I very rarely disagree with the majority of posts you make ales, you are a gold mine of information. But on this one you are way off the mark. I will agree that the cars skin leaves a lot to be desired (can't remember the last time I opened the showroom or watched a replay) I don't think the modder claims to be an artist in that department, the sound needs work but I'm not going to take him to task (the odd drop out needs sorting) on that one either. But the physics are superb, took me an afternoon playing with set-ups to get the car to perform at both Fuji & Suzuka for my driving style. Still have the rest of the Sgt tracks to find set-ups for. Real difficult to compare this to the Shiro as this being based on the 2020 series they are ultimately different cars but if I were to this is better by some margin, I'd even go as far as saying the URD is too tame. Who says these are easy to drive, they aren't, want that, jump in your road car. Masscott, if it's drifting, you aren't pushing the car hard enough there's plenty of mechanical grip and an over abundance of downforce - blame the FIA for having dumbed down the series so DTM cars could compete. Shame, as Sgt 500 racing was the most adrenaline filled, machismo racing genre anywhere on the planet. Japanese macho at it's best, more a tyre war than car - I do hope the modder decides to do both the nsx & supra. Could be a load of bollocks, but I gather the Japanese modder has both access to data & drivers of the current 2020 series. That's why I rate Shaun's radical so highly, he has access to a pro driver racing the thing, not some fantasist on the internet. Having raced both motorcycles & cars, admittedly only at club level I place my faith in drivers and engineers of said cars. They know how the car should perform in the real world and if a simulation of that car gets anywhere close then that's good enough for me. Apologies if I've trod on anyone's toes.... Do you know what I'd really love, someone as good a Jim to sort out an optimised version of Fuji..... Anyone?