Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,883 comments
New @ https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/cars-1
30765137237_a91c804676_b.jpg

just a few changes (engine.ini, car.ini, power.lut) with the help of CM to be consistent with data from http://www.automobile-catalog.com/
Have fun, Mike.
I can't find that car on Assettoland in the Honda section or the 'new cars' list..? Do you have a direct link to the car please?

Hi, someone can you help me. M'y HDD is broken and i download again mods and skins. I blocked on the skins to urd px2 Loire. All versions of 2016 wec (alpine, bacu, rgr, esm, Manor, ...) Are not available on the racedepartment. Somebody can you upload a .Zip here with skins.

Thanks.

Ah, I saw that one but I was looking for the Prelude SiR in your image. There are no changelog notes or updates that you mentioned (engine.ini, car.ini, power.lut) in the Assettoland listing so how do you know those things have been changed? Sorry, I'm still a little confused..!
Are you part of the Assettoland crew?

Edit: just tested this 'new' one and the one I downloaded from Wack directly about six months ago and they're identical - should there be a second download link for a new data file or something?
I remain confused..! :confused:

Last edited:
Sorry Masscot, I did not understand that you wanted the version that I modified, here it is:

https://mega.nz/#!cl1GVY6I!Vs1GlJeZGAj6jNUKLiosNt1m1NMcp7GQBBPhyNs6bK0

No I'm not part of assettoland, there are on this site a lot of great cars but with physics or (and) performances really far from reality. that's why I am modifying them to be more accurate using automobile catalog data.
Ah, okay. Miscommunication. When you said "just a few changes (engine.ini, car.ini, power.lut) with the help of CM to be consistent with data from http://www.automobile-catalog.com/
Have fun, Mike." I thought you were presenting a modified version to us, not the same one available from Wack and Assettoland.

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a go.

Edit: ah, won't load - CM says the sound might be broken?

You could change the sound with CM, option "replace sound" then choose one of the proposed. For me i selected "lotus exige scura" waiting to find a better one.

You could change the sound with CM, option "replace sound" then choose one of the proposed. For me i selected "lotus exige scura" waiting to find a better one.
No worries, I do a lot of audio swapping in CM. I wanted a high-revving engine so for a quick fix I swapped the Gallardo sounds in, but I've got a few Honda V-Techs so should probably try those.

It seems we now have the ability to map left and right flashers to our wheel, have you guys tried it? I have been hoping for such a feature in a SIM or driving game since the early days of Gran Turismo.
I have linked the turn signals to my Fanatec joy stick using the commands in settings/Assetto Corsa/ control/patch and all is well in my virtual world.

It seems we now have the ability to map left and right flashers to our wheel, have you guys tried it? I have been hoping for such a feature in a SIM or driving game since the early days of Gran Turismo.
I have linked the turn signals to my Fanatec joy stick using the commands in settings/Assetto Corsa/ control/patch and all is well in my virtual world.
We need a hardware mod like this for our wheels now

A-STYLE-MFD-Steering-Wheel-Cruise-Control-Switch-Assembly-Car-Styling-For-VW-Jetta-Golf-6.jpg

45469182_506562576525722_6895133513381576704_o.jpg

2006 Audi RS4 v1.3

original: forza/wack
updates: alez cash

changelog

removed a ton of bugs, wrong specs etc
updated rear lights, sounds & shift animation
added working info displays to dashboard
fixed torque/hp, dimensions & tank position
updated tires, description and previews
added visual damage, scratches & dirt
added US plate & new colors

https://mega.nz/#!PwAHxIwT!pXEg3QOFbuVzPFuF3M2_LyoiompI4zzC5VKHEHG4o_4

It seems nobody has that one at the moment. Why not buy it and share it with the rest of us? ;)

Wondering if anyone interested is mostly due to the ridiculously high price asked for what is, judging from history on those pseudo modders, probably a very average work of an obscure car. a F1 disguised as a soccer mom car. Really?
Talking about it is already a shame.
cover_a-minivan-powered-by-formula-1-the-renault-espace-f1.jpg

all it as ever been was an advertising stunt for a mini van from Renault. It does not even look good.:yuck:

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone interested is mostly due to the ridiculously high price asked for what is, judging from history on those pseudo modders, probably a very average work of an obscure car. a F1 disguised as a soccer mom car. Really?
Talking about it is already a shame.
cover_a-minivan-powered-by-formula-1-the-renault-espace-f1.jpg

all it as ever been was an advertising stunt for a mini van from Renault. It does not even look good.:yuck:
People like it because it was in GT2. I would not recommend buying it because I heard stories of people not receiving the mods they paid for. (Rshumi shared some chats a few weeks ago....)
Spent your money on something cooler like the Apollo IE:eek:. I also think that the physics are going to be terrible. The Vulcan AMR and AUDI R18 have bad physics to and are in the same price class. Typical RTM. Bad mods for insane amounts of money.

People like it because it was in GT2. I would not recommend buying it because I heard stories of people not receiving the mods they paid for. (Rshumi shared some chats a few weeks ago....)
Spent your money on something cooler like the Apollo IE:eek:. I also think that the physics are going to be terrible. The Vulcan AMR and AUDI R18 have bad physics to and are in the same price class. Typical RTM. Bad mods for insane amounts of money.

We had a discussion about it here and another forum too. Some people were buying mods and got a password protected zipfile with incorrect password, now it actually turned out that the zipfiles were fixed and had nothing in them.
Then RTM started with their new "donation-system", resulted in you can't get your money refunded in case you get scammed.

F488 Pista v5

I think this car is better and better but I have a little issue with standard showroom. It doesn't show it anymore (since version 3)
It works fine on track even if it takes a very long time to load and loads fine in CM showroom, but kunos showroom leads me to a black screen. I can alt-tab and kill showroom process to leave that stuck process.

Anyone have similar issue and a solution ?

edit: I have tried to wait a very very long time and kunos showroom finally shows up. Don't know what is going on because it's the only car that takes so much time to load.

Last edited:
BMW M6 Hurricane 2014 / Beta V0.4

Ale CA·Lundi 5 novembre 2018
- Forza 7 conversion by Zoran Carević (Zorro GSi).
-Things to do:
  • Improve visuals with correct and quality ambien oclusion for whole car, and texture/shaders rework (to get same quality as the other cars).
  • Improve physics making new elements and reworking all data files.
  • Improve animations and wipers animation.
  • Rim blur.
  • And all the things susceptible to be improved.
*Work in progress. Don't use this mod to make editions. The car will be updated with the best quality standars in few weeks.
*Put in the comments section all the possible bugs or issues you have, to take note of them.
Download

Hi gents,
Another great sport car very well done from S2R1U5 and assettoland, Alfa Romeo 155 Q4:
45767324291_32e63ef4e9_b.jpg

but performances are very overestimated, 245km/h (wth?) 0-100 like a Ferrari and so on.
Modified files: aero.ini, ai.ini, car.ini, engine.ini, power.lut, ui.json etc etc...
At le Mans, 226 km/h, less than a minute (Alfa Romeo claimed 228), 8sec 0-100 (Alfa claimed 7.9)
https://mega.nz/#!R9kmgQIZ!9JbfSEriUsdd8PztIroar2CPobOU8Qo1o8unpGWZ714
I discovered while doing search for this car that it was based on the Lancia S4 (chassis and mecanic)
The picture shows an epic battle at Croft
Have fun, Mike.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back