there are at least 3 cars that I want to race that day. :)

For the GTO, use the bop from this post, which uses updated cars from the time that was posted originally:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1132#post-13099177

I also did a bop for btcc 2018 and 2019,if you search this thread. Not at a computer right now, so not 100% sure, but if I remember correctly I think you need to lower the Astra restrictor to 3 (the car was later updated by emkay), and raise alfa to 8 in 2018 season. And for 2019 I made updates to both bmw, subaru and Honda. Links don't work anymore, can send you new links in pm when I get to my computer if you want. There is also a few other I did as well, if you search the thread (btcc 1991,1999, itc 1996,...).

For BOPs from other users I don't know.

Reworked:
Eastern Creek 1990 v1.3
aspec7878 / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Update textures
Create PITLANE (no work original version)
Add 3dgrass
Add VAO
Update map and outline
Update Ai line v2 by KevinK2
https://sharemods.com/5lc2y62lhhmx/easterncreek.7z.html
easterncreek.png

PS: needs a good cameras.

Evening GTplanet members,

Following the rework update that @__EASY__ has provided to the community 👍, and subsequently complimented with a top-notch AI-line work from @KevinK2 👍, here are 5x new camera sets, all tuned to enjoy the racing times to be had... 3x of which provide close-up race mode playback... together with an assorted number of screen background images, reviving the return of the roaring V8 Supercars... enjoy and be safe.

easterncreek_01.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/eastern-creek-circuit-tv-replay-cameras-more.34626/

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back