Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Yes and yes. I don´t like them so better to remove it instead of watching these cardbord figures.

I was only kidding but I agree, the crowd can sometimes work on some tracks (a small handful look good) but mostly they just look a bit pants. I don't mind no crowds as I'm not worried too much about realism and as long as a track looks good and is well optimised I'm happy.

2020 F1 skin for Autodromo do Algárve (reboot version)

View attachment 966752 View attachment 966753 View attachment 966754 View attachment 966755 View attachment 966756

Place the skins.zip into your zw_algarve folder and extract it, then activate the skin in CM.

Have fun.

If someone can advise how to remove these spectators, I would appreciate it.

DRS Zones and Markers for Algarve?

This version just needs a DRS zone and markers on the start/finish straight to make it complete.

There's an issue with this track and the online RSR system. There's a section near the end of the lap when you dip down and pass under two bridges. At the first bridge, driving within the limits of the track, RSR reports that your lap has been disqualified. The "in-game" lap time is still valid, but the lap time isn't uploaded to RSR live timing.
notin i can do, rsr has to update "surfaces.ini" i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehm.... @JakubP there's a calling for you..... ;-) :cheers:

View attachment 966718
:gtpflag:

fabulous!

news LOD B and C "Alfa Romeo GTA Autodelta" by AssettoPedia
https://sharemods.com/h6ks6cxp3ycu/ap_alfa_romeo_gta_Scalino_corsa_LOD.7z.html

LOD B
custom_showroom_1603457111.jpg

LOD C
custom_showroom_1603457127.jpg

Thank you.

I can offer you something like this ;)

Alfa Romeo GTA Scalino Racing by Elia Misculini ver.1.1

View media item 69185
https://sharemods.com/3n89duf4eddu/alfa_romeo_gta_scalino_updated.rar.html

:cheers:

Thank you, the quality of my garage increased thanks to you.

Thank you all. Brilliant work.👍:cheers:

Someone able to advise how to remove these ugly spectators on the reboot Algarve track? I´ve inserted this into the ext_config.ini but without any effort:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_1]
DESCRIPTION=hide some objects
FILE=zw_algarve.kn5
HIDE=CROWDBIL

What am I doing wrong?

You should better use the meshes: crowd?
And there are several ways to get rid of these spectators.
Me prefered one, would be this:
Code:
[SPECTATORS]
; list of meshes used for custom spectators (not “camera_facing.ini” thing), to hide if user chose to hide spectators in certain modes
MESHES = crowd?

This way you can enable or disable them with CSP settings > Track adjustments > Hide all spectators.

Or use the right kn5 file and meshes names:
Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= hide spectators completely
FILE= crowd.kn5
HIDE= crowd?

But the easiest way is probably, just renaming crowd.kn5 to something else like crowd_backup.kn5

Last way: edit models.ini and change there the crowd.kn5 name for example to this:
Code:
[MODEL_4]
FILE=crowd.kn5_hide
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
If it isn´t found, it would not be loaded. ;)

Last edited:
You should better use the meshes: crowd?
And there are several ways to get rid of these spectators.
Me prefered one, would be this:
Code:
[SPECTATORS]
; list of meshes used for custom spectators (not “camera_facing.ini” thing), to hide if user chose to hide spectators in certain modes
MESHES = crowd?

This way you can enable or disable them with CSP settings > Track adjustments > Hide all spectators.

Or use the right kn5 file and meshes names:
Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= hide spectators completely
FILE= crowd.kn5
HIDE= crowd?

But the easiest way is probably, just renaming crowd.kn5 to something else like crowd_backup.kn5

Last way: edit models.ini and change there the crowd.kn5 name for example to this:
Code:
[MODEL_4]
FILE=crowd.kn5_hide
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
If it isn´t found, it would not be loaded. ;)

Thank you a million. Looks soo much better. I prefer to use the option for CM with track adjustments.
upload_2020-10-23_17-32-5.png

mid 20s UK guy reveals how to Kill your GPU with this one simple trick! - NVIDIA hates him! Find out more by...
I think I've over done it. Struggling to keep 60fps on this at 1440p max, I considered deep diving into LODS but, as it's a flat space, there's no real chance of hiding any pop in or low detail structures.

The lights can be turned off, and it runs super smoothly in the day, like 140fps smooth,

Screenshot_gd_lamborghini_gallardo_egear_prospect_point_19-9-120-17-40-4.jpg
Screenshot_gd_lamborghini_gallardo_egear_prospect_point_19-9-120-17-40-48.jpg
Screenshot_gd_lamborghini_gallardo_egear_prospect_point_19-9-120-17-41-6.jpg
Screenshot_gd_lamborghini_gallardo_egear_prospect_point_19-9-120-17-41-16.jpg
Screenshot_gd_lamborghini_gallardo_egear_prospect_point_19-9-120-17-41-49.jpg
Screenshot_gd_lamborghini_gallardo_egear_prospect_point_19-9-120-17-42-5.jpg
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-20-47.jpg
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-21-7.jpg
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-21-35.jpg
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-21-51.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-20-33.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-20-33.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-20-37.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_prospect_point_23-9-120-16-20-37.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 10
mid 20s UK guy reveals how to Kill your GPU with this one simple trick! - NVIDIA hates him! Find out more by...
I think I've over done it. Struggling to keep 60fps on this at 1440p max, I considered deep diving into LODS but, as it's a flat space, there's no real chance of hiding any pop in or low detail structures.

The lights can be turned off, and it runs super smoothly in the day, like 140fps smooth,

View attachment 966771 View attachment 966772 View attachment 966773 View attachment 966774 View attachment 966775 View attachment 966776 View attachment 966779 View attachment 966780 View attachment 966781 View attachment 966782

This track reminds me quite of a snow track back from RalliSport Challenge

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a question for those expert with modifying a car's data. Since I want to race a full GT3 frid, and we don't have the ACC Vantage yet, I wonder what might happen if I switch the data.acd from one car to another one (I thought about swapping the URD Vantage GTe data with the AMG GT3 data).
Tell me if I'm better off with just BoPing the car, instead (and if any of you have some suggestion on how to balance the car to the Gt3 grid).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back