- 209

- Sandy Eggo, CA
I have a question : Is it possible to put skins from the Rollovers Mazda to the GTPlanet Mazda? In particular, the white #77 Mazda from 2020. Do i just need to rename files or do i have to make an entirely new skin for the other car?
That bumps fix you did, so these tracks that exist that are too bumpy they can all be fixed like this?
I have a question : Is it possible to put skins from the Rollovers Mazda to the GTPlanet Mazda? In particular, the white #77 Mazda from 2020. Do i just need to rename files or do i have to make an entirely new skin for the other car?
https://mega.nz/file/DEFwQSSL here you go mate.Hello, how are you?
I hope you are in good health. I am from Colombia, I am 26 years old and I recently started in the world of simracing. I hope in the coming months to buy a Logitech G29, to be able to fully enjoy AC, at the moment I am using a Steam Controller.
I would like to ask you a favor, I am looking everywhere for the mod of the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019, in the TopRace Discord is no longer available, I hope someone can share it with me.
Thank you very much, I am very excited to be part of the simracing community.
Hello, how are you?
I hope you are in good health. I am from Colombia, I am 26 years old and I recently started in the world of simracing. I hope in the coming months to buy a Logitech G29, to be able to fully enjoy AC, at the moment I am using a Steam Controller.
I would like to ask you a favor, I am looking everywhere for the mod of the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019, in the TopRace Discord is no longer available, I hope someone can share it with me.
Thank you very much, I am very excited to be part of the simracing community.
hello dear friends
I have a problem . When I set the renault twingo mode I had as a competitor, the wheels of the mod seem crooked and the mod cannot move. WHAT CAN IT CAUSE?
Since ales100i wrote this for me, are fleas intended for me too?I paid AU$17 including all DLC. Best bang for buck ever. A Pestilence on anyone not supporting Kunos on this game, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotch area, and their fingers turn into fish hooks..![]()
Requires decryption key...https://mega.nz/file/DEFwQSSL here you go mate.
Since ales100i wrote this for me, are fleas intended for me too?))
It's funny
Requires decryption key...
You are not alone.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1251#post-13127192 +
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1251#post-13127291
Unfortunately there is no cure yet:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1251#post-13127363
I have some decent AI for Hockenheimring. I'm not at the right PC right now though. Feel free to PM me to remind me and I can package it up for you if no one else gets back to you first.Has any of the AI experts here made some decent AI lines for either of the modern Hockenheim tracks (Tommy, Patrickpat), that don't make the AI come to a complete stop before both hairpins?
https://mega.nz/file/DEFwQSSL here you go mate.
Welcome aboard.
AFAIK there never was a GT3 R from the 991.2 series, just a GT3 RS. And that car can be found here: https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/porsche
View attachment 944170
Uuups. Sorry - I guess you have ment the race car, not the street car. My mistake.
Guys, I created a custom champ for the V8s using the v8scorsa mod. I added Adelaide 2011 (with pits extension) as a first track on the calendar and noticed a weird behavior from AI during the race. Or, perhaps it's not weird, just normal for AC or this track mod? Hope you can help me understands this
So I was running a 32 laps race, fuel consumption and tyres deg both set to x1. I did part of the qualy and skipped the rest of it (just mentioning in case this had an impact on the 'issue'). All AI cars started on (S) tyres. The problem occurred on laps 4 and 5 when all AI cars pitted, which I found was rather early. They all came out back still on (S) tyres. Also, 4 laps in sounds like very early for refueling considering the AC default fuel setup is 30l which allows 10 laps at Adelaide.
What is the logic behind AI pitstops? Does it depend on the track, or is it flawed in AC's core? How does the AI setup the cars for the race in terms of fuel and tyres? Is there anyway to manage that in config or with settings somewhere before the race?
I'd appreciate help on this... I was looking forward to have some fun with this mod and run a longer season with 30+ laps on a number of AU/NZ tracks with a mandatory pitstop - but now not sure if it's not gonna be a waste of time
Also, actually another two things I've noticed and wondering if there's fix. Let's call it issues #2 and #3 for the sake of this post.
#2
On the same track (Adelaide 2011), I'd say 7/10 times, AI completely clogs first chicane after race start. To the point that first I get high CPU occupancy, then half of the AI pack retires. Any ideas for this one?
#3
Track seems to be very heavy on resources, especially the starting straight. Even with CSP switched off (which helped increasin the overall performance) FPS drops down to 30 on that straight on 1440p... and... weirdly enough, to around 35 on 1080p. Is it just the optimisation of Adelaide 2011? Don't seem to have a similar issue with other tracks, although, I have't tried V8s on other tracks yet
Oh, those evil RussiansIt's been proven that for some it simply where the game was originally located causing issues, nothing to do with cracked copies of AC.
In my case i simply never click on installers like that from what seemed like random facebook post.
I navigate far to many Russian download sites for mods so makes me very nervous...
and finally... the third layout update.
- 5 replay cameras (x3 race-mode cams)
- assorted screen background images
View attachment 944172
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pc-jingsu-turbo-circuit-short-tv-replay-cameras-more.34845/
Where can I get the track?
Thanks for your info @tsokos . The more we hear about SimTraxx the sadder it gets about them. Like Masscott said in one of his replies, if the community could take over some some of the Circuit tracks, i would say they would all be done in 1-2 weeks, and would be free. But that will never happen. Thats about it for now about them.
Ok would be kind if you do. And maybe the Acura if you don´t mind and if it´s ok for you.No you can't. I tried and it didn't work out. But why would you still use the old GTP's instead of the Rollovers' one? It is visually better (even has generated LODs).
If you don't like its physics then i can send you a GTP-physics-swapped one.