ACTK 24 Hours of Spavoort v1.1
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk/ in public section
CSP required
Discord ACTK Public: https://discord.com/invite/v3TznSF

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_24spavoort_17-9-120-16-50-4.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_24spavoort_17-9-120-16-48-32.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_24spavoort_17-9-120-16-47-51.jpg
Update v1.1
Optimize, join the same objects (3000+ to 800+)

Last edited:
It looks like the finished version of Malagoli (?)
You're quite right, it does. My latest version has got lots of blank billboards and big holes in the mountains so it looks like somebody has possibly finished it off.
Wasn't someone here working on it a month or two ago?

You're quite right, it does. My latest version has got lots of blank billboards and big holes in the mountains so it looks like somebody has possibly finished it off.

I had read something similar. Maybe @Jimlloyd was working on it?

Last edited:
How do I fix a car that bounces between 2nd and 3rd gear while trying to shift up (I'm using the auto shifter on the Kia Stinger found here)?

Troubleshooting quick question. I set up a JDM track day (25 AI) on Jim's Suzuka converted from ACC. The sim was running at my desired framerate but it was slowed down to like 0.25%. With the same grid on Lilski's Road America, the sim was running fine. Is that a track related problem or I have something set up wrong in the gazillion CSP settings? Thanks for any advice, really... :D

Edit: Just tried on Red Bull Ring, Jim's Bathurst, no issues whatsoever, but Suzuka is still doing this. Tagging @Jimlloyd (thanks for the track though, it's awesome, this is the first issue I have with it). Additional feedback: during the slow-mo driving the cars create some kind of rainy smokey effect. Not sure if related. I am on CSP 0.1.66. Tried with 0.1.60 as well.

I have the same issue at Suzuka with AI, no such issue on other tracks including the Bathurst conversion. My actual fps doesn't go down though, but the sim runs in super slo-motion until I reach T1. I brought this up a couple of times here but got no response :indiff: My only solution was to significantly reduce the number of AI.

Last edited:
I haven´t played around with your apps enough but, now that you mention it, could visibility level be used to set different versions of the lights?
Say I put maruto´s version on level 1 then my version on level 2, each level is activated exclusively? I assumed it was additive so didn´t think to set it like that before and currently doing it the long way around, ticking boxes. (asking because I won´t be able to test that today)

View attachment 966043
yep, sorry, I replied way too fast...

The options were two: make the levels exclusive or make them additive.
I then opted for the additive option because it better fitted with the main purpose of the app and it was faster to create a configuration, since you only have to define a level for a light once, knowing that if you assign a light a level 3 it will also be visible on levels 1 and 2

I think @enkay74 said he will do a version of it after he released his Suzuka and Oita. You are right, a month or two ago.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Currently we're busy finishing a massive update for AC Legends Pack, bringing it to v3.0. The last half year, all cars have been reworked extensively in model, texture and physics dept. You will be able to do 24 hour races in the wet
icon_e_smile.gif
Besides that a new GTC pack will be introduced in phase 2. This pack will include many of the great GT cars from the 60's.

Woo hoo! Now that has put a smile back on my face and given me something to look forward to... and after reading this morning's news headlines about the Great Orange Sphincter's latest sociopathic idiocracy, I wasn't sure that would be possible. Thanks Bazza!

overlay lines should be set ksPerpixelAlpha "alpha test" and add ambient 0.5

You can create an ext_config.ini to fix it

Hi There Mr Wood, any chance you could help me with this? I can send you the track if you dont have it (t78_hockenheimring). I am racing this weekend and am struggling with this line build and the fence build, specifically at turn 12 which is a blind right hander. Racing in VR just makes it worse.

Hello everyone, I have never posted on this forum but I hope you can help me in my search. I would like to know if anyone has ever seen a download link for the ferrari sf90 stradale? Thank you in advance

@Paulo Ribeiro please mate let me know how are you! I'm missing you.

Hello dear @flyingsaucer

I'm here. Not very well, but I'm alive.;)
I missed you too and some folks.

Thank you for your words and concerne, means a lot to me, trully!
Very important to me knowing that some of you - which I care - was concerning with me too. Wasn't expecting tbh.

I saw that you have modding skills and you are doing a great job. Well done.👍

Cheers.

Last edited:
Could anybody help please. I am looking for the Rain fx file for Donnington Park. I have seen it on this site but can't find it. Many thanks
I have created a new Rain Fx config for Donington Park. I hope you like it.
Screenshot_acura_nsx_2017_doningtonpark2018_20-9-120-11-12-6.jpg

Hi There Mr Wood, any chance you could help me with this? I can send you the track if you dont have it (t78_hockenheimring). I am racing this weekend and am struggling with this line build and the fence build, specifically at turn 12 which is a blind right hander. Racing in VR just makes it worse.
I've previously modified the skidmarks on that hockenheimring so I'll share it.
Screenshot_bz_acura_nsx_fe_t78_hockenheimring_20-9-120-10-41-57.jpg

Attachments

• doningtonpark2018_RainFX.txt
    626 bytes · Views: 155
  • t78_hockenheimring_shader_fix.txt
    303 bytes · Views: 68
shi
I have created a new Rain Fx config for Donington Park. I hope you like it.
View attachment 966084

I've previously modified the skidmarks on that hockenheimring so I'll share it.
View attachment 966085
Thank you. forgive my ignorance.

1) i did not have a t78...ini file. I created one and added this in there.
2) i added HOCK_RLINE to the end of your Materials line

MATERIALS = TRACK_SKIDS, TRACK_SKID, HOCK_RLINE

3) it did not change anything.

What else should i do?

Last edited:
Hello dear @flyingsaucer

Sorry to hear you're not feeling very good Paulo. I know a couple of people currently undergoing ongoing chemo and radiation therapy and it's a tough treatment to endure.

On the good news front, one of my most valued very-long-term work colleagues, who is also a close friend and valued mentor, has been having treatment for around three years now for prostate cancer which then spread elsewhere in his body, but his latest test has just come back with the report of 'no detectable cancer cells', so... there's always hope on the horizon. Even when the 'chemo chemical haze' makes you think otherwise.

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
overlay lines should be set ksPerpixelAlpha "alpha test" and add ambient 0.5

You can create an ext_config.ini to fix it
I tried to make my own ext_config file copying some entries from other tracks I put it in the extension folder in the track, with the above setting linked to HOCK_RLINE as the material, but can’t get it to work.
I also used the shaders entry from t78.ini file Shi sent me here. None of it works. Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Currently we're busy finishing a massive update for AC Legends Pack, bringing it to v3.0. The last half year, all cars have been reworked extensively in model, texture and physics dept. You will be able to do 24 hour races in the wet
icon_e_smile.gif
Besides that a new GTC pack will be introduced in phase 2. This pack will include many of the great GT cars from the 60's.

Just had recently completed an 18 lap race in Riverside with the TransAm Legends Pack. This news bring a wide creepy smile to my face.

Hello dear @flyingsaucer

Thank you for your words and concerne, means a lot to me, trully!
Very important to me knowing that some of you - which I care - was concerning with me too. Wasn't expecting tbh.

I saw that you have modding skills and you are doing a great job. Well done.👍

Cheers.

Welcome Back Paulo :cheers:

As for Autopolis, did Zwiss give us the best version? Do we only have a reference model or is there something better that can be converted?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back