Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,883 comments
I recently tried to download and install this using Content Manager and the manual way, but I had no luck with either method. IIRC when trying to do it manually and using the normal AC launcher, I got an error saying that the Maple Valley track was not found. Is there something I am missing from this download?

Also when I downloaded it, it was just one zip file (a .rar actually). After unzipping it, there wasn't another compressed file within.

Any help here would be appreciated.

I believe to get this one installed correctly you have to create a folder under the "tracks" folder and name it "mapplevalley" to match the name of the track kn5 file. Place the contents of the rar file within this newly created folder and you should be good to go.

F488 Pista v2 by Philip Porter

1. Updated Spark trigger by digital instrument
2. Update Blur Rim timing

Change log

Vehicle Dynamics -
- Dynamic turbo controller remapped to more accurate torque curve.
Controller 1-5 for 1st-3rd gear
Controller 6-7 for 4th gear
Controller 8-9 for 5th gear
Controller 10-11 for 6th gear
Controller 12-13 for 7th gear

- Raised Engine brake curve

- Slight adjustment to Aero front CL/CD

Digital Display -

Added Startup animation
Fuel status display in 3 colors
Added new info LEDs
Added blinkers control via new Content manager
Heavy braking hazard now controlled by digital instrument

Damage configuraiton

Realsitc damage setting.
Added damage shaders.

Graphics/3d -

-Decreased 50% of model vertices counts
-Added Rims AO Map
-Added Body AO Map
-Improved Interior with extra 3d Parts (A-Pilar, Pista Badge and Carpet)
-Carbon parts
-Added 3 points seat-belt on/off
-Added windshield wipers
-Adjusted Window's transparency setting
-Added Spark trigger when bottoms out -

EDit: this car has a few modelling issues, actually...

Last edited:
1993 McLaren F1 v1.5

original: M.Kass
updates: alez cash

changelog

updated skins with ambient occlusion
reworked physics*, aero and lights
changed shift animation & cameras
added working digital displays to dashboard
added visual damage, scratches & dirt
fixed shadows, inertia and weights
updated car description and previews
added UK license plate & new colors
updated rear wing to work as an airbrake

https://mega.nz/…

reworked physics* beware the physic is royally ****ed up!
This Assettodrive F1 '93 by A. Showmebest has a MUCH better cockpit with better textures and better carbon fibre, plus a working active rear wing. I'm guessing I got it from Assettoland, but it's not back up there again yet. It seems to be from the same doner car so I'm guessing your physics data file could just be dropped into it?

upload_2018-10-31_22-4-43.png

Edit: ha ha..! I dropped the whole data file in and the model went crazy. 400mm tyre offsets, borked mirrors...
@Cote Dazur, do you have the Assettodrive version? Could you please do the same physics update for it if you do?

Last edited:
I have some rFactor tracks which were illegally converted to AC (Bugatti Circuit, Motegi circuit, Fujima Kaido and two other FM tracks, however can't remember the source.
Shame I never got that Mallory Park Circuit which were converted to AC but taken down quickly.

Do you may also have Mine Circuit, Japan? I`ve found a vid on youtube, but no links.

This Assettodrive F1 '93 by A. Showmebest has a MUCH better cockpit with better textures and better carbon fibre, plus a working active rear wing. I'm guessing I got it from Assettoland, but it's not back up there again yet. It seems to be from the same doner car so I'm guessing your physics data file could just be dropped into it?

View attachment 777501

Edit: ha ha..! I dropped the whole data file in and the model went crazy. 400mm tyre offsets, borked mirrors...
@Cote Dazur, do you have the Assettodrive version? Could you please do the same physics update for it if you do?
Well, you’ve saved me some time. 👍 I’ll just keep the assettodrive version and not install the M.Kass/Alez Cash version.

I'm a bit of an Abruzzi fan, and I am loving the updated Bathurst track (By Jim Lloyd and Terra 21). :)
45659003771_2c3355b7a4_o.png

44933925034_0686e37fe5_o.png

30718015427_873b012874_o.png

I had to dial the FFB sliders a bit, to make the car feel alive. But after doing that I spent the next half hour hot lapping Bathurst. Awesome Ride, Awesome track.

Edit#5 - Now I have to find the mod that creates light sources for AC.

Last edited:
Update for the Pista

Mirrors and air intakes fixed.
Does the paint and other non-painted external textures look a little odd to anyone else? Like a satin finish with very light reflections from certain angles?

Update for the Pista

Mirrors and air intakes fixed.
Does the paint and other non-painted external textures look a little odd to anyone else? Like a satin finish with very light reflections from certain angles?

A little, maybe. I'm a bit more sceptical about the performance. This thing has insane grip, brakes and acceleration. Is it really like this? O.o

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back